Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap cPanel shared web hosting with Cloudlinux, Imunify360, and Softaculous, 12.95 EUR/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap cPanel shared web hosting with Cloudlinux, Imunify360, and Softaculous, 12.95 EUR/year

XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep
edited May 2020 in Shared Hosting Offers

Hi there,

Xsltel OÜ is a one-man show registered in Estonia and been in business since 2011. managing and automating everything from home.
I use “we”, “us” and “our” on this website, emails, and communication channels to represent myself and my services obviously because it seems more professional to do that.

So recently Leaseweb had some great offers on the latest Xeon-E series and I decided to put up some cheap yearly cPanel shared web hosting.

Starter Plan
8GB SSD
80GB Multi-homed bandwidth
Unlimited domains & everything else
The Netherlands \ Amsterdam \ Leaseweb
Price is 15 12.95/year (With coupon below)
Register here
then
Verify your email
then
Verify your phone & Order here (Coupon applied on the summary page)

More info about this offer and our other plans can be located on our cheap cPanel shared web hosting page.

Don't want to spend money? fine check our free cPanel shared web hosting (Idlers are not welcome on our free plan ;)).

Best regards,
Mohammed H

Comments

• verjinverjin Member

"Verify your phone"
    This is new! But why? Protection from chargebacks?

• GayRunGayRun Member

Can more payment methods be supported?

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

verjin said: "Verify your phone" This is new! But why? Protection from chargebacks?

So am I the first provider on LET who do verify phones before ordering? weird !!
    We found out that phone verification cut down fraud orders to half. the other half won't pass our manual verification.
    We don't use 3rd party automated fraud detection due to privacy concerns.
    We also use phone verification to match client's countries for VAT purposes.

convinced?

GayRun said: Can more payment methods be supported?

Currently, we accept Paypal, Credit Cards via Stripe, Cryptocurrecny via BitPay, Payoneer and SEPA Bank transfer (for more than 100 EUR amounts).

Looking for a specific payment gateway? Let me know and I will check the possibility of having that.

• GayRunGayRun Member

@Xsltel said:

GayRun said: Can more payment methods be supported?

Currently, we accept Paypal, Credit Cards via Stripe, Cryptocurrecny via BitPay, Payoneer and SEPA Bank transfer (for more than 100 EUR amounts).

Looking for a specific payment gateway? Let me know and I will check the possibility of having that.

Alipay

• dzungbbdzungbb Member

Great free hosting.

Can I combine paid and free host? Hehe.

Btw, It should be better for a 10gb plan

GayRun said: Alipay

I applied for their merchant program and will see if they accept my application, thanks for the suggestion.

edited May 2020

dzungbb said: Can I combine paid and free host? Hehe.

Well free hosting is free without a catch except for the limits mentioned on the offer page. however, server & licenses costs are still paid from our other paid offering.

You can have 1 free plan per account combined with multi paid plans if you need more space, bandwidth, etc..