Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 378
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

imok said: I want to sleep.

Just count the buffalo-sheeps (and FAT32s) running at the bottom of screen.

• randomqrandomq Member

My face gets so itchy under these masks. I just want to tear them off, but then I'll die. It's giving me nightmares:

https://releasemeeee.ytmnd.com/

• Friday ! Can we start week-end now ?

• randomqrandomq Member

@ben47955 said:
    Friday ! Can we start week-end now ?

You have my permission.

• Is it weekend already? With lockdown days and time passes in weird ways. :-/

And yes, we're apparently the only country in the world still having a ban on cigarettes during lockdown now for like 8th week :(

• imokimok Member
    edited May 2020

The president said we are going to be 2 more weeks in lockdown.

We were going to be free on Monday, but everything is worst (in terms of health, and economy)

• randomqrandomq Member

Our president said a bunch of crazy shit that made no sense. Then he walked around without a mask and yelled at some reporters. Pretty sure we all get extra cigarettes and a personal coal burning generator for every home...

Anyone working on any cool personal projects or startups?

• randomq said: Our president said a bunch of crazy shit that made no sense. Then he walked around without a mask and yelled at some reporters. Pretty sure we all get extra cigarettes and a personal coal burning generator for every home...

You will died, but at least it would not be cold.

• randomqrandomq Member

@VirMach said:
    I'm going to start going through the ID's we have so far and try to mix it up as much as possible. Prepare to be confused, saddened, underwhelmed, disappointed, or possibly very slightly happy. Prepare to be patient.

Did anything happen with this? I haven't noticed anything on my account...

• @virmach said: Prepare to be patient.

i think, this is the current phase

• RecDRecD Member

We still have double time to wait

• imokimok Member
    edited May 2020

WSS said:
    I'll always love @VirMach for the wit and humor every black friday- The VortexNode fake message will always be a favorite. Take care, folks.

What is @WSS talking about?

• @FAT32 said:

@pullangcubo said:
    Yup, I saw that one but was a little too late with the deadline. But I'm here for party anyway!

I think you can still send me... VirMach haven't process it (yet) I believe...

Have they processed it yet? If not, then no point in me impatiently whining about what/when the prize is ready (what I came here to do, hehe).

• @RecD said:
    We still have double time to wait

Indeed

• imokimok Member

May 11.

First day of the last 2 weeks in lockdown.

Again, as usual.

• JabJabJabJab Member

imok said: First day of the last 2 weeks in lockdown.

Hey, you have a date! That is progress.

• can't wait for all this pandemic to be gone ...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @ben47955 said:
    can't wait for all this pandemic to be gone ...

SOON ™ :-D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Sooooooon. Got caught up in migrations, surge in tickets since everyone's home... and a recent hardware failure that hasn't been fun. About 5 people should have their prize so far. Or 2, or 7. Something like that.

Thanked by 1Edmond
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@VirMach said:
    About 5 people should have their prize so far. Or 2, or 7. Something like that.

So... since you miscount the numbers, some people will get double the double prizes? (I didn't get anything yet so doesn't make a difference for me lol)

• Soon.

• randomqrandomq Member

Nothing to report here. Can you find me in this picture?

Thanked by 3imok FrankZ uptime
  • oriendoriend Member

@FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:
    About 5 people should have their prize so far. Or 2, or 7. Something like that.

So... since you miscount the numbers, some people will get double the double prizes? (I didn't get anything yet so doesn't make a difference for me lol)

Same. For now, my VPS is transferred from Frankfurt to Amsterdam.

• JabJabJabJab Member

VirMach said: About 5 people should have their prize so far. Or 2, or 7. Something like that.

Guys, new easter egg!!111111oneoneoeneroN!oenoeneoeneone

No, I won't try :D

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited May 2020

oriend said: Frankfurt to Amsterdam.

at your will? or surprize? :)

• imokimok Member

Hi

Thanked by 1randomq
  • oriendoriend Member

@tridinebandim said:

oriend said: Frankfurt to Amsterdam.

at your will? or surprize? :)

I think it's regardless of this, I think they have some problem with Frankfurt. They sent email, but I didn't have time to read.

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • imokimok Member

oriend said: Frankfurt

Isn't Frankfurt a McDonald's burger?

• Buffalo burger

• randomqrandomq Member

It's a hotdog. Or this guy:

Thanked by 2FrankZ uptime