Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one try this company hostsbook.com ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• Be aware of these scammers -_-
    Giving False information, and then said will refund but nothing and then delete the ticket

• today they delete my account from their website =D

No client account was found with the email address you entered

The phone number they mentioned also in the website is not working

• AndruAndru Member
    edited April 2020

So .. on the 9th april you asked if somebody knows something about hostbook.. you did not get any answer ... this should be a ?? for you.
    Now you are complaining that you are scammed. For sure your are scammed but i think is 50% your fault.
    A quick search on whmcs license check shows that they dont have any license for their whmcs...

• @zuby2402 said:
    So .. on the 9th april you asked if somebody knows something about hostbook.. you did not get any answer ... this should be a ?? for you.
    Now you are complaining that you are scammed. For sure your are scammed but i think is 50% your fault.
    A quick search on whmcs license check shows that they dont have any license for their whmcs...

ya i know its mostly my fault ^^"

can you give me the link to check about the license didn't know that is possible ^^"

anyhow they did say will refund me but still waiting what they will do.

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

Doesn’t sound great. Did you do any searching about them before signing up apart from just posting here?

May be worth contacting PayPal or whoever you paid with to see if you can claim a refund/open a dispute.

• thanks

@hostworld said:
    Doesn’t sound great. Did you do any searching about them before signing up apart from just posting here?

May be worth contacting PayPal or whoever you paid with to see if you can claim a refund/open a dispute.

it was my mistake =(, especially I paid by BTC.

• This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS