Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gullo's Hosting | LittleVZ | New service launch! | Dirt-Cheap Dedicated IP VPS in the UK
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gullo's Hosting | LittleVZ | New service launch! | Dirt-Cheap Dedicated IP VPS in the UK

CamCam Member, Patron Provider
edited April 2020 in Offers

Hello Guys!
I've decided to start something new here, Check it out.

You probably know me from my dirt-cheap NAT VPS servers, which are pretty great. But do you know what's even better? I do! A dirt-cheap dedicated IPv4 VPS!
This exactly what I am hoping to start doing here. This is my first Dedicated IPv4 offer on a larger scale, I will be calling these plans "LVZ" Which stands for LittleVZ.
Well, What are you waiting for! Take a look at the offer!

As always, if you have any questions please ask! I am here to help.

LVZ-256MB
256MB RAM
5GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
OpenVZ 7/SolusVM Control Panel
No promo code needed
​$12/year in the United Kingdom

LVZ-512MB
512MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$16/year in the United Kingdom

LVZ-1GB+
1GB RAM and up
20 GB Disk Space and up
1000GB Bandwidth
1 vCPU Core
1 IPv4 Address
/80 block IPv6 Address
500Mbps - United Kingdom
NO SUPPORT
No promo code needed
​$20/year in the United Kingdom

Standard pricing can be found,
Here

I am offering these servers myself and not as a company. If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you, Because of this the whole support process will be more streamlined as you will only be talking with me. It is my goal to keep all users satisfied by any means and I will strive to do so.

Looking for something else? I can accommodate a wide range of applications. Send me a support ticket so I can set you up with a custom VPS offers!

Test IP VPS (UK): 51.77.117.75

View TOS Here.

Thanked by 3bdl RecD Pilzbaum

Comments

• Cam said: If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you

But your plan states that:

Cam said: NO SUPPORT

• @levnode said:

Cam said: If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you

Low end support

• @levnode said:

Well, for these extremly low priced services you need to understand that his support capabilities are limited. Therefore, which I can definitely understand, he states a "NO SUPPORT" agreement while ordering. This is to avoid any "self solvable problem-tickets", as he is no support desk for these. However, if you have technical problems with your server open a ticket, he normally responds very fast.

Another question, is it possible to get wireguard running on OVZ containers? I know that kernel modules are required, but as of some months I definitely prefer wireguard over openvpn/tinc for encrypted server to server connections. I hope this can be generally implemented on all OVZ nodes. I think it might even help reducing CPU usage.

Thanked by 1Cam
  • @Pilzbaum said:
    Another question, is it possible to get wireguard running on OVZ containers? I know that kernel modules are required, but as of some months I definitely prefer wireguard over openvpn/tinc for encrypted server to server connections. I hope this can be generally implemented on all OVZ nodes. I think it might even help reducing CPU usage.

I'm sorry for interfering but just try Shadowoscks-libev, it's way faster:
    SS > WG > OVPN

The only thing, you have to set BBR for working Shadowsocks faster, instead of CUBIC, but as far as I know you can't set BBR on OpenVZ 7, unfortunately.

Thanked by 1Pilzbaum
  • PilzbaumPilzbaum Member
    edited April 2020

@RedSox said:
    but just try Shadowoscks-libev, it's way faster:
    SS > WG > OVPN

Thanks very much for the information. Yes, I have heard of shadowsocks and even tried it already. I don't know if shadowsocks is sufficient for my usecase though, as I need something like a mesh for s2s connections. I didn't find any quick information after 3 minutes research, but I think it is mainly a server client structure. This would lead to a single point of failure, which I try to bypass. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, I think I could use it in another project

• Why not use zerotier? It was usually fast for me, although I've never done any benchmark

• donlidonli Member

You posted an offer to LET users with your "regular pricing". I am disappoint.

• CamCam Member, Patron Provider

@donli said:
    You posted an offer to LET users with your "regular pricing". I am disappoint.

Testing the waters :)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited April 2020

@levnode said:

Cam said: If you have any questions or need support at any time it will always be me answering you

He does not want to be obliged to provide support but from experience he is a nice guy and still helps when he can :)

Thanked by 1Cam
  • donlidonli Member

@Ympker said:

He does not want to be obliged to provide support but from experience he is a nice guy and still helps when he can :)

AKA "No hand-holding or reach-arounds at these prices".

Thanked by 2Ympker Cam
  • Pilzbaum said: is it possible to get wireguard running on OVZ containers?

Yep, userspace wireguard-go. Example

• @MercuryV said:

Pilzbaum said: is it possible to get wireguard running on OVZ containers?

Yep, userspace wireguard-go. Example

Thanks for the reply. I have used the wireguard-go implementation successfully, but would prefer not to do so. But I can assure, it works!

• Thanks again cam!

Thanked by 1Cam