Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EASTER 2020 MEGATHREAD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EASTER 2020 MEGATHREAD

Comments

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

I will look into it.

• How about Happy Easter 2020 event from @HostSailor ?? :smiley:

Thanked by 3FAT32 Skura HostSailor
  • Happy Easter from DirectAdmin! How about some Easter eggs? The next 3 people who post "Happy Easter, @FAT32" will get to order any Easter offer from this tread, and we'll reimburse you up to $100 USD.

Terms:

• Must not of claimed an Easter egg from us in the past
    • No new LET accounts
    • Must order an offer posted in this thread, and NOT a mention of an offer from another provider who never posted here.
    • You must order the product yourself and pass all the seller's fraud checks
    • We will reimburse you by PayPal
    • Up to $100 USD, which means you can even order one of @Clouvider's prem dedis :smile:

Feel free to post "Happy Easter, @FAT32" and then take your time deciding what you want to buy. We are not encouraging panic-buying. :blush:

• "Happy Easter, @FAT32"

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • sonicsonic Veteran
    edited April 2020

Happy Easter, @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • "Happy Easter, @FAT32"

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Happy Easter, @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • That was quick! @toumi111 , @sonic , and @Unbelievable have claimed this Easter egg.

You guys are welcome to browse this thread as along as you wish, order what you wish, then get reimbursed by us. :)

• @DA_Mark - that is very nice of you- thank you! I will take my time and find something I can really use (with DA as the panel of course!)

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @Unbelievable said:
    @DA_Mark - that is very nice of you- thank you! I will take my time and find something I can really use (with DA as the panel of course!)

No problem! Even if you need something else (different control panel, Windows, etc.) it's good with us. Feel free to PM me for reimbursement and it will be handled privately. Make sure you get what you want! :)

• Happy Easter, @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @SSDNodes said:
    10% off all VPSes in Seattle! (in addition to our deep discounts already)

Get up to 48GB RAM for $189/yr! ($170/yr in Seattle)

(This page is for Los Angeles but you can select a different location in the cart)
    https://www.ssdnodes.com/sale/los-angeles/?lowendtalk

Locations available:
    US (New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle)
    Europe (Frankfurt)
    Asia (Singapore)

And new locations are on the way!

It's triennial price. Could you lower it for yearly too?
    I'm afraid of being hostdoxxed again

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

DA_Mark said: Up to $100 USD, which means you can even order one of @Clouvider's prem dedis

Very happy you enjoy our services Mark :))

All the best!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

You guys are quick :+1: I was having some sleep because why not

Happy Easter, @DA_Mark :) You are insane.

• imokimok Member

@georgedatacenter said:
    Happy Easter everyone!

Dual Intel Xeon X5650
    1x vCPU
    1 GB DDR3
    100GB HDD RAID 10
    1 IPv4
    1 TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Uplink
    Panel Solus VM
    KVM

$15 / Year

Order

It says "1 dedicated core". Is it a mistake or what?

• Happy Easter to all..

Thanked by 3RecD FAT32 lontong
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2020

https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

Use COUPON CODE "EASTERBUNNY" to get 30% off on any plan on the monthly billing cycle.

New York City | Los Angeles | Seattle | Atlanta

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited April 2020

Happy Easter!
    GreenCloudVPS is offering 40% off recurring all of our Windows & KVM VPS with the coupon "EASTER". Valid until April 14 or stocks last.
    More information: https://greencloudvps.com/happy-easter-with-40-off-deal.php

• sonicsonic Veteran
    edited April 2020

@seriesn Could you please re-post your VPS offers here so I can benefit from Mark gift. I need nothing than your Ryzen Miami now. Heat me up, it's cold here!

Mark rule: Must order an offer posted in this thread, and NOT a mention of an offer from another provider who never posted here.

• @Hetzner_OL any good offer? Happy Easter folks.

• @sonic said:
    @seriesn Could you please re-post your VPS offers here so I can benefit from Mark gift. I need nothing than your Ryzen Miami now. Heat me up, it's cold here!

Mark rule: Must order an offer posted in this thread, and NOT a mention of an offer from another provider who never posted here.

I wish man! @DA_Mark Mark was generous enough to offer something amazing and I can not ask him to spend more and it won't be fair. :(.

What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

• @seriesn thats very kind of you!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:

I wish man! @DA_Mark Mark was generous enough to offer something amazing and I can not ask him to spend more and it won't be fair. :(.

What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

@Unbelievable Let's go! Here is all we are waiting for!
    @seriesn this code not work with VPS-3G package

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @sonic said:

@seriesn said:

@sonic said:

@Unbelievable Let's go! Here is all we are waiting for!
    @seriesn this code not work with VPS-3G package

<3 thank you for the love.

Code will only work with monthly term.

Thanked by 2sonic Unbelievable
  • @Unbelievable said:
    @seriesn thats very kind of you!

You guys continue to shower me with love and kindness. The least I can do is to reciprocate <3

Thanked by 3mtsbatalha FAT32 bdl
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2020

Anyone have eggs that I can hunt? :)

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

@PHP_Friends I know you guys just had a sale, but how about a small KVM at around 4€?

• seriesn said: What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

Thanks! Have a good Easter boss!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Turboooo said:

seriesn said: What I can do is though, this coupon code: MissedEaster is valid for next 15 signups with any of our standard plans above 0.5G. 40% discount for life. Valid 1 per account, not stackable with any other promos.

Thanks! Have a good Easter boss!

<3 Like wise boss!

• @SSDNodes said:
    10% off all VPSes in Seattle! (in addition to our deep discounts already)

Get up to 48GB RAM for $189/yr! ($170/yr in Seattle)

(This page is for Los Angeles but you can select a different location in the cart)
    https://www.ssdnodes.com/sale/los-angeles/?lowendtalk

Locations available:
    US (New York, Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle)
    Europe (Frankfurt)
    Asia (Singapore)

And new locations are on the way!

have test ip with singapore?