Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐Ÿ‘Œ GINERNET ๐Ÿค‘ 5.99 โ‚ฌ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ KVM + 2 core + 4GB RAM + 50GB NVMe ๐ŸŒ 10Gbps ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ Spain Madrid Interxion ๐Ÿ”ฅ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐Ÿ‘Œ GINERNET ๐Ÿค‘ 5.99 โ‚ฌ ๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ KVM + 2 core + 4GB RAM + 50GB NVMe ๐ŸŒ 10Gbps ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ Spain Madrid Interxion ๐Ÿ”ฅ

2ยป

Comments

• Hello,

BGP Session with a one-time setup fee is possible?

• jmginerjmginer Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2020

@dedimark said:
    Hello,

BGP Session with a one-time setup fee is possible?

We can advertise your prefixes with our AS, then we authorize your multiple VPS to use all of your IPs.

If you want a BGP session, we can provide IPv4 + IPv6 BGP in Madrid.

The BGP service has a setup fee of 100 EUR and a monthly cost of 29.99 EUR/month + cost of the VPS server

We provide transit to:

• Telefonica
    • GTT
    • Telia
    • DECIX Madrid + Lisbon

We can remove the monthly fee if your ordered server has at least 200 Mbps unmetered
    wich is 200 โ‚ฌ/month (1 โ‚ฌ/Mbps).

• tomletomle Member, LIR

No AES-NI passthrough?

Thanked by 1jmginer

@tomle said:
    No AES-NI passthrough?

You can contact support and we enable on your VPS by hand.
    We're checking to enable by default.

• cazrzcazrz Member

Whats the latency on North Africa?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

cazrz said: Whats the latency on North Africa?

Define North Africa.

Generally speaking you can expect routes directly to Madrid or via Italy or France. Spain is a decent choice for North Africa routing and the Giner network mix is pretty good, so expect 30-80 miliseconds depending on the ISP.

Thanked by 2cazrz jmginer
  • cazrzcazrz Member
    edited May 2020

@Nyr said:

cazrz said: Whats the latency on North Africa?

Define North Africa.

Generally speaking you can expect routes directly to Madrid or via Italy or France. Spain is a decent choice for North Africa routing and the Giner network mix is pretty good, so expect 30-80 miliseconds depending on the ISP.

I will just go ahead and try. I already have Italy, France, Johannesburg and Barcelona.

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • zenkizenki Member

Nice, but bandwidth is too low for me :/

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • jurevejureve Member
    edited May 2020

GINERNET is a excellent provider! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanked by 1jmginer
  • I've used Ginernet. No problem at all. Not the cheapest one, but spanish providers aren't cheap. Also nice to answer basic questions although the server in unmanaged.

Spanish providers aren't my first choice. But Ginernet it's my recommendation if you need one located in Spain

Thanked by 1jmginer

@cazrz said:
    Whats the latency on North Africa?

We have peering in DECIX Madrid and Lisbon, which are the main point of interconnection of North Africa with the rest of the world, with a transport agreement with AFR-IX and where large African operators such as Omantel, Gibtelecom or Angola Cables are connected.

Without a doubt, Madrid Interxion is a preferential POP for interconnecting Europe with Africa.

Thanked by 1cazrz
  • can we add more disk space ?