Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free shared hosting : ServedEZ
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free shared hosting : ServedEZ

seriesnseriesn Member
edited April 2020 in Shared Hosting Offers

So, while being self quarantined, we know it is also the perfect time to start that not so important project that you have been procrastinating about, for who knows how long.

Well, great news, you can get a no catch, no frills, free hosting and get started on that project today :).

Most of you already know about us. Those who don't, ServedEz ,a Nexus Bytes LLC company; a no frills, free web hosting provider.

I/We have been successfully offering free hosting for ~2 years right now.

We don't ask for donation, nor a bait and switch scheme to get premium upgrades. This, in our opinion, is perfect for hosting personal blogs, CV, small startups, projects etc.

Please don’t be a dick. Feel free to use it for personal projects. All the usual common sense based rules and regulation applies. I don’t sell your info nor spam you with “upgrades/promotions “). I respect your privacy and you as human. However, during the signup process, you still need to provide real info. Granted I won’t be asking for ID proof but if your name is Ben Dover from 69 BIG ROD st, yeah you won’t be getting activated.

Yes, I know “Unmetered “ storage or data doesn’t exist. You do have to understand that most of the average Joe on the internet, making their first website, they don’t know how things work and we human love to have things in bigger quantities than we actually need. So the idea was to signup for the hosting and use it that’s it. Don’t worry about the nitty-gritty maths to figure out what you need or how much.

As long as you adhere to the policy (website only content, no resource-hogging/being a dick, etc.) I will bite my tongue and stick to offering “Unmetered “ space for your personal project.

If you plan to use this for the next Facebook/Backupzilla/Imgur, etc. , this is not for you! It is free for a reason and the reason is, a user domain account is limited to qty of 3 for each core features (FTP/subdomain/database/email etc) and support is strictly via the community forum.

You have all the jazz of usual hosting (Softaculous auto-installer, DA control panel etc). Multiple PHP version/Node.JS/Python Supported.

Spamming and other BS activities are strictly prohibited and service will be terminated at the first sign of abuse. Multiple product sign ups are welcome. There’s no catch. No bait and switch. I don’t ask for much. Just be a decent human and don’t abuse it :).

How to order? Super simple :Visit ServedEZ.com :)

• Orders are manually activated
  • You do not need to register for the forum account to activate your hosting. However,
  • Support for free hosting is limited via our community forum.

Usage is monitored and any domain that gets 0 monthly hits or not actively updated (abandoned) after 35 days of no usage gets suspended, followed by a termination of the user don’t response.

Enjoy. Thanks.

Comments

• thanks you Sir, you're my everything :wink:

• @Ganonk said:
    thanks you Sir, you're my everything :wink:

You cute :kiss:

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • I’m using during 3 months. .im happy with speed and services

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

You got SERVED........ I'll walk myself out.....

• @Jord said:
    You got SERVED........ I'll walk myself out.....

Bad pun panda man! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Thanked by 2Jord TimboJones
  • @Sadcasm said:
    I’m using during 3 months. .im happy with speed and services

Enjoy sir :)

• KindyKindy Member

It's like stealing user information. I registered and not activated. Of course, the order is deleted. Hopeless, bad

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Kindvn said:
    It's like stealing user information. I registered and not activated. Of course, the order is deleted. Hopeless, bad

@seriesn manually approves the order as long as it did not contain fraudulent information. Give him some time.

• @Kindvn said:

Hello KindVN,
    Please pm me the order no or create a forum post (http://servedez.com/) and will take a look. Orders are manually approved and usually their are canceled/denied if the user uses invalid account information/domains that blatantly screams I didn't read rules.

Gotta keep it strict to prevent the amount of abuse free service generates :(.

• Free hosting that's worth paying for! Don't abuse it and you're in for a treat :-)

• FritzFritz Veteran

I am using their free treat for few days now. Not the best speed but hey free is free.

Good luck with your free service. :)

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • @Fritz said:
    I am using their free treat for few days now. Not the best speed but hey free is free.

Good luck with your free service. :)

Hey brother,
    Thanks for the feedback.

If you compare this against others such as 000web or others, would you say we are similar in terms of speed or slower? Just trying to gain insight on the others so we can continue to improve :).

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2020

@freecpanel said:
    Unlimited Free Hosting

You need a provider tag. Go read the rules before associating your untrusted website with @seriesn’s reputable service.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • dzungbbdzungbb Member

Pay 1$/month and get 1Gb storage.
    Pay 0$ and get unlimited storage (but registration is so hard)

Seriously? Can I pay 1$ and get your free package?

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • seriesnseriesn Member

dzungbb said: Pay 1$/month and get 1Gb storage.
    Pay 0$ and get unlimited storage (but registration is so hard)

Well as I said on the original post, "unlimited" doesn't exist. It is simply unmetred storage, with strict TOS enforcement and smaller limits. Feel free to compare the features :) https://nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=1

Not going to down play my free hosting as it is still pretty decent comparing many budget hostings that is available for $1/year :lol:

Quick differences :
    Overloaded server, shared with hundreds if not thousands of users vs less congested server, ssd disk, with SSH access, site builder, more limits (cpu/process/iops etc).

And I guess the most important features -> Help desk access with an average of under 30 minutes response time and an average 1 hour resolution time vs community forum based support :).

Something for everyone and if you want to send me couple of bucks on the side as a gratitude for offering free hosting, I would gladly accept it :)

Thanked by 1dzungbb