Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM Special Deals
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM Special Deals

AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

KhanWebHost PVT LTD is a privately owned company based out of Pakistan. We have been in business since 2016 with currently about 2000+ valuable customers from every part of the world.

Few Features

• Virtulizor Control Panel
  • Nested Virtualization
  • AMD Ryzen,Intel Xeon Servers
  • NVME,SSD Raid Drives
  • Multiple Location (Phoenix,Germany,France,UK)
  • DDOS Protection (except phoenix)
  • Instant Setup (Depends on Orders)
  • Get IPv6 address for free
  • 24/7 Technical Support
  • Templates & ISOs for all major distros
  • 7 days Money Back Guarantee ( New Clients Only )

Germany KVM VPS Deals

• 3 vCPU Cores (Ryzen 7 3700x) Fair Usage
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 50 Gb NVME Disk Space
  • 5 TB Bandwidth @1 Gbps
  • 1 IPV4
  • Nested Virtualization
  • DDOS Protection

6.50$/m >> Order Link

Phoenix KVM VPS Deals

• 4 vCPU Cores (Intel Xeon) Fair Usage
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 80 Gb SSD Disk Space
  • 1.5 TB Bandwidth @1 Gbps
  • 1 IPV4
  • Nested Virtualization

7.00$/m >> Order Link

If you are interested in VPS with custom specs please contact us with your requirements & we will try our best to accommodate you

**Useful Links Section
Test IP Phoenix : 104.251.123.212
Test IP DE: 136.243.29.130 (Test File http://delg.khanwebhost.com./100MB.test)

Payment Method : We Accept: Debit/Credit Card, Paypal, AliPay,Bank Transfer (Transferwise,Local),Easypaisa,JazzCash
Terms of Service/AUP : https://khanwebhost.com/tos.php
Status Page: https://status.khanwebhost.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/khanwebhost.com
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/hfMuNwv

Comments

• Yes, the configuration is very high

• MavelliMavelli Member

wowzer, 3 vCPU Ryuzen cores for $6.5/month

• fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited May 2020

@Mavelli said:

Contented with undefined other clients, where undefined is could be hundreds possibly thousands, it means absolutely nothing as baseline for establishing performance characteristics. I still don't get why people go wow X vcores for Y per month so Z cool! Linode at one point gave you 8 vcores for $5/mo - until they realized this set unrealistic expectations as the failure to understand contention was unexpectedly high, so they rolled it back where vcore scaled with the plan, but net performance changes was minimal as your request load was scheduled over a small number of cores with less contention, vs a higher number of cores with more contention.

I could easily sell you 32 vcores of latest AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX for $6.49/mo and make a killing, of course like the offer above I won't share contention details, it won't matter though if people randomly stagger their ./bench.sh, promote it, and then idle it along their other 50 vpses :D .

Not to subtract from the offer but I think it's important to point out.

Thanked by 2Synatiq feezioxiii
  • seriesnseriesn Member

@fpmagic said:

@Mavelli said:

Contented with undefined other clients, where undefined is could be hundreds possibly thousands, it means absolutely nothing as baseline for establishing performance characteristics. I still don't get why people go wow X vcores for Y per month so Z cool! Linode at one point gave you 8 vcores for $5/mo - until they realized this set unrealistic expectations as the failure to understand contention was unexpectedly high, so they rolled it back where vcore scaled with the plan, but net performance changes was minimal as your request load was scheduled over a small number of cores with less contention, vs a higher number of cores with more contention.

I could easily sell you 32 vcores of latest AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX for $6.49/mo and make a killing, of course like the offer above I won't share contention details, it won't matter though if people randomly stagger their ./bench.sh, promote it, and then idle it along their other 50 vpses :D .

Not to subtract from the offer but I think it's important to point out.

I think a proper cpu usage policy (visible limit) should give everyone a rough idea of contention ;)

• MavelliMavelli Member

@fpmagic even though it says fair usage? I have never used vps so I don't know, but it sounds like I get some guaranteed resources right?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Enough said.

December 2019. Strange! :worried:

In this post he said "in business since 2016 with currently about 2000+ valuable customers"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanked by 1AK_KWH
  • JonesJones Member

Phoenix KVM VPS Deals

4 vCPU Cores (Intel Xeon) Fair Usage
    4 GB RAM
    80 Gb SSD Disk Space
    1.5 TB Bandwidth @1 Gbps
    1 IPV4
    Nested Virtualization

Such a high configuration, but only allocate 1.5TB of traffic?

• cazrzcazrz Member

@Mavelli said:
    @fpmagic even though it says fair usage? I have never used vps so I don't know, but it sounds like I get some guaranteed resources right?

Its still a shared environment but with better isolation on resources and systems against neighbors on the same node/hardware. Shared hosting is just like isolation via virtualhost. With VPS you can get guaranteed disk space but not guaranteed disk performance. So it like having your own computer, but the hardware is shared across your family.

• fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited May 2020

I think a proper cpu usage policy (visible limit) should give everyone a rough idea of contention ;)

Err.. no. It will not give anyone an idea of contention.

even though it says fair usage?

You need to know how many guests are loaded per node and how many sockets, and average expect usage per guest, to do the maths to understand what would be fair usage.

I'm definitely thinking of doing the 32vcore offer seeing how misunderstood these are..

Another way to think of it, Im going to sell you a slice of cheesecake, it's michelin ryzen quality , problem is I don't tell you the slice is 1/720 or 0.5degree - i.e. you get a few crumbs.

So it like having your own computer, but the hardware is shared across your family.

And your extended family and their extended family, and every few days you find out about more family members you never knew about... Until that ./bench.sh that you posted a few months ago with 'holy wow, look what I got for $7' doesn't even start any more.. :D It's okay though you got another 49 VPS that were idle last time you checked a few months ago .

My original point was not to rubbish all vcore offers that don't publish how contended the cpu resources are, since this represents the majority of offers here, and some hosts do manage resources so at least guests get a reasonable bursty level of performance from time to time, but to point out that 3x some-new-CPU vcore isn't something to get excited about, its actually meaningless imo, since you can't infer any performance figures from it.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited May 2020

It will not give anyone an idea of contention.

If fair share limits you go 20% of a core, it would be safe to assume that your 1 core is being shared with no more than 5 users.

Assume node also maxes out at 128GB. Etc blahblah.
    So if you really want to figure out the real number, I guess that's a starting point.

I would assume that any provider, worth their salt actually did that kind of math.

Ofcourse you also have to believe that the provider is being honest and not overselling that :). But that's everything else in life too :).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Enough said.

Just to clarify I didn't set anything up though :P

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

fpmagic said: Another way to think of it, Im going to sell you a slice of cheesecake, it's michelin ryzen quality , problem is I don't tell you the slice is 1/720 or 0.5degree - i.e. you get a few crumbs.

Please leave Slice's out of this.

Francisco

• seriesnseriesn Member

@Francisco said:

fpmagic said: Another way to think of it, Im going to sell you a slice of cheesecake, it's michelin ryzen quality , problem is I don't tell you the slice is 1/720 or 0.5degree - i.e. you get a few crumbs.

Francisco

Slices are delicious dawg!

• sonicsonic Veteran

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Slice®

Thanked by 1bdl
  • fpmagicfpmagic Member

If fair share limits you go 20% of a core, it would be safe to assume that your 1 core is being shared with no more than 5 users.

That would certainly not be a safe assumption in my opinion, although I'll leave it to the actual vcore hosts with such TOS actively participating on this board to convince you otherwise..

• seriesnseriesn Member

@fpmagic said:

That would certainly not be a safe assumption in my opinion, although I'll leave it to the actual vcore hosts with such TOS actively participating on this board to convince you otherwise..

Touché

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited May 2020

@seriesn said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Because who doesn't like taking a byte out of a fresh slice, eh? ;)

• @ViridWeb said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Enough said.

In this post he said "in business since 2016 with currently about 2000+ valuable customers"

What screenshot are you looking at that relates anything to do with when they started business?

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

@TimboJones said:

@ViridWeb said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Enough said.

What screenshot are you looking at that relates anything to do with when they started business?

Yes because they are in business since 2016 and in 2019 they still doesn't know how to setup KVM node.

Asking for help is not a bad thing and he did nothing wrong. But this situation looks weird.

Edited: Anyway I wish him good luck and hope they server their clients very well

• seriesnseriesn Member

@FlamesRunner said:

@seriesn said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Because who doesn't like taking a byte out of a fresh slice, eh? ;)

New slogan! Me gusta!

• muffinmuffin Member
    edited May 2020

@ViridWeb said:

@TimboJones said:

@ViridWeb said:

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Enough said.

Yes because they are in business since 2016 and in 2019 they still doesn't know how to setup KVM node.

Asking for help is not a bad thing and he did nothing wrong. But this situation looks weird.

Edited: Anyway I wish him good luck and hope they server their clients very well

He was only offering shared hosting up to that point, nothing weird. There was a long conversation about this matter on the other spirit forum: I decided not to use the web host as he didn’t seem to have the knowledge or any idea about what he was selling back then, but many have become a customer with no real complaint up till now, plus that’s about half a year ago: many things can be learnt in such long time frame.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

Dear LET members

We have been in business since 2016 & try to provide top notch service as you can see from our reviews on the web. However, we only started providing VPS in 2019. I have previously used other control panels for VPS but I was having some issues with Virtualizor, so in desparation I posted it on LET Discord but in the end I was able to sort it all on my own.
    Since then I have been making offers on HostedTalk & LowEndSpirit & you may get an idea about the quality of our services that we provide by checking out comments on our offers on those platforms as well.

If you have any other query, please do not hesitate to reach us!

Asad Khan

• edited May 2020

To quote @teamacc who said that in a different forum regarding this service:

Anyway, since OP does not seem to have half of a brain cell, he's going on my personal shitlist.

Source: https://talk.lowendspirit.com/discussion/826/kvm-special-madness#latest

So people - be careful where you spend your hard earned $.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

Can I use the 10%off promo code to get a 5% off on these deals?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Kiwi83 said: Can I use the 10%off promo code to get a 5% off on these deals?

Up to this day, he still doesn't understand what went wrong.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

Kiwi83 said: Can I use the 10%off promo code to get a 5% off on these deals?

Up to this day, he still doesn't understand what went wrong.

it was just the random promotional coupon :) it was fixed after its reported as you can check own, My apologies :)

Asad Khan

• HostMayoHostMayo Member, Host Rep

Don't worry AK-47...you'll learn over time...They all did!

Thanked by 1AK_KWH
  • SHORT REVIEW ABOUT KHAN HOSTING:

I bought the Germany KVM VPS from Khan Hosting before few days and I'm sharing my unbiased review about it below.

Setup and Support - The setup was smooth and quick. I asked a lot of questions in the chat before I signed up, but the support was very responsive and quickly responded to all my queries. The best part is, they have real support and have a chat widget, so thoughtful and love it. The setup part was a breeze and they even optimized the server for me to have the best performance (based on my location).

I did a few benchmark tests and the results were very positive, for my moderate usage and great pricing, the server is really good. So go for it if you're looking for a good server.

Disk I/O and network speeds are really good.

I used the server for 2 days and uploaded content to the disk, so far, the server is good.

Thanked by 1AK_KWH

@imageslocker said:
    SHORT REVIEW ABOUT KHAN HOSTING:

I bought the Germany KVM VPS from Khan Hosting before few days and I'm sharing my unbiased review about it below.

Setup and Support - The setup was smooth and quick. I asked a lot of questions in the chat before I signed up, but the support was very responsive and quickly responded to all my queries. The best part is, they have real support and have a chat widget, so thoughtful and love it. The setup part was a breeze and they even optimized the server for me to have the best performance (based on my location).

I did a few benchmark tests and the results were very positive, for my moderate usage and great pricing, the server is really good. So go for it if you're looking for a good server.

Disk I/O and network speeds are really good.

I used the server for 2 days and uploaded content to the disk, so far, the server is good.

Thanks for the quick review ❤️
    I will try my best to provide a top notch service in reasonable price ❤️

Thanked by 1imageslocker