Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TheStack Hosting Special
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TheStack Hosting Special

So, I'm running a Halo Custom Edition tournament and they happen to have some special "Against COVID-19" KVM specials which are $7.

Specs:
4GB RAM
4x vCPU
60GB Disk Space
2TB Transfer
1 Gbit Uplink
1x IPv4
KVM/SolusVM

So, I got one for Chicago and one for Los Angeles. Loaded Windows Server 2019 on it because halo doesn't like wine unless you use a certain version or two.

Haven't had any major issues except getting Windows Server 2019 on it but they did that for me. I had to provide a iso but they didn't mind doing it for me.

Otherwise, Everything seems good. I haven't had any major issues and the players seem to enjoy having a selection of servers.

This is better then AWS Lightsail instances and i can run 4 servers per VPS instead of one with no issues. (Halo loves to be tied to a single core and tends to grab a core that isn't being used. Trust me, you need all of the cores/servers when you have 84 players across 14 teams.)

Lemme know if you have any questions, I'll be sure to answer what i can.

Comments

• GayRunGayRun Member

Its Los Angeles speed in China is great and its control panel should be tasiyun.com or qzsystem.com

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

Do you have provider tag to do this here?

Edited: it's more like a advertisement/Spam than a review

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited May 2020

You only registered here to post this review for us. How nice of you!

EDIT2: Oh, you're actively doing this on review sites too. Nice, gtfo.

• StackNetworkStackNetwork Member, Host Rep

I was surprised while I saw the title because I should be the only one allowed to post our offers.

Appreciate the good words from OP, but I would suggest admins to change the title, it's a little misleading. @jbiloh