Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Block Storage / local Storage limited offer new Ryzen! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Block Storage / local Storage limited offer new Ryzen!

2

Comments

  • This is the way.

    the Amitz.party lives on!

  • Site is up again.

  • key900key900 Member, Provider
    edited April 2020

    @Iroshan464 said:
    Site is up again.

    Yes and we will schedule maintenance later for our website.

    Regarding

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • I have just bought one. It is a beast!


    nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh

    benchmark timestamp: 2020-04-13 00:02:06 UTC

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 3792.872 MHz
    RAM: 7.8G
    Swap: 92M
    Kernel: Linux 4.15.0-29-generic x86_64

    Disks:
    vda 20G HDD

    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    1.907 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    3.784 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    0.758 seconds

    ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 43.8 us / 222.7 us / 7.85 ms / 87.4 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 12.7 k requests in 5.00 s, 3.10 GiB, 2.54 k iops, 635.7 MiB/s

    dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 2098.08 MiB/s
    2nd run: 2193.45 MiB/s
    3rd run: 2193.45 MiB/s
    average: 2161.66 MiB/s

    IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 144.172.69.xxxx
    Cachefly CDN: 99.50 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL): 16.40 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US): 61.81 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR): 15.35 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA): 31.44 MiB/s

  • @yakblack said:
    I have just bought one. It is a beast!


    nench.sh v2019.07.20 -- https://git.io/nench.sh

    benchmark timestamp: 2020-04-13 00:02:06 UTC

    Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores: 1
    Frequency: 3792.872 MHz
    RAM: 7.8G
    Swap: 92M
    Kernel: Linux 4.15.0-29-generic x86_64

    Disks:
    vda 20G HDD

    CPU: SHA256-hashing 500 MB
    1.907 seconds
    CPU: bzip2-compressing 500 MB
    3.784 seconds
    CPU: AES-encrypting 500 MB
    0.758 seconds

    ioping: seek rate
    min/avg/max/mdev = 43.8 us / 222.7 us / 7.85 ms / 87.4 us
    ioping: sequential read speed
    generated 12.7 k requests in 5.00 s, 3.10 GiB, 2.54 k iops, 635.7 MiB/s

    dd: sequential write speed
    1st run: 2098.08 MiB/s
    2nd run: 2193.45 MiB/s
    3rd run: 2193.45 MiB/s
    average: 2161.66 MiB/s

    IPv4 speedtests
    your IPv4: 144.172.69.xxxx
    Cachefly CDN: 99.50 MiB/s
    Leaseweb (NL): 16.40 MiB/s
    Softlayer DAL (US): 61.81 MiB/s
    Online.net (FR): 15.35 MiB/s
    OVH BHS (CA): 31.44 MiB/s

    Will you please tun this script for block storage?

  • edited April 2020

    Shahriar24 said: Will you please tun this script for block storage?

    block storage is up to 300MB/s probably shared with that node.

  • @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    RB1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core Ryzen 3900x
    • 20GB NVME Disk
    • FREE 125Gb Block Storage ( UP to 3TB for $5)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3.30/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117)

    local Storage

    RB1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core Ryzen 3900x
    • 256GB raid10 Disk ( UP to 3TB for $5)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3.30/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=118)

    Free Bonus :

    • A + B power Feeds
    • 10Gbps Uplink
    • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
    • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
    • Preinstalled OS
    • 2Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
    • IPV4 rdns Management
    • /64 IPV6 up on request
    • Enterprise NVMe
    • Triple Replicated Block Storage

    IPv6 Address Space

    Best regarding

    hey just placed an order for the first option however i was charged for 125GB block storage. Can you look into it?

  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @BarkingIron said:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    RB1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core Ryzen 3900x
    • 20GB NVME Disk
    • FREE 125Gb Block Storage ( UP to 3TB for $5)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3.30/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=117)

    local Storage

    RB1

    • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
    • 1 x CPU core Ryzen 3900x
    • 256GB raid10 Disk ( UP to 3TB for $5)
    • 5TB/Month @ 1 Gbps Shared( capped the connection speed to 10mbit when bandwidth exceeded.)
    • 1x IPv4
    • Private Internal IP
    • KVM
    • $3.30/month Upgrades are available for small fee

    Los Angeles (https://my.letbox.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=118)

    Free Bonus :

    • A + B power Feeds
    • 10Gbps Uplink
    • Free 5 Minutes Server Monitoring + Blacklist (Email and SMS alert) Read More
    • Custom ISO Available (Windows , linux etc.. )
    • Preinstalled OS
    • 2Gbps DDoS-Shield Mitigation
    • IPV4 rdns Management
    • /64 IPV6 up on request
    • Enterprise NVMe
    • Triple Replicated Block Storage

    IPv6 Address Space

    Best regarding

    hey just placed an order for the first option however i was charged for 125GB block storage. Can you look into it?

    It fixed. Thanks you.

    Regarding

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @greattomeetyou said:

    Shahriar24 said: Will you please tun this script for block storage?

    block storage is up to 300MB/s probably shared with that node.

    No we limited each one depending on the package.

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • Hi. I'm new there. Can you please explain me the difference between Block Storage and Local Storage? Can I reinstall OS (linux) on NVME disk without erasing data from Block Storage? Thanks

  • @randy33 said:
    Hi. I'm new there. Can you please explain me the difference between Block Storage and Local Storage? Can I reinstall OS (linux) on NVME disk without erasing data from Block Storage? Thanks

    Block storage is network based storage. You can reinstall and keep block storage if you do it via the iso method (im 90% certain) however you still have to readd the drivers for the disks.

    Thanked by 1key900
  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @randy33 said:
    Hi. I'm new there. Can you please explain me the difference between Block Storage and Local Storage? Can I reinstall OS (linux) on NVME disk without erasing data from Block Storage? Thanks

    Hello,

    It possible if you are installing via ISO but be aware from what you are doing if you have no idea it better don’t try this. Or you can test it with empty VPS first.

    Regarding

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • LETBOX,, best and affordable.!!
    keep it up..

    i am already using...
    i wish i could upgrade to ryzen. if possible,!

  • my current specs
    Disk Space : 512 GB (500 usable)
    Bandwidth : 5TB
    Amount Of RAM : 4 GB RAM
    CPU Sockets : 2 30%
    IPv4 Addresses : 1
    IPv6 Addresses : 0
    Network Rate : 1Gbps Shared

  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @schilton said:
    my current specs
    Disk Space : 512 GB (500 usable)
    Bandwidth : 5TB
    Amount Of RAM : 4 GB RAM
    CPU Sockets : 2 30%
    IPv4 Addresses : 1
    IPv6 Addresses : 0
    Network Rate : 1Gbps Shared

    @schilton said:
    LETBOX,, best and affordable.!!
    keep it up..

    i am already using...
    i wish i could upgrade to ryzen. if possible,!

    Thanks for enjoying our services. I wish i can help as possible to switch you to Ryzen but unfortunately we don’t do packages switch. Please accept my apology.

    Regarding

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • Out of Stock now, hope it restock soon

  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @mikuchan said:
    Out of Stock now, hope it restock soon

    Few are in stock. More is coming by 10th May or sooner.

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • cazrzcazrz Member

    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

  • bdlbdl Member

    @cazrz said:
    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

    From OP:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

  • cazrzcazrz Member

    @bdl said:

    @cazrz said:
    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

    From OP:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    Was just teasing, as he says in his last note more stocks coming soon. So that will be high availability. :smiley:

  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @cazrz said:

    @bdl said:

    @cazrz said:
    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

    From OP:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    Was just teasing, as he says in his last note more stocks coming soon. So that will be high availability. :smiley:

    Hello,

    Yep new equipment in the place. Only one package where lost in transit got replacement soon.

    Regarding

    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
  • CrabCrab Member

    I'm an old customer and after reading all the praising of Ryzen and good comments here for their services I decided to go back and get a pretty much fully loaded package to migrate from another provider. Hopefully it is smooth sailing and worry-free going forward for me B)

  • bdlbdl Member

    @cazrz said:

    @bdl said:

    @cazrz said:
    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

    From OP:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    Was just teasing, as he says in his last note more stocks coming soon. So that will be high availability. :smiley:

    Well, in that case, I wouldn't mind a second or third one myself... :lol:

  • cazrzcazrz Member

    I'm getting bored going back and forth checking for availability on letbox and buyvm. lol
    Take my money and spin those servers and blocks!

    Thanked by 2bdl key900
  • CrabCrab Member

    Just wanted to drop a line and say that the box I got is working very very well. I don't know if I was lucky and I'm on a new node or perhaps the neighbors just happen to be well behaving, but network speed is excellent and overall responsiveness of the system and disk performance is great. Very happy with my decision to get one so far!

    Thanked by 1key900
  • tholethole Member
    edited May 2020

    I'm a current customer of letbox since last December, a few comments about their service that may help you guys

    • Support: Good, they supported me cancel a storage box and switch to a ryzen one in a few days. I think this is sufficient for me as a toy server.

    • Network: Good, 1gbps port, but incoming traffic is not free.

    • CPU: you need to be careful if you have tasks require high CPU power as they do not limit your cores, but if you overload it for some times they will consider you abuse the server & may lock it. I had simple tasks to download files to my Ryzen Server (1 core) & zip a few folders to download to my local drives but i received warnings.

    Overall good service if you have moderate needs for backup, blogs ...

    Keep it up!

  • @thole said:

    • CPU: you need to be careful if you have tasks require high CPU power as they do not limit your cores, but if you overload it for some times they will consider you abuse the server & may lock it. I had simple tasks to download files to my Ryzen Server (1 core) & zip a few folders to download to my local drives but i received warnings.

    Overall good service if you have moderate needs for backup, blogs ...

    Keep it up!

    Skeptical look

    Are you running Windows on 1 core?

  • bdlbdl Member
    edited May 2020

    @thole said:

    • CPU: you need to be careful if you have tasks require high CPU power as they do not limit your cores, but if you overload it for some times they will consider you abuse the server & may lock it. I had simple tasks to download files to my Ryzen Server (1 core) & zip a few folders to download to my local drives but i received warnings.

    I received an automated warning when rsyncing 2.4ish TB of data across from my old non-Ryzen to a new Ryzen service, however when I contacted support they were all good with it when I explained it was temporary.

    Thanked by 1key900
  • CrabCrab Member

    @bdl said:
    I received an automated warning when rsyncing 2.4ish TB of data across from my old non-Ryzen to a new Ryzen service, however when I contacted support they were all good with it when I explained it was temporary.

    Yes the high cpu consumption is a problem with rsync even if you're not using checksum. I transferred about 700GB from elsewhere and CPU consumption was hovering around 60% for quite a while, but fortunately it didn't trigger a warning.

    Thanked by 2bdl key900
  • key900key900 Member, Provider

    @thole said:
    I'm a current customer of letbox since last December, a few comments about their service that may help you guys

    • Support: Good, they supported me cancel a storage box and switch to a ryzen one in a few days. I think this is sufficient for me as a toy server.

    • Network: Good, 1gbps port, but incoming traffic is not free.

    • CPU: you need to be careful if you have tasks require high CPU power as they do not limit your cores, but if you overload it for some times they will consider you abuse the server & may lock it. I had simple tasks to download files to my Ryzen Server (1 core) & zip a few folders to download to my local drives but i received warnings.

    Overall good service if you have moderate needs for backup, blogs ...

    Keep it up!

    We don’t lock anyone if the overloading continues the CPU will be hard limits we don’t recommended this options but sometimes we had to take this step.

    Regarding bandwidth we may do free bandwidth to everyone with Ryzen free charge.

    @bdl said:

    @cazrz said:

    @bdl said:

    @cazrz said:
    I already have RB1 with 4 cores 8GB RAM plus 4TB block.
    Just a shot. Will buy another with same spec if letbox permits.

    From OP:

    @key900 said:
    New Ryzen are available with limited stock.

    Note: Limited to 1 per client due low availability .

    Was just teasing, as he says in his last note more stocks coming soon. So that will be high availability. :smiley:

    Well, in that case, I wouldn't mind a second or third one myself... :lol:

    You can order another one now.

    Thanked by 1bdl
    *LetBox.Com Make it Simple, Los Angeles & Dallas & New Jersey - Ryzen Pure NVMe + Block Storage Boxes!. Discord Community https://discord.gg/g6dqjmm
Sign In or Register to comment.