Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When does buyvm restock?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

When does buyvm restock?

I currently need a storage slab, but all of their products seem rather random on when they are re-stocked. Is there any pattern to the buyvm restock?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Be friends with BuyVMStock

Thanked by 1nbn
  • nbnnbn Member

@thedp said:
    Be friends with BuyVMStock

They don't have storage slabs listed. Othewise yeah I like that site.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

On the 1st and 7th.

I'm in the middle of building more slab stock, but I'm pending some cables that are coming by horse back it seems.

Francisco

Thanked by 1nbn
  • nbnnbn Member

Francisco said: I'm in the middle of building more slab stock, but I'm pending some cables that are coming by horse back it seems.

Thanks Francisco. I almost direct messaged you to ask this. Do you have a ballpark timing on slabs coming back?

@nbn said:

Francisco said: I'm in the middle of building more slab stock, but I'm pending some cables that are coming by horse back it seems.

Thanks Francisco. I almost direct messaged you to ask this. Do you have a ballpark timing on slabs coming back?

We'll for sure have some on the 1st since that's when cancellations run. We're pending another 130TB of stock any day now.

The cables were supposed to arrive yesterday but as of right now the last thing USPS said is they're somewhere in LA. They're now marking it for tomorrow but I'm still hoping for today.

Francisco

Thanked by 1nbn
  • @Francisco said:

@nbn said:

We'll for sure have some on the 1st since that's when cancellations run. We're pending another 130TB of stock any day now.

The cables were supposed to arrive yesterday but as of right now the last thing USPS said is they're somewhere in LA. They're now marking it for tomorrow but I'm still hoping for today.

Francisco

Is NYIIX coming any time soon? :-)

t0ny0 said: Is NYIIX coming any time soon?

Currently rona'd.

Once things start opening up for travel and such we'll get NY all done.

Francisco

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting