Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Virmach unresponsive support - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Virmach unresponsive support

2»

Comments

• ocalleocalle Member

Thanks for all advices and insults, i canceled my services at Provider.

• @ocalle said:
    Thanks for all advices and insults, i canceled my services at Provider.

Sad to hear this, but customer support is one thing that web hosts should put into priority. Atleast the support tickets should be replied asap.

• @ocalle said:
    "I agree with you here.

It looks like you've been trying to get this done for nearly two months, wow.

So initially, @ocalle contacted us and was given instructions to provide 5 pieces of information via e-mail. He sent some of this information but it was incomplete and he also did not e-mail it; he replied this to the ticket. Later, he confirmed that he sent this via e-mail as well. Again, this has missing information. For example, we ask for transaction ID, and he provided a copy of the transaction which is great, but it included only the invoice ID and not the transaction ID. We ask what day the customer signed up, and he copied over an e-mail of him requesting a password reset."

I answered both tickets and no response

"So initially, @ocalle contacted us and was given instructions to provide 5 pieces of information via e-mail. "