Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coronavirus: How are your sales affected? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coronavirus: How are your sales affected?

2»

Comments

• About 50% decreased, :(

• Number of orders increased, but the total amount incoming money is the same!

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jonesolutions said:

@jbiloh said:

@jonesolutions said:
    Our sales boomed compared to Jan and Feb 2020. Really weird.

How big of a difference? Just curious.

About 50% increase :)

That's very impressive. Congrats.

Thanked by 1jonesolutions
  • @jbiloh said:

That's very impressive. Congrats.

Thank you :) I hope it will continue.

Off topic: The saddest part is that I can't go out riding my harley bike :(

• hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

We’ve not really noticed any difference. If anything sales have increased comparing January to February. I think it effects people in different ways, whilst some are looking for something to do something others are just happy with the provider they are with and wouldn’t consider moving providers at the minute.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I've now heard from more providers in the vps and hosting space that sales are up. Not up huge but modestly.

• My main activity is preparing some test sites for potential clients. But I was using separate meaningless domain names to do many of them. I have now dropped about 25% of my spare domain names, but I have retained most hosting accounts and using sub-domains more. Living under "stay-at-home" rules is tough, but OK.