Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ServaRICA down
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ServaRICA down

Anyone have any information on why ServaRICA went down?

Comments

• I can't connect to their main site... I was thinking about their offer on LEB now i'm not sure i will think about it anymore xD

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@o_be_one said:
    I can't connect to their main site... I was thinking about their offer on LEB now i'm not sure i will think about it anymore xD

Downtimes have many reason. Could be ddos or dc issue. Even Google n FB go down.

They have been a good provider. Better wait .

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • Shot2Shot2 Member

No issue here, Servarica seems 'live n' kickin'

• Yeah i confirm it's back!

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

Sorry everyone

the uplink provider did tell us in advance that there is network maintenance but they worded it as unlikly there will be outage so we didnt send warning to the clients

turned out there was approx 27 min outage

Thanked by 3donko default Kuro8892
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

servarica_hani said: Sorry everyone

the uplink provider did tell us in advance that there is network maintenance but they worded it as unlikly there will be outage so we didnt send warning to the clients

Aah, you too have a Francisco working with you.

A man of culture.

Francisco

• kp93kp93 Member
    edited April 2020

After fiber cut incident , you have backup provider right ?

Or it doesn't kick in when in during network maintenance ( confused how it works )

• @servarica_hani said:
    Sorry everyone

Doh! You need to prepare people for the worst. Then, when little or no interruption occurs, you look like geniuses for not having noticeable downtime.

When you get impacted by things like this, it can leave a bad taste forever. With a different provider, that happened one time with our company website during a conference call that would specifically reference our website. Had we known there was ANY possibility of maintenance or interruption during those business hours, we'd simple have had the call earlier.

When my cable provider sends me an email saying maintenance is 2am-6am and its actually only 3 minutes of downtime, I go from bitching about the disruption to thinking they have professional and competent tech team.