Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes : Switcher Special+Free Window+Free Blesta+FamilyPerk - USA(NYC/Miami/LA)&EU(Germany)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes : Switcher Special+Free Window+Free Blesta+FamilyPerk - USA(NYC/Miami/LA)&EU(Germany)

seriesnseriesn Member
edited April 2020 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy.

Staying in and being quarantined isn't fun for many but also a blessing for a lot (introverts, I am talking to you). But this is also the perfect time to kick start your project, that you have been holding off for who knows how long.

If you are looking to kick start your project, why not do it with a VPS, that is powered by Bad Ass AMD RYZEN CPU and blazing fast NVMe storage?

To top it off, we are also offering some solid Switchers Special and Contract Buyout offer to switchers, where you can get up to 4 months of free services :)

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered KVM VPS Starting @ 2/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here.

Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module starting @ $6.40/mo:
Configure and order here.

Cold Storage VPS for backups. Starting @ $3.20/mo (with annual commitment):
Configure and order here

Special 5% discount code for Existing Family Members, because family first!
Coupon code : FamilyFirst

We got something for everyone :)

Checkout our Family Perks :

FAQ :

30% of your overall purchases is donated to COVID-19 Relief fund.

alt text

Comments

• Who's up for some random egg-citement? First person who responds with "I'm egg-cited about NexusBytes" will get up to a year of free NexusBytes goodness, as an Easter gift from all us DirectAdmin folks.

Conditions:

• No brand-new LET accounts
    • You must legitimately order up to one year of a single NexusBytes product and pass all fraud checks. We will not purchase on your behalf.
    • DA will reimburse the entire cost to you via PayPal
    • This is assuming NexusBytes has no problem with us doing this :wink:

You are welcome to claim this egg-citing Easter egg first, then take your time deciding what you want to get from NexusBytes. Panic-buying is not cool, no matter if it's hosting services or toilet paper.

So, who is gonna get this freebie? :smiley:

And most importantly, Happy Easter everyone.

• I'm egg-cited about NexusBytes

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @inthecloudblog said:
    I'm egg-cited about NexusBytes

That was fast :grin: Pick anything you want, order for up to a year, and we will cover it.

• @DA_Mark I really have no words, that can explain my gratitude towards you!

DA_Mark said: no matter if it's hosting services or toilet paper.

Mark, you made me spill my apple juice :lol:

In the spirit of what @DA_Mark started, with the same rule, next one to comment "Directadmin FTW" can claim a year of free DA license subscription with their next Nexus Bytes VPS annual purchase (Min 1G Plan).

Two give fair winning chances, winner of DA Marks offer won't be eligible for the DA license :)

Mark, once again, I am truly humbled by your continued generosity and proud be a valued DA Family member!

• CrabCrab Member
    edited April 2020

Darn that was a good egg to miss! Well done both @seriesn and @DA_Mark !

• I'm egg-cited about NexusBytes

Im I too late?

• @Crab said:
    Darn that was a good egg to miss!

Original post contains a nice egg or two. Combine that with the 2nd offering, you might score yourself something nice too Mr. Crab!

• @kennsann said:
    I'm egg-cited about NexusBytes

Im I too late?

:( just a little. But there are some Easter eggs on the original post. See if you can find one ;)

• imokimok Member

DirectAdmin FTW!
    Fuck cPanel!
    Viva Nexus Bytes!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @imok said:
    DirectAdmin FTW!
    Viva Nexus Bytes!

Amen to that brother!

Thank you for claiming. You have upto 30 days to redeem this offer with your next NexusBytes VPS purchase :)

Thanked by 1imok
  • SgrocksSgrocks Member
    edited April 2020

Eggcited everyone?

• Directadmin FTW.
    Nexusbytes rocks. :)

• Was DA the easter egg?
    Can I redeem that for my existing account? :hushed:

• @kennsann said:
    Was DA the easter egg?

What's up boss,
    @inthecloudblog already claimed the first one and @imok claimed the 2nd one.

There are some easter eggs on the original post :)

Thanked by 2inthecloudblog imok
  • UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited April 2020

seriesn said: There are some easter eggs on the original post

Ooh... now I am looking...
    Edit: Aha, I found something :)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @seriesn said:

@kennsann said:
    Was DA the easter egg?

What's up boss,

Took a lot of brain power to find it. LOL.

Good job @seriesn

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @kennsann said:

@seriesn said:

@kennsann said:
    Was DA the easter egg?

What's up boss,

Took a lot of brain power to find it. LOL.

Good job @seriesn

--

@Unixfy said:

seriesn said: There are some easter eggs on the original post

Ooh... now I am looking...
    Edit: Aha, I found something :)

--

Making sure everyone read the rules haha :tongue:

Thanked by 1Unixfy
  • Works like a charm!
    Thanks @DA_Mark and @seriesn :)

• imokimok Member
    edited April 2020

So you ordered a 48 GB / 720 GB / 8x 3.5 GHz VPS? XD

@seriesn You should make a crazy sale with the 24 GB / 360 GB VPS :wink:

• abytecuriousabytecurious Member
    edited April 2020

LOL! @imok

Edit: Found the Easter Egg (whew!)

• Traumatized by the doc, worried about new companies : (

Thanked by 1imok
  • @imok said:
    So you ordered a 48 GB / 720 GB / 8x 3.5 GHz VPS? XD

@seriesn You should make a crazy sale with the 24 GB / 360 GB VPS :wink:

That is the day, LET will ban me for not following rule :tongue: >

@sirluis said:

Traumatized by the doc, worried about new companies : (

Can't promise you a life time, but can promise you a long term relationship :)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited April 2020

@seriesn said:

What if I tell you we have some easter no-limit megathread soon :wink:

Thanked by 1imok
  • @FAT32 said:

@seriesn said:

What if I tell you we have some easter no-limit megathread soon :wink:

I was waiting for the wild dino to appear!

Thanked by 2FAT32 imok
  • imokimok Member

Fine! I'll be waiiiiting!

• @imok said:
    Fine! I'll be waiiiiting!

You know. Umm there is this cool feature that vanilla has, which kinda works like this. You click on the message icon, type my username and send me a personal note!

It does wonder :lol:

Thanked by 3FAT32 DP dahartigan
  • gtxrgtxr Member

Got one egg in Miami. @seriesn is always cool ...

• @gtxr said:
    Got one egg in Miami. @seriesn is always cool ...

Thanked by 1bdl
  • premium vps :blush:

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3792.876 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 4.8Gi
    Swap       : 0B
    Disk       : 74G

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 5609
    Multi Core      | 17346
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15397236

• # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #                                                                  
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #                                                                  
    #                     v2020-02-10                    #                                                                  
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #                                                                  
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #                                                                  

Tue Apr 14 08:08:20 EDT 2020                                                                                            

Basic System Information:                                                                                               
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor                                                                        
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3792.876 MHz                                                                                           
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled                                                                                                  
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled                                                                                                  
    RAM        : 2.8G                                                                                                       
    Swap       : 2.0G                                                                                                       
    Disk       : 46G                                                                                                        

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):                                                                                 
    Block Size | 4kb           (IOPS) | 64kb          (IOPS)                                                                
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----                                                                 
    Read       | 342.05 MB/s  (85.5k) | 1.67 GB/s    (26.1k)                                                                
    Write      | 342.95 MB/s  (85.7k) | 1.68 GB/s    (26.3k)                                                                
    Total      | 685.00 MB/s (171.2k) | 3.36 GB/s    (52.5k)                                                                
               |                      |                                                                                     
    Block Size | 512kb         (IOPS) | 1mb           (IOPS)                                                                
      ------   | -----          ----  | ---            ----                                                                 
    Read       | 2.06 GB/s     (4.0k) | 2.05 GB/s     (2.0k)                                                                                                                    
    Write      | 2.17 GB/s     (4.2k) | 2.19 GB/s     (2.1k)                                                                
    Total      | 4.24 GB/s     (8.2k) | 4.24 GB/s     (4.1k)                                                                

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):                                                                                      
    Provider                  | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed                                    
                              |                           |                 |                                               
    Bouygues Telecom          | Paris, FR (10G)           | 230 Mbits/sec   | 99.6 Mbits/sec                                
    Online.net                | Paris, FR (10G)           | 177 Mbits/sec   | 70.2 Mbits/sec                                
    WorldStream               | The Netherlands (10G)     | busy            | busy                                          
    wilhelm.tel               | Hamburg, DE (10G)         | 272 Mbits/sec   | 283 Mbits/sec                                 
    Biznet                    | Bogor, Indonesia (1G)     | 167 Mbits/sec   | 245 Mbits/sec                                 
    Hostkey                   | Moscow, RU (1G)           | 124 Mbits/sec   | 830 Mbits/sec                                 
    Velocity Online           | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 291 Mbits/sec   | 309 Mbits/sec                                 
    Airstream Communications  | Eau Claire, WI, US (10G)  | 235 Mbits/sec   | 246 Mbits/sec                                 
    Hurricane Electric        | Fremont, CA, US (10G)     | 963 Mbits/sec   | 947 Mbits/sec                                 

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:                                                                                             
    Test            | Value                                                                                                 
                    |                                                                                                       
    Single Core     | 5598                                                                                                  
    Multi Core      | 9566                                                                                                  
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/15398742                                                         

`