Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pulsed Media The Rona Relief Seedbox Packages! Long Term Recurring Discounts Inside! FROM 29.94€/1Y
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pulsed Media The Rona Relief Seedbox Packages! Long Term Recurring Discounts Inside! FROM 29.94€/1Y

PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

Pulsed Media The Rona Relief Seedbox Package

The Human Malware COVID-19 is keeping a lot of people at home or even in quarantine. If Corona virus is keeping you at home, perhaps here is how to spend your time for the upcoming weeks.

We have several Rona Relief offers available. The best currently are Value250 or SSD series total compounded RECURRING discount of 50% for 1 year or longer.
We will keep updating our special page over time.

Some of the offers are:

Check them all out at: https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php - Valid until end of this month, unless this human malware situation continues during april we might extend this offer. Price updates on checkout page.

Plenty of other specials as well on the specials page at https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

Included are:

Extra info:

• Operated from our own Helsinki, Finland datacenter. All hardware is owned, built and operated by us.
  • Green Datacenter operations
  • Uncongested network
  • Some latency metrics: 20ms DECIX, 36ms OVH, 38ms Online, 0.4-0.6ms Cloudflare, 31ms Leaseweb, 36ms Redstation (UK), 23ms Hetzner, 23ms Serverloft aka Plusserver (DE, +many other brands). If you want something added, please comment below
  • Registered company in Finland
  • Terms Of Service

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • IBAN/SEPA Wiretransfers
  • Crypto (BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, DOGE and many others.)
Thanked by 1coreflux

Comments

• @PulsedMedia I can't get 50% off in SSD plans:

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@mtsbatalha said:

Clearly shows you are getting the compounded 50% off, 20% annual + 37.5% from that, compounds to 50% from Monthly price.

We have just updated our special page, new offers will be available by end of the month.

• fanfan Veteran

Tried to sign up for an account before ordering, and to my surprise, my email address was already taken. Checked email history and I found that I had this account with you since 2011! for the good old free seedbox back then.

Kudos for managing a lasting business and looking forward to the new Rona Relief offers, maybe it can replace some dedi's to save some cost in this uncertain time.

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
    edited March 2020

fan said: Tried to sign up for an account before ordering, and to my surprise, my email address was already taken. Checked email history and I found that I had this account with you since 2011! for the good old free seedbox back then.

Awesome, welcome back! :) You will get tremendous amount of extra disk for that long time billing profile too: http://wiki.pulsedmedia.com/index.php/Pulsed_Media_Free_Bonus_Disk_Policy

0.2% for every month since billing profile registration

9 years -> 21.6% :) Ofc typical limitations apply on that (server has to have free space etc.) and it's not guaranteed.

Kudos for managing a lasting business and looking forward to the new Rona Relief offers, maybe it can replace some dedi's to save some cost in this uncertain time.

• Any promotion on the dedi's?

kennsann said: Any promotion on the dedi's?

sorry not at the moment, supply is short so we cannot do promos when there is not much of supply. All of that supply has been put forth for the current promos.

If you are looking for custom built server and you are fine with upto 9 week delivery schedule, open a ticket and we'll see what we can do for you -- but cannot do any drastic discount (for month over month) as all of the supply is going towards The Rona Relief and similar actions. If you are up for prepaying for 1+ years then we can do something interesting, but delivery time remains at the up to 9 weeks.

We are getting word from our suppliers that deliveries are delayed etc.

• @PulsedMedia said:

kennsann said: Any promotion on the dedi's?

sorry not at the moment, supply is short so we cannot do promos when there is not much of supply. All of that supply has been put forth for the current promos.

If you are looking for custom built server and you are fine with upto 9 week delivery schedule, open a ticket and we'll see what we can do for you -- but cannot do any drastic discount (for month over month) as all of the supply is going towards The Rona Relief and similar actions. If you are up for prepaying for 1+ years then we can do something interesting, but delivery time remains at the up to 9 weeks.

We are getting word from our suppliers that deliveries are delayed etc.

I'll send you a DM.

Im interested with "we can do something interesting" bit. :)

Thanked by 1PulsedMedia
  • Can your M1000 SERIES boxes be used just for storage? And also is storage space upgradeable? For instance, if I decide to go with S plan and in a few months want to add another TB or two.

• It looks like the offer has been extended to at least the 30th of April.

Got a 450GB Seedbox which is working as expected.

mtwiscool said: It looks like the offer has been extended to at least the 30th of April.

Yes, and we even added auctions back in the mix! :)

ernie88 said: Can your M1000 SERIES boxes be used just for storage? And also is storage space upgradeable? For instance, if I decide to go with S plan and in a few months want to add another TB or two.

Yes and Yes. It's a regular shared service so you can put any data on your seedbox you want to.

Thanked by 1ernie88
  • Other than network 250mbps vs gbit is there any performance difference between Value250 L vs M1000 S?

hayhayday said: Other than network 250mbps vs gbit is there any performance difference between Value250 L vs M1000 S?

Amount of users per server, Value250 tends to have more users per server. Also Value250 has older drives which might be slower in some cases than the newer models

• Do you support IPv6?

Thanked by 1xms
  • ipv6 subnet given?

No IPv6

We are starting to run low on the 1Gbps M1000 offers, some more capacity is coming but at this pace we will run out of that as well within a week or so. The largest package on that series is already out of stock for now, but more will come within 2 days or so.

got some restocking of the M1000 today.
    Outside of corona relief, dediseedboxes restocked today as well.

We've been applying the permanent discounts for M1000 offers as well.
    There's a lot of status updates etc. on the specials page if you are interested.

• @PulsedMedia said:
    got some restocking of the M1000 today.
    Outside of corona relief, dediseedboxes restocked today as well.

We've been applying the permanent discounts for M1000 offers as well.
    There's a lot of status updates etc. on the specials page if you are interested.

Make 50% recurring for M1000 offers as well.

mtsbatalha said: Make 50% recurring for M1000 offers as well.

Sorry but we cannot do 50% recurring on the M1000 series. 1.75€/TB/Month just not possible at this time on regular basis

• I want register an account but no link.

• @PulsedMedia said:

Sorry but we cannot do 50% recurring on the M1000 series. 1.75€/TB/Month just not possible at this time on regular basis

So make a special limited edition like 1TB for 2 or 3eur with unlimited traffic or 20,30TB traffic. Just a suggestion :)

@vncoupon said:
    I want register an account but no link.

https://pulsedmedia.com/specials.php

It is mentioned on the original post.

@mtsbatalha said:

@PulsedMedia said:

So make a special limited edition like 1TB for 2 or 3eur with unlimited traffic or 20,30TB traffic. Just a suggestion :)

Check the auction, already there more or less ;)

We just ordered some more hardware to keep M1000 special on offer for one or two more weeks.

• I really would like to see something to live watch videos, that is compatible tvOS and Chromecast..

• @o_be_one said:
    I really would like to see something to live watch videos, that is compatible tvOS and Chromecast..

Pulsed Media doesn't allow Plex on shared boxes (they allow on Dedicated Servers/DediBox cause it your own server), I think it is over some privacy concerns.

What I did was setup rClone to copy all my files to Google Suite drive which has unlimited storage and use rclone-cache on my Kimsufi to view/play back files from there

Or if you have a cheap local machine like Rasberry Pi or old desktop running 24/7, you can SSHFS mount the seedbox and setup directories in Plex in local machine. It will support tvOS and Chromecast.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @ps20090 said:

@o_be_one said:
    I really would like to see something to live watch videos, that is compatible tvOS and Chromecast..

Pulsed Media doesn't allow Plex on shared boxes (they allow on Dedicated Servers/DediBox cause it your own server), I think it is over some privacy concerns.

What I did was setup rClone to copy all my files to Google Suite drive which has unlimited storage and use rclone-cache on my Kimsufi to view/play back files from there

Or if you have a cheap local machine like Rasberry Pi or old desktop running 24/7, you can SSHFS mount the seedbox and setup directories in Plex in local machine. It will support tvOS and Chromecast.

Yeah i've read somewhere that for them Plex is against their privacy policy. I totally understand that and i'm surprised they don't provide another way. At least it could be an option with a big warning to let the customer knows that his privacy will change if he enables this option. Probably they already thinked about all of that, it's their job!

I would like to avoid any rClone stuff to any other server, but if i had a GSuite unilited disk whin not. I haven't a Gsuite Drive with unlimited space (i should check if they really monitor if we have at least 5 users ; in the past they were not checking). GSuite could be a good option honestly since iirc Plex support it directly.

Yeah i have my previous computer at home that is running h24. There is a Plex server inside and i think since 6 months i've only used it for 2 movies xD (I have most of major streaming services). Mounting the remote drive is a good idea too. Thanks for sharing!

• Since the above discussion is about Plex, can someone tell me what kind of VPS I need to have in order for the Plex to work normally? With and without transcoding please.

• o_be_one said: Yeah i've read somewhere that for them Plex is against their privacy policy.

Well, not Privacy but Terms of Service. Plex is CPU intensive for video transcoding, and that is bad for shared environment.

Thanked by 2sgheghele o_be_one
  • @TimboJones said:

o_be_one said: Yeah i've read somewhere that for them Plex is against their privacy policy.

Well, not Privacy but Terms of Service. Plex is CPU intensive for video transcoding, and that is bad for shared environment.

Oh yeah totally true; and you need transcode if your client device is not strong enough to support it correctly. In my experience, disabling transcoding for Chromecast ends in a crash after few minutes while on Apple TV it works perfectly.