Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you have any friends need to free CDN service?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

qzjqjhqzjqjh Member
edited August 2013 in Help

I recently built a small CDN cluster.. At present, it has six nodes.
Are Chinese - Beijing
The United States of America - Losangeles
The United States of America -webnx
The United States of America -enzu
The United States of America - Phoenix

If you need a friend. You can send me an email. My mailbox is the [email protected] CDN service is free of charge. You give me the time to send e-mail trouble note your domain name, attention here to list all of the level two or three level domain name like this:
A.cvjv. Com
Www. cvjv. Com
The papapa cvjv.Com.
This domain name.

My project is open source opencdn production based on. Http://ocdn.me/

Comments

• Junked grammar all together.

• @sundaymouse said:
    Junked grammar all together.

Looks like Google translation suck.

• Use doraemon tool to translate. :p

• @budingyun said:
    Use doraemon tool to translate. :p

China looks like a wood has many a dream.. Although I very love. In fact, translation machine slow sheep pleasant goat and grey wolf in the well.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@qzjqjh try to be simple, and the translator will work. Make simple sentences and be precise.

• MatiMati Member
    edited August 2013

@qzjqjh said:
    China looks like a wood has many a dream.. Although I very love. In fact, translation machine slow sheep pleasant goat and grey wolf in the well.

thats a great one xD

• From what I read, the idea is that you install the client software provided by them and use their centralized control panel to add in the nodes to create your own CDN somehow.

Sounds like an interesting idea...

• @zhuanyi said:
    From what I read, the idea is that you install the client software provided by them

come again? third party client for CDN? :S

• I contacted him about this, and it looks like an open-source CDN solution. It ties into the control panel they have, but I think you can run your own instead. The panel is just for centralized management. I think it relies on DNSPod for checks, but I could have misunderstood Google Translate.

• dnwkdnwk Member

I like BJ Node. Although I have created my own CDN node too using varnish

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited August 2013

@qzjqjh said:

When using Google Translate translating from, for example *Chinese to English, take the English output and insert it back into Google Translate, and this time make a translation from English to Chninese, in order to see at least approximately how correct the translation to English is.

In any case, write as simple as possible, so there would be lower chance of translation ambiguity, and possible incorrect representation.

*It's not limited only to these languages, it could be any language in question.

• For the sake of LE*, I would suggest you to post what you want in Chinese, and add a tag "[English Translation Needed]". I believe many of your fellow Chinese who speak English fluently are willing to do the translation for you.

• 顶贴。。。翻译。。

• wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited August 2013

你还是用华语重写吧, 然后我们帮你翻译算了. 说实在的, 我都不是很明白您在说什么

@qzjqjh said:
    顶贴。。。翻译。。

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • 我只猜出来了喜洋洋和灰太狼-_- 理解不能

@wcypierre said:
    你还是用华语重写吧, 然后我们帮你翻译算了. 说实在的, 我都不是很明白您在说什么

• well, translate?

• well, he has not given anything yet? so, what is there to translate?

@chauffer said:
    well, translate?

• @wcypierre what you and @yywudi said

• basically, in a nutshell, we're just saying that we don't get what he is trying to say. lol

@chauffer said:
    wcypierre what you and yywudi said

• @wcypierre lol awesome

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

不不不不不不不不不不不不 Please Translate in google translator.

• wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited August 2013

well, anyway, I think that we should refrain ourselves from commenting from now on until he comes back with a Chinese version which will be translated into English or an English version with proper grammar :)

@chauffer said:
    wcypierre lol awesome

and, no, because of?

@DewlanceVPS said:
    不不不不不不不不不不不不 Please Translate in google translator.

• 8QE8QE Member

Only help top

• 8QE8QE Member

楼主的智商超乎想象。乃业界一大器人也

• Please speak English in this forum though you always make mistake.

• @Jonnes said:
    Please speak English in this forum though you always make mistake.

Forgive him bro, he's just a kid.