Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS for under 10$ ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS for under 10$ ?

uzaysanuzaysan Member
edited April 2020 in Providers

I'm looking for some high storage vps.

at least 1TB storage. (Storage can be lower like 500Gb But I wanna add more storage in future. So storage must be upgradeable)

and at least 20TB bandwidth and >1GBit connection.

I'm gonna host Minio S3 Object Storage server in it. And Server will be used for content delivery. So Server must be powefull. And by powerful, for the price of course.

I was thinking to use Root Server from Netcup.
They offer 2 dedi core and 8gb of ram. And unlimited 1Gbit connection for 9 euro.

But Storage is just 320GB. And that concern me. I mean I can live with 320Gb for now. But I want to add adittional HDD disks to my servers. Do you know Can I add extra hdd disks to my root server on netcup?

And what are the other good alternatives?

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2020
  • Virmach

Thanked by 1uzaysan
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Join the family over at NB @seriesn will take real good care of you.

Thanked by 2seriesn uzaysan
  • Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

Thanked by 1uzaysan
  • @seriesn said:
    Thank you for the kind mention @Jord @thedp <3.

20TB bandwidth might be a tough call within the budget. Our storage plans “power” might not be the best for @uzaysan :(

You also have great plans but since I will use this server as CDN, Bandwidth is important. Files will be downloaded maybe hundreds of times. If this was for backing up something ı would have used you. Any way you are in my list.

Seems like Netcup root server looks like best option for this price range. I will contact with their support team to see if I can add adittional HDD drives.

I'm still open for alternatives. If you have something in your mind post here. I would be glad.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Your budget is a bit tough regarding your requirements.
    Maybe OneProvider could be an option.
    If an Atom CPU and Online.net network is fine, you can get a dedicated machine with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and GBit connectivity at 10 USD/month. I would prefer their Amsterdam location over Paris.

Thanked by 1uzaysan
  • @dfroe said:
    Your budget is a bit tough regarding your requirements.
    Maybe OneProvider could be an option.
    If an Atom CPU and Online.net network is fine, you can get a dedicated machine with 4 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD and GBit connectivity at 10 USD/month. I would prefer their Amsterdam location over Paris.

Sounds cool. I will check it out.

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2020

@uzaysan said:

@seriesn said:

You also have great plans but since I will use this server as CDN, Bandwidth is important. Files will be downloaded maybe hundreds of times. If this was for backing up something ı would have used you. Any way you are in my list.

Seems like Netcup root server looks like best option for this price range. I will contact with their support team to see if I can add adittional HDD drives.

I'm still open for alternatives. If you have something in your mind post here. I would be glad.

@uzaysan said:

@seriesn said:

Thank you friend. I like to do business with honesty :) and will be upfront about what is bad and what won't work :). Definitely looking forward towards working wirh you in the near future :)

Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@seriesn said: Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

And don't forget to load-balance over 10 of them in order to server 1 Gbit/s. :)

• @dfroe said:

@seriesn said: Check out kimsufi as well and try our luck :)

And don't forget to load-balance over 10 of them in order to server 1 Gbit/s. :)

😂. Touché

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited April 2020

Wishosting 's 1.8TB storage-vps Canada might be the only plan that can push that much traffic at gigabit . Price $ 9.9/mo

I have one since nearly 3yrs

• @vimalware said:
    Wishosting 's 1.8TB storage-vps Canada might be the only plan that can push that much traffic at gigabit . Price $ 9.9/mo

I have one since nearly 3yrs

I wish I hadn't let mine go.