Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FraudRecord Down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FraudRecord Down

hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
edited April 2020 in Outages

Anyone else having issues with FraudRecord? Appears to have been down all day.

Doesn’t appear to be any Twitter updates etc.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I emailed Harzem about it in case he isn't aware, but he appears to be busy with many other things lately.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

@MikeA said:
    I emailed Harzem about it in case he isn't aware, but he appears to be busy with many other things lately.

Glad someone’s reached out. I was going to send a PM on Twitter but the account hasn’t been active since 2018 it appears. Hope everything’s okay their end!

• @hostworld said:

The datacenter FraudRecord is hosted on is under a DDoS attack, it's been going on for about a day and the entire network is affected. Services will come back online once the attack is mitigated. It's not directly related to FraudRecord, but we are affected nonetheless.

• @MikeA said:

Hopefully that includes your website?

And yeah been wondering why it was timing out constantly.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@momkin said:

@hostworld said:

The datacenter FraudRecord is hosted on is under a DDoS attack, it's been going on for about a day and the entire network is affected. Services will come back online once the attack is mitigated. It's not directly related to FraudRecord, but we are affected nonetheless.

Thanks for sharing.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

The FraudRecord module started to mark all orders as fraud. Temporarily disabled. Just got one moron suspended without a module ;)

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Appears to be back online now :)

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

yup, see it online too.