Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

php-friends had a network outage. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

php-friends had a network outage.

2»

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

A fast reaction to a problem. That's a good sign of professional team. It's sad that they have only german version of their website.

• pikepike Veteran

Hopefully they can figure out whats going on soon to prevent this from happening again.

• Too bad that they suffer from network failures so much in the past months.

• LeviLevi Member

@pike said:
    Hopefully they can figure out whats going on soon to prevent this from happening again.

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr69fp -- full postmortem. Failed Juniper + worng configs.

• Still, anyone facing outage? my small node is still offline.

• @LTniger said:

@pike said:

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr69fp -- full postmortem. Failed Juniper + worng configs.

This is the last month’s outage; while I suspect that this one is also related to some router config issue there hasn’t been an announcement so far to indicate that.

• My lifetime uptime as reported by Hetrix is 99.9696%. For what I pay, I overlook the issue given that we've had only nearly 3 in the time I've been here (albeit two in the past quarter however).

• @daxterfellowes said:
    My lifetime uptime as reported by Hetrix is 99.9696%. For what I pay, I overlook the issue given that we've had only nearly 3 in the time I've been here (albeit two in the past quarter however).

PHP-Friends is still prem. I hope they can solve these issues once and for all.

• dataforestdataforest Member, Patron Provider

Hi,

a statement regarding the last issue has been sent 3 days after. We had a lot of bad luck in March / April, the two issues weren't even related to each other.

However, our new Juniper MX240 and Arista 7050 have finally arrived this week and will be configured, tested and set to production within the next weeks / months. Maybe some other news will follow.

Best Regards,
    Tim