Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LeaseWeb resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LeaseWeb resellers

Hello there,

I'm kinda curious about this topic since a while. As usually companies don't tell directly which exact provider they are reselling (I mean, they usually just state their DC or their AS, etc. which is fine, but this makes searching for providers rather difficult), I wanted to ask you, if you know companies which are reselling LeaseWeb dedicated (or VPS/both) servers? I'm mainly interested in EvoSwitch Netherlands (AMS-01), but feel free to also post their US, etc. resellers if there are any only doing that.

I know about a hand of them already:
ru-tld.ru
seedhost.eu
HosteDZire
EqServers

I don't care about stats or anything else, simply companies that actually have their servers there xD

Thank you guys and have a nice day

Thanked by 1ru_tld

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

Can mention UA-Hosting.company, for example, but I would rather opt for already already mentioned RU-TLD.

RusTelekom is also a viable option. They offer KVM VMs in LeaseWeb's DCs under RoboVPS.biz brand, dedis are available for ordering too.

• Thank you for your suggestions. I sadly cannot find anything about dedis on Robovps.biz due to no knownledge in the russian language. It appears there aren't much more, right? Or does anyone know more?

• OneProvider use LeaseWeb server in Singapore for their VPS. Other provider that I think using Leaseweb is http://www.dediserv.eu

• Hmm, it's interesting, this provider (dediserv) seems to have ridiculous ideas about bandwidth.
    Do you guys think it's probably better to buy at LeaseWeb directly instead of a reseller?
    I've read this thread on reddit, stating that bandwidth at resellers is not being routed or something like that same like LeaseWeb itself.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/seedboxes/comments/42535n/leaseweb_volume_versus_premium_bandwidth_help/
    Don't know about volume or premium network, but it seems kinda tough.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • bersybersy Member
    edited May 2017

bluesega said: I sadly cannot find anything about dedis on Robovps.biz due to no knownledge in the russian language.

RoboVPS is supposed to be for VPS services only. Their dedis offers are listed here for example.

• moonmartinmoonmartin Member
    edited May 2017

I pity anyone reselling Leaseweb anywhere besides Europe. I am a direct customer in a few locations and they are my worst provider support wise. I am trying to move away from them but it's not easy or quick for various reasons.

I think it depends on the datacenter. It sounds like some of the US datacenters are ok support wise but I don't think it is consistent.

I get their network problem notifications. They have lots of notifications for AMS01 and occasionally for WDC (Washington DC) but that's about it. So their network group doesn't seem as 'plugged in' to other locations for some reason.

They are also the more expensive than a lot of other providers once you add higher levels of support. I have to pay for a higher level of support that supposely buys me a faster response time, and they are still far slower to response and fix things compared to less expensive providers who do not try charge me for faster response.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • 2gouzi2gouzi Member

tks.

• XeiXei Member

Great performance and bandwidth on those VPS specials. Picked up two. Already had stuff from few years ago with them which I've kept. The I/O is locked to 80mb/s for VPS though.

• +1 more question, any provider with better pricing than fdcservers.net for Singapore unmetered@100mbps? Since LeaseWeb can only offer 4TB SGVM using B2B model instead direct selling to end-users.

• https://www.zenex5ive.com/
    These guys resell leaseweb servers, and even some of the old 100TB BW Softlayer servers.
    Haven't used them in years, but when I did - they were super reliable, and support was outstanding.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @coreflux what's the fdc servers offer? Or are you talking about their vps?

OVH does a 100mbit unmetered infra EG 32 server in SGP for ~ 250 € /month (w/ VAT included). Just choose the 100mbit unmetered bandwith option on the infra EG 32 server in Singapore.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • jiiikoojiiikoo Member
    edited April 2020

Walkerservers has a range of 1Gbit and 10Gbit servers for amazing prices. Cheapest (2x2TB with 40TB of bw @ 1Gbit) is only 27.50€.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Smith42Smith42 Member
    edited April 2020

Seedhost.eu is relatively good, but installation panel and OS support is very limited. Server delivery was in 6 hours and ticket replies in 15 minutes.

Redswitches so far has been the best among Leaseweb resellers, fast support on ticket and Skype, and willing to install any OS needed.

Walkerservers, I had a horrible experience overall. 14 days to deliver a server, 4-7 days to reply to tickets and installation panel is completely broken. I sympathize that it is a one man operation and probably a weekend venture.
    His main focus seems to be Seedboxes and to propagate intellectual piracy so not sure how long till he gets stomped by BREIN and the reseller is not even a year old, but I only posted because the same user jiiikoo (and a couple of his friends/alts) spam the hell out of Reddit with his adverts, which do not get moderated but seem to get down-voted a lot (I always contribute when I can). I bought into the shilling and simply want to warn others of the same.

Besides why buy from anywhere but Hetzner? If you're going to use a server in Europe, buy from Hetzner. If you really want something in Netherlands, there is Worldstream who is very good and flexible.

• jiiikoojiiikoo Member
    edited April 2020

@Smith42 said:
    Seedhost.eu is relatively good, but installation panel and OS support is very limited. Server delivery was in 6 hours and ticket replies in 15 minutes.

Redswitches so far has been the best among Leaseweb resellers, fast support on ticket and Skype, and willing to install any OS needed.

Walkerservers, I had a horrible experience overall. 14 days to deliver a server, 4-7 days to reply to tickets and installation panel is completely broken. I sympathize that it is a one man operation and probably a weekend venture.
    His main focus seems to be Seedboxes and to propagate intellectual piracy so not sure how long till he gets stomped by BREIN and the reseller is not even a year old, but I only posted because the same user jiiikoo (and a couple of his friends/alts) spam the hell out of Reddit with his adverts, which do not get moderated but seem to get down-voted a lot (I always contribute when I can). I bought into the shilling and simply want to warn others of the same.

Besides why buy from anywhere but Hetzner? If you're going to use a server in Europe, buy from Hetzner. If you really want something in Netherlands, there is Worldstream who is very good and flexible.

I have to say, I find it very dubious you had a 14 day delivery time when you can't order their servers if they're not in stock.. Also, singling out Walkerservers for seedbox usage when you recommend seedhost.eu at the same time :open_mouth:

• I second WalkerServers - Dan is super friendly, he makes no false claims or promises. His support is top notch with replies to issues/tickets often times same day. His pricing for Leaseweb is pretty amazing, I've yet to see anyone come close.

• I have a $107.50 4x8Tb 10gbps leaseweb with 150tb xfer 16GB ram and a 2174G intel 4c8t cpu through dan (walkerservers). This bad boy has high clocks (can turbo to 4.2GHz) but low # of cores, and I need specifically high clocks versus lots of cores and low clocks.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2020

@coreflux said:
    +1 more question, any provider with better pricing than fdcservers.net for Singapore unmetered@100mbps? Since LeaseWeb can only offer 4TB SGVM using B2B model instead direct selling to end-users.

You do know that FDC Servers is just a volume reseller for he.net essentially, right? As such, this is pretty much bottom of the barrel for network quality, bar say, a host that is single-homed to Cogent. There is a reason their prices are what they are and why no one is competing with them in that market - you are paying for, practically speaking, the lowest tier quality of bandwidth in that region you can buy, bulk rate. No other provider that values their reputation is going to:

A. Use he.net single homed like that
    B. Want to sell premium bandwidth for pennys on the dollar
    C. compete in that market segment at all

So really, since I don't think Cogent even has a big presence in Singapore, your only choice outside FDC Servers for that type of network is going to be with he.net directly or another one of their resellers and I highly doubt your going to find it any cheaper than what FDC is already offering.

I get that services in Singapore are expensive and that is why FDC Servers service offers a value to certain users, but I never had very good experiences with them back when I tried them, both on support and network, so generally I suggest people avoid them unless you have no other choice.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • @Smith42 said:

I agree, Redswitches are probably the best Leaseweb resellers I've tried. No trouble and good support.

• @TheLinuxBug said:
    I highly doubt your going to find it any cheaper than what FDC is already offering.

I had better alternative than FDC, cheaper and using unmetered 1Gbps,...
    But if what you say is true then I better go with mettered option, since my budget capped at under $20/mo for community to access blocked trading dashboards.

• @jiiikoo said:
    Walkerservers has a range of 1Gbit and 10Gbit servers for amazing prices. Cheapest (2x2TB with 40TB of bw @ 1Gbit) is only 27.50€.

What's the location tho for the cheapest one?

• @ShihabSoft said:

@jiiikoo said:

What's the location tho for the cheapest one?

All Leaseweb servers from walkerservers are inside their AMS-01 datacenter, details on the DC here; https://www.leaseweb.com/platform/data-centers/ams-01