Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

noez.de - VPS (KVM/LXC) hosted in Frankfurt/Germany

noezdenoezde Member, Patron Provider

About us

noez.de is a prepaid based VPS, webspace and dedicated server provider, with high-quality hardware located in premium data centers in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
We have been providing hosting services since 2012.

VPS offers

KVM 1 SSD

1 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
20 GB SSD
1000 GB Bandwidth
10 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€5.25/mo

KVM 1 HDD

1 CPU Core
2 GB RAM
40 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
10 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€4.50/mo

LXC 1 SSD

1 CPU Core
2 GB Ram
20 GB SSD
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€4.25/mo

LXC 1 HDD

1 CPU Core
2 GB Ram
40 GB HDD
1000 GB Bandwidth
1 Gbits/s Node
1 IPv4 + IPv6
€3.50/mo

Test IPs

KVM: 5.230.28.83
LXC: 5.230.69.215

Features

• 100% prepaid
  • Toll-free payment
  • Additional IPv4 for €1.50/mo
  • We are not a reseller
  • DDoS protection (up to 1 Tbit/s)
  • Many useful tools
  • Instant access to your server immediately after payment (depends on stock)
  • Two-factor-authentication
  • 24/7 monitoring and technical support

Payment Methods

All servers are based on the prepaid principle. So you don‘t need to worry about endless contracts.
We accept Alipay, Amazon Pay, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Apple Pay, Bank Transfer, Google Wallet, Klarna, Mastercard, Maestro, Paypal, Paysafecard, Visa, Stripe, Sofortüberweisung, EPS, SEPA, Barzahlen, Giropay, przelewy24 and iDEAL.

If you have any questions, please feel free to open a ticket on www.noez.de.

Comments

• lemonlemon Member

in my experience noez is good at marketing, not at the hosting business itself

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@lemon said:
    in my experience noez is good at marketing, not at the hosting business itself

Likewise, I know they are a long established german provider but regarding their servers the reviews I have read over time have been of a mixed bag. No first hand experience with them myself though.

Thanked by 2noezde amsaal
  • Do I need a German phone number to verify my account?

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • noezdenoezde Member, Patron Provider

@fensuiji said:
    Do I need a German phone number to verify my account?

No, you can verify yourself with almost any international phone number. Verifications are generally not mandatory but necessary for payment via Paypal.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@noezde said:

@fensuiji said:

No, you can verify yourself with almost any international phone number. Verifications are generally not mandatory but necessary for payment via Paypal.

Are you sure it works now ?? Because, in 2017, I paid & waited for 20 Days to get verified. I don't know if it's the earlier noez or not. Tim was the member who handled my case. When I asked for a refund, he said I need to write a letter to Germany. Everything is nice, you can of course have a rule for everything on your own, but is it customer's problem that your sms subscription isn't working & verification not working ?? You took 20 Days to verify & activate an account & couldn't offer refund. This is what I know from experience.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@noezde said:

@fensuiji said:

Are you sure it works now ?? Because, in 2017, I paid & waited for 20 Days to get verified. I don't know if it's the earlier noez or not. Tim was the member who handled my case. When I asked for a refund, he said I need to write a letter to Germany. Everything is nice, you can of course have a rule for everything on your own, but is it customer's problem that your sms subscription isn't working & verification not working ?? You took 20 Days to verify & activate an account & couldn't offer refund. This is what I know from experience.

Hello,

yes, I'm quite sure it's working now. We have been operating primarily on the German market since 2012 and have been focusing strongly on marketing our products internationally since 2018.

Actually there were some problems with international phone verification back then, but after some reports we quickly got a grip on it.

In general our principle of telephone verification was modified. Meanwhile the verification is voluntary, because we also offer anonymous payment methods like Bitcoin. Only if you want to pay via Paypal, you have to verify yourself. Even payment by credit card is possible without telephone verification due to sophisticated risk systems.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused in 2017, unfortunately I can't look at your case without exact information, but we do offer refunds, but this is a problem with some payment methods, because not every gateway makes refunds technically possible. If we have to refund you in another way, we are obliged to do some checks according to the money laundering protection law.

If you contact us briefly by ticket or e-mail ([email protected]), I promise to check your case again. I already promise that I will provide you with the product you have ordered free of charge so that you can see for yourself that we have improved considerably in international terms. Nevertheless we are still dependent on feedback like yours.

We are also constantly working on improving our website so that it is completely multilingual. We have also expanded our support team with English-speaking colleagues.

I hope that we can still keep you happy and thank you for your feedback.

• amsaalamsaal Member

give me a trial so i can see before buy. inbox me

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

noezde said: If we have to refund you in another way, we are obliged to do some checks according to the money laundering protection law.

What the hell are you talking about?
    https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/kaufpreisrueckerstattung-anderes-zahlungsmittel-widerrufsfall.html#abschnitt_4

Nobody will give you shit for paying back 10€ via a different payment method.

Thanked by 2amsaal fLoo

@amsaal said:
    give me a trial so i can see before buy. inbox me

I'd love to. Write me your customer number and the preferred system (LXC/KVM) and I will send you a server for 7 days free of charge.

@tr1cky said:

noezde said: If we have to refund you in another way, we are obliged to do some checks according to the money laundering protection law.

What the hell are you talking about?
    https://www.it-recht-kanzlei.de/kaufpreisrueckerstattung-anderes-zahlungsmittel-widerrufsfall.html#abschnitt_4

Nobody will give you shit for paying back 10€ via a different payment method.

Sorry, I may have expressed myself a little too generally. Of course, a payment check depends on various factors. For example, if the original method is a method with a possible chargeback option. (e.g. credit card).

Of course, we don't put obstacles in the way of a refund with a $10 bill either.

So if you paid via Bitcoin and then want a refund via Paypal and the amount is not in the thousands, we don't ask for unnecessary paperwork (money laundering protection). We simply stick to the legal bases and regulations. But so far we could satisfy most of our customers. Of course, refunds are always individual decisions and the way of payment is also planned individually, so that it is as comfortable as possible for the customer. Of course we prefer to have a customer whom we can satisfy.

The easiest way to get refunds is of course via gateways, which can also offer refunds themselves, so that we don't end up suffocating in endless fees, because we only get our fees refunded by the fewest payment providers.

But to avoid dissatisfied customers, we have also been providing free test vServers for a while now. With these you can get an opinion of us without having to deposit money beforehand. We think this is fair for both sides. The 7 day test is completely free and without obligation. As a prepaid provider, our services are generally not linked to terms or anything like that.

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2020

This bad feeling from back when I saw you guys started offering services here isn't going away tbh. Reading your replies doesn't really help getting rid of that feeling either. I hope you'll proof the opposite to be true in time. Good luck and welcome to LET.

@Ympker said:
    This bad feeling from back when I saw you guys started offering services here isn't going away tbh. Reading your replies doesn't really help getting rid of that feeling either. I hope you'll proof the opposite to be true in time. Good luck and welcome to LET.

Thank you for your honest words and your welcome.

We have been fighting for over 8 years in this highly competitive market and we will continue to do so for the next 8 years and far beyond. We know that nobody is perfect, but we work every day to get better. We don't let anything discourage us and we have learned a lot over the last few years, improved a lot and invested a lot in infrastructure and personnel to continue to grow. But not only the growth in infrastructure was important to us, but also growth in know-how. This included better hardware, more complex monitoring and much more capacity in support. We neglected this for a long time and that was a big mistake. Our current customers appreciate our customer service and response times.

Every day a little better. We do our best. If you would like to take a look at our site yourself, I will be happy to provide you with test servers. Just let me know.

Thanked by 2amsaal Ympker
  • amsaalamsaal Member

i have sent you a message.

cant get past this seems your system has glitch it said already verified.

You already tried verification 4 times. Please contact our support.

• amsaalamsaal Member

@amsaal said:

All sorted account activated will try VPS and leave a feedback.

Thanks alot.

@amsaal said:

Ha ha ha. He already said that the verification system is working. What a lie ! Sad, very sad. You can't say the truth till now @noezde.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@amsaal said:

Ha ha ha. He already said that the verification system is working. What a lie ! Sad, very sad. You can't say the truth till now @noezde.

Hello,

of course we are not allowed to make any statements about the customer's problem for data protection reasons, but we can confirm that we can help the customer within a few minutes and activate his free server.

In general, we would like to say: So far we have not had any interception for incorrect telephone numbers. So if you entered an invalid phone number, our system tried to call it anyway. After a maximum of 4 attempts, a check of the support is necessary.

Last night we had our developers program an error intercept, which checks the validity of the number and gives the user a feedback, this feedback does not affect the number of verification attempts.

Even the best verification system reaches its limits if there is a number twist or an invalid number is used, but we are always available to fix problems.

We support hundreds of countries and phone providers, of course it is always a challenge for a local provider to optimize the systems. Thanks to last night's feedback we were able to further optimize it.

Unfortunately, especially with free trial orders we have to keep an eye on the verification, because verification is necessary there. In the beginning we did not have this system and the test was massively abused.

Finally, I would like to mention again: If you buy a server regularly, verification is NOT necessary and can be skipped at any time. Just click on the "Skip verification" field and the account is ready to use IMMEDIATELY, but with the restriction that you cannot use Paypal. However, you can still choose from over 20 other payment methods.

@noezde You explain everything in a great way. You wrote almost 3+ paragraphs to make me understand about the whole system. Tim did the same, Marius did the same. But, don't you think explaining like this, I mean writing so many paragraphs didn't help you from 2017 to till date to solve out your issues with sending verification code with your sms system. Why don't you invest a small portion of time, likely 20% of your writing paragraphs & go ahead & try to find the issue. You said about incorrect number. It's not actually that. In that system, there is no instruction whether to put international code or not. Or, simply you can take the country code javascript there which includes every countries dialing code so that for example, for Bangladesh (+880) it taje +880 in the front & I write the rest of the digits. I know you will again write big big paragraphs & won't pay a heed to my words, I know that. Because, full of the Noez team bear a rude characteristic. Even if you solve customers problem, if it was not customers fault, you still show your egoistic behaviour & anyhow if the customer made a fault that caused the issue then you likely never going to stop. "You made fault, you put wrong number, bla bla etc". I can even show the response that Marius made back in 2017. I had no intention to come in this thread to let you know about it, I came just to check if anything improved. But, alas, while the behaviour hasn't changed yet, what can I expect more ? Best of luck with writing paragraphs.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    @noezde You explain everything in a great way. You wrote almost 3+ paragraphs to make me understand about the whole system. Tim did the same, Marius did the same. But, don't you think explaining like this, I mean writing so many paragraphs didn't help you from 2017 to till date to solve out your issues with sending verification code with your sms system. Why don't you invest a small portion of time, likely 20% of your writing paragraphs & go ahead & try to find the issue. You said about incorrect number. It's not actually that. In that system, there is no instruction whether to put international code or not. Or, simply you can take the country code javascript there which includes every countries dialing code so that for example, for Bangladesh (+880) it taje +880 in the front & I write the rest of the digits. I know you will again write big big paragraphs & won't pay a heed to my words, I know that. Because, full of the Noez team bear a rude characteristic. Even if you solve customers problem, if it was not customers fault, you still show your egoistic behaviour & anyhow if the customer made a fault that caused the issue then you likely never going to stop. "You made fault, you put wrong number, bla bla etc". I can even show the response that Marius made back in 2017. I had no intention to come in this thread to let you know about it, I came just to check if anything improved. But, alas, while the behaviour hasn't changed yet, what can I expect more ? Best of luck with writing paragraphs.

Hello,

as already mentioned, telephone verification is not a prerequisite. Unfortunately, I do not quite understand what you are saying, because you can dial both the area code and the number freely. You can even choose the language of the computer calling you. (I have attached 2 screenshots to you)

Besides, there might be a misunderstanding, because you are talking about SMS verification, we do not perform it. We only verify by voice call, because there are too many SMS portals that try to circumvent the verification process.

As already mentioned, we were able to help the customer from last night, which he will certainly be happy to confirm here. This was not a bug in our software.

But I honestly don't understand all the excitement either, since verification is a voluntary process and can be skipped at any time. We do not block anyone who does not wish to verify. Exclusively for the provision of FREE servers we want to verify the customer or if a particularly "dangerous" payment method is chosen.

We would also like to do without verification, the connection costs for this are very high, especially internationally, but before the introduction we had a lot of chargebacks from fake accounts. This was very damaging to our business and cost us a lot of time and money.

I would be happy if you would contact me directly, I would like to follow up your feedback. Maybe you would also agree to test our system again? If there are problems, we can analyze them together with you. We will certainly agree on a compensation.

https://imgur.com/fNXmSYs
    https://imgur.com/SnrlTM4

Thanked by 1amsaal
  • JarryJarry Member

I have my own "story" with noez, but I think it is not worth to talk about it, as I left them some time ago (and sincerely I hope they changed the way they do business since then completely). But I think it is important to warn you that noez (despite of being incorporated in Germany) does not respect GDPR (EU2016/679)!

Despite of asking many times to remove all my personal data from their databases they still keep it. I know it because I keep getting add/promo-email from noez. Actually I had to set up mail-filter that puts emails from noez where they belong: to spam...

@Jarry said:
    I have my own "story" with noez, but I think it is not worth to talk about it, as I left them some time ago (and sincerely I hope they changed the way they do business since then completely). But I think it is important to warn you that noez (despite of being incorporated in Germany) does not respect GDPR (EU2016/679)!

Despite of asking many times to remove all my personal data from their databases they still keep it. I know it because I keep getting add/promo-email from noez. Actually I had to set up mail-filter that puts emails from noez where they belong: to spam...

Hello,

thanks for your feedback. Data protection is very important to us. Especially if you want your account to be deleted.

If you let us delete your account, you will be removed from all e-mail distribution lists at the same time. If we made a mistake or your account was not deleted correctly, we would appreciate to get details about it.

It doesn't make sense to send users advertising emails if they don't want to have anything to do with us, we can save the money for the campaigns, so it's not our goal to keep data unwanted.

We are subject to strict regulations and check our processes regularly. I would appreciate it if you could tell me your email address and the date of the last email you received from us.

Hopefully I won't find anything of yours in our system, but if I do, I will of course get to the bottom of it.

Generally speaking, we comply with all European data protection laws and we are also advised by external lawyers to implement all rights correctly.