Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[ENDED] Free one-year 1 GB trial on LunaNode for new customers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ENDED] Free one-year 1 GB trial on LunaNode for new customers

Comments

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

doghouch said: Just curious: what’s the difference between the s.half plan and the m.1 plan (apart from memory)?

Yeah it doesn't make sense it's just laziness.

• yo how awesome of u brother to do this you sound like a cool guy thanks <3

• jam said: Warning: the free trial is only available for Canadian and U.S. customers. If you are in another country, you will not receive the free trial.

ohh! my bad!

• @add_iT said:
    Indonesian country still can not sign up :D

:lol: hahahahahah sabar kang

• Any thoughts on western U.S. or Asian locations?

• mlcmlc Member

That's great! :star:

add_iT said: Indonesian country still can not sign up :D

PM me if you are interested in the offer and we can figure something out.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
    edited April 2020

serversHQ said: ohh! my bad!

No, that is some random person saying that about a separate offer, this offer on LET is open to users from any country.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Wow that's very generous! Thx!

bananaboxxx said: Wow that's very generous! Thx!

Dude stop creating new accounts and making the mods job harder, this offer is only open to people sign up before 1 April 2020, it is written in bold in the OP.

• Wow that's very generous! Thx!

• isunbejoisunbejo Member
    edited April 2020

@perennate

Account creation error: Registration is not permitted from country selected..

check pm

• that's good

• Great!
    I have send pm and wait!

• WOW,is so quickly,i have receive the trial credit

• good

IWCTQ4 said: Wow that's very generous! Thx!

Please stop spamming, the OP clearly says "at least three comments between April 1 2019 and April 1 2020".

edited April 2020

This offer is over since it has been taken over by spammers. Any PMs received after this comment will be ignored.

And sorry to the mods, I didn't think it'd be a problem since I bolded the "April 1 2019 and April 1 2020" but apparently the spammers cannot read it.

• @perennate

Thank You <3

Good news -- we've issued a $42 one-year free trial just for you, so you can get started with our cloud platform!
  • Thanks for making this available, looking forward to playing with my new VPS

• EmmEmm Member

I noticed that it is too late

• GanonkGanonk Member
    edited April 2020

@perennate said:

No, that is some random person saying that about a separate offer,**this offer on LET is open to users from any country.**

👆thanks you very much, Sir.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

READ THE TEXT IN THE FUTURE OH MY GOD WHY IS READING SO HARD THESE DAYS JUST LIKE LAST HETRIXTOOLS GIVEAWAY

• akhfaakhfa Member

@perennate said:

Reaperofpower said: What is the Port Speed/link speed, I couldn't find any mention of it on the site

10 gbps internal network, VMs have 1 gbps uplink.

Is this 10 Gbps implemented on the VM's private IP? Or if I use the public IP and the transfer is still between lunanode network, it still get 10 Gbps?

I want to try out storage cluster using 10 Gbps network, but many providers just use 1 Gbps

• easuleasul Member

Maybe next time.Today I just join LET :((

akhfa said: Is this 10 Gbps implemented on the VM's private IP? Or if I use the public IP and the transfer is still between lunanode network, it still get 10 Gbps?

I want to try out storage cluster using 10 Gbps network, but many providers just use 1 Gbps

You need to use the private IP.

Thanked by 1akhfa
  • zcbd

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2020

We got a high number of user registration in the past few hours, mainly due to this thread: https://www.hostloc.com/thread-677995-1-1.html

I already stopped all new registration for a while. That's why we can't have nice things :(

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@FAT32 D :

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Shame on you spammers for ruining a good offer for those who genuinely need and want to try out the service.

Thanked by 1bdl
This discussion has been closed.