Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› [LET Exclusive offer] API-first email hosting at an incredible price 🤯
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[LET Exclusive offer] API-first email hosting at an incredible price 🤯

mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
edited April 2020 in Offers

Mailcheap.co (Cyberlabs s.r.o. CZ & Cyberlabs, Inc. USA) has been providing enterprise email solutions at affordable prices since 2015.

We're happy to introduce our new API-first hosted email platform with an exciting exclusive offer for LET readers.

Introducing the New Mail System (NMS)

The New Mail System (NMS) is an API-first hosted email platform from Mailcheap. It enables you to control every facet of an email system using the API, even the GUI is entirely built on top of it.

In addition to supporting SMTP, IMAP & POP protocols for sending/fetching emails, it also has native contacts (CardDAV) & calendaring (shareable, CalDAV) support, two-factor authentication (2FA) and an automatic migration feature (more on that below).

In essence, NMS allows complete programmatic access to email administration (via HTTPS API) and usage (through existing SMTP/IMAP/POP protocols), thereby providing seamless integration with your existing systems.

System features

• 100% API support for email administration
  • Responsive, modern HTML 5 front-end (GUI)
  • Multiple permission levels including MasterAdmin (dedicated servers), DomainAdmin (shared servers, offer plan) and MailUser → more on this below
  • Automatic migration feature → more on this below
  • TOTP based two-factor authentication (2FA)
  • IMAP / POP / SMTP support
  • RAID protection & offsite data replication
  • Web-based data restoration
  • Geo-redundant dual backup MX
  • Complete control over your data with dedicated server: ability to backup calendaring/contacts data and email data.

Mail features

• Domains with Split Domain Routing (SDR), DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM), antispam thresholds and antispam whitelist/blacklist controls
  • Mailboxes
  • Aliases & forwards
  • Sender addresses
  • Domain aliases
  • Relay domains with antispam thresholds and antispam whitelist/blacklist controls
  • Import / export above items
  • Contacts (CardDAV)
  • Calendar (shareable, CalDAV)
  • Server-side message filters based on sieve
  • Server-side vacation autoreply based on sieve
  • AI spam filtering
  • Premium SMTP relay

Webmails

• Roundcube: default and recommended webmail with contacts (CardDAV) and calendar (CalDAV) support
  • Rainloop: alternate webmail

Permission levels

• MailUser is the permission level with ability to send and receive emails.
  • DomainAdmin administers all MailUsers of domains belonging to them.
  • MasterAdmin administers all admins & MailUsers and has access to server-wide configuration.

Automatic migration

Auto-migration enables you to migrate users and their emails without resetting passwords, importing them into the system manually or performing email data migration for each user

How it works

• Set up auto migration for a domain with your existing (source) IMAP server details
  • Your users can then sign up from the login page
  • The system checks their credentials with the source IMAP server, creates an account for them and migrates the emails

Images

https://www.mailcheap.co/features.html

Demo

https://demo.mymailcheap.com/

Comparison

https://www.mailcheap.co/comparison.html

Offer :: Enterprise Email - Shared

Basic 20G

• Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | Shared compute | 20 GB email quota | 10% OFF | Order
  • Promo code: LET-EXCLUSIVE
  • Semi-annual price: $21.60 USD
  • Annual price: $43.20 USD

Offer valid for only 1 week, grab it while you can 😉

Featured product

Reseller Enterprise plans offer dedicated mailservers with custom branding and without any fair-use limits at an amazing price by utilizing cloud servers (OpenStack cloud + KVM virtualization) and automated provisioning.

Please check the resources below for more information.

Resources

Website | Features | Infrastructure | Status/Uptime | Docs/FAQ | Help choosing the right product

Thanked by 1JerryHou

Comments

• "Pay for a year... get a month and say goodbye to the rest of your cash! --- ala the usual LEB vendors!"

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited April 2020

@lowscamboxsad said:
    "Pay for a year... get a month and say goodbye to the rest of your cash! --- ala the usual LEB vendors!"

You're on a roll: your first nine posts within 60 minutes!

MailCheap aren't (and never were) among those "usual LEB vendors"

• @angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:
    "Pay for a year... get a month and say goodbye to the rest of your cash! --- ala the usual LEB vendors!"

MailCheap aren't (and never were) among those LEB vendors

Long time lurker, first time poster [If you're old enough to remember the Tom Leykis Show: I'll give you an example "Long Time Listena! First Time Calla, Tom!!!!!" ]

AKA I've been here for years but never posted. No way to prove that by design, but yes I am posting tonight, because if I don't people will keep getting scammed.

Note: I have no Experience with MailCheap -- but anything that goes beyond Month 2 month on LEB is a red flag. Why not go month to month if service is solid and going to last? Spark VPS did the yearly sale and disappeared a month later -- got stellar LEB reviews though... That's why I post. I got fscked. I don't want others to have the same crappy experience. I see warning signs, but could be legit. you don't know until it's too late.

Advice: Month to month == little to nothing for a vendor to hide/gain/scam --- why do anything else?

But yes you called me out bro! Good going bro! YAH BRO!

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited April 2020

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Long time lurker, first time poster [If you're old enough to remember the Tom Leykis Show: I'll give you an example "Long Time Listena! First Time Calla, Tom!!!!!" ]

AKA I've been here for years but never posted. No way to prove that by design, but yes I am posting tonight, because if I don't people will keep getting scammed.

Note: I have no Experience with MailCheap -- but anything that goes beyond Month 2 month on LEB is a red flag. Why not go month to month if service is solid and going to last? Spark VPS did the yearly sale and disappeared a month later -- got stellar LEB reviews though... That's why I post. I got fscked. I don't want others to have the same crappy experience. I see warning signs, but could be legit. you don't know until it's too late.

Advice: Month to month == little to nothing for a vendor to hide/gain/scam --- why do anything else?

Hey Bro,
    Super curious, did someone held you on a gun point to order annual? Pretty positive that everyone offers monthly plan.

You have rights to be mad at LEB and hell even the owner. But you have no right to thrash someone, that have not done anything wrong. Nor you can prove that they might.

You bring a valid point and we can discuss it on your thread. Spamming posts, where the comment is not justified is simply not cool Bro.

• @seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Hey Bro,
    Super curious, did someone held you on a gun point to order annual? Pretty positive that everyone offers monthly plan.

You have rights to be mad at LEB and hell even the owner. But you have no right to thrash someone, that have not done anything wrong. Nor you can prove that they might.

You bring a valid point and we can discuss it on your thread. Spamming posts, where the comment is not justified is simply not cool Bro.

Well when LEB only offers a yearly deal with a host, what would you consider that?
    How do you define spamming? Is my point not relevant? Perhaps it's "noise" but spam - I beg to differ. I mean no ill will towards MailCheap -- but merely point out the systemic patterns of LEB without passing judgement towards any specific vendor. My apologies if it does not come across that way. If MailCheap were M2M, I wouldn't have said a damn thing. That is all. Cheers.

• @lowscamboxsad said:

@seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Hey Bro,

Well when LEB only offers a yearly deal with a host, what would you consider that?
    How do you define spamming? Is my point not relevant? Perhaps it's "noise" but spam - I beg to differ. I mean no ill will towards MailCheap -- but merely point out the systemic patterns of LEB without passing judgement towards any specific vendor. My apologies if it does not come across that way. If MailCheap were M2M, I wouldn't have said a damn thing. That is all. Cheers.

But boss,
    They are offering month to month. https://www.mailcheap.co/signup.html

Businesses chose what promo to run, customer chose which promo to purchase :(.

Let's take it back to your original thread? We really would like to hear you out my man and if you have any insight on if the same guys are back again, we would love to know that too! But let's keep everything in one place? Please.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@lowscamboxsad said: AKA I've been here for years but never posted. No way to prove that by design, but yes I am posting tonight, because if I don't people will keep getting scammed.

So no previous identity here? (Why not come clean?)

lowscamboxsad said: Advice: Month to month == little to nothing for a vendor to hide/gain/scam --- why do anything else?

Naturally, there's nothing wrong with paying month to month, and it certainly makes good sense to be cautious in case the vendor is new/unknown

The disadvantage is that one can't take advantage of yearly discounts, but -- yes -- there's always a risk with paying a year in advance. But if the vendor has been around for a while and has a good reputation (which is the case of MailCheap), one may decide that the risk is worth taking

• @seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Hey Bro,

But boss,
    They are offering month to month. https://www.mailcheap.co/signup.html

Businesses chose what promo to run, customer chose which promo to purchase :(.

Let's take it back to your original thread? We really would like to hear you out my man and if you have any insight on if the same guys are back again, we would love to know that too! But let's keep everything in one place? Please.

And I quote from the post above.... Offical LEB/LET Promo:

"Unlimited Domains | Unlimited Users | Shared compute | 20 GB email quota | 10% OFF | Order
    Promo code: LET-EXCLUSIVE
    Semi-annual price: $21.60 USD
    Annual price: $43.20 USD
    Offer valid for only 1 week, grab it while you can "

Annual and Semi-Annual ---- There we go!~!!!!!

• @angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said: AKA I've been here for years but never posted. No way to prove that by design, but yes I am posting tonight, because if I don't people will keep getting scammed.

lowscamboxsad said: Advice: Month to month == little to nothing for a vendor to hide/gain/scam --- why do anything else?

Naturally, there's nothing wrong with paying month to month, and it certainly makes good sense to be cautious in case the vendor is new/unknown

The disadvantage is that one can't take advantage of yearly discounts, but -- yes -- there's always a risk with paying a year in advance. But if the vendor has been around for a while and has a good reputation (which is the case of MailCheap), one may decide that the risk is worth taki> @angstrom said:

The disadvantage is that one can't take advantage of yearly discounts, but -- yes -- there's always a risk with paying a year in advance. But if the vendor has been around for a while and has a good reputation (which is the case of MailCheap), one may decide that the risk is worth taking

As strange as it may seem, I whole heatedly agree. I don't know enough about MailCheap -- I just saw the minimum six month LEB promo. --- They do seem solid and if that's truly the case then it IS a deal --- So I am not disagreeing with you here my friend. You make a damn good point. Cheers.

• jpengjpeng Barred

that's a shame. mxroute is much cheaper than OP, why not mxroute then?

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

@lowscamboxsad said:
    As strange as it may seem, I whole heatedly agree. I don't know enough about MailCheap -- I just saw the minimum six month LEB promo. --- They do seem solid and if that's truly the case then it IS a deal --- So I am not disagreeing with you here my friend. You make a damn good point. Cheers.

We've been in business for almost 5 years now, Mailcheap was founded in September of 2015. Feel free to verify using the Internet archive and our public whois record. We were incorporated as a business in 2016 (both in CZ -EU- and US). The reg. information is also public, all this information and links to official records are available in the website's about/company page: https://www.mailcheap.co/about.html

I wasn't active here or in other forums during the multiple host shutdown situation that happened last year (was busy developing this new API-first platform and generally running the business) but I'm sorry for what happened to you, losing your data and your hard-earned money from what you believed was a trusted source was a breach of trust. But I believe Jon is making things better. FWIW, when I first submitted an offer to LEB in June 2016 (after recently signing up to LET), my offer wasn't even considered which in hindsight I consider to be fair and cautious on their part when dealing with a new provider. My recent submission to LEB was vetted personally by Jon and he was very thorough and professional, and with the improvements made to LEB/LET in the last few months I believe the community is better than before.

Coming back to our product, due the offer posting rules on LET I'm not able to post offers for our monthly billed products/plans. For Enterprise Email - Shared product, Basic 50G and up support monthly billing. And, all other dedicated products also support monthly billing. The only reason we don't provide monthly billing for Basic 20G is because it's not economical when factoring in fixed payment processing costs on top of the cost of providing the service. That's also the reason why we offer a 14-day money back guarantee for Enterprise Email - Shared product, in good faith and to show that we stand behind our product.

that's a shame. mxroute is much cheaper than OP, why not mxroute then?

Not really sure why you introduced Mxroute in an API-first product thread. Jarland provides a good service but it's fundamentally different to what we offer in an API-first service and also with dedicated products.

Pavin.

Thanked by 2angstrom benj0x
  • @lowscamboxsad said:

@seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Hey Bro,

I can't believe it needs to be explained how annual pricing is able to get cheaper pricing than monthly, and the whole f'n point of LET/LEB is the LOW END (low price). So trying to reduce the provider's overhead (payment fees) to pass that savings on to the customer.

When you get older and join the work force, you'll understand basic business a little better.

• @TimboJones said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@seriesn said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

@angstrom said:

@lowscamboxsad said:

Hey Bro,

I can't believe it needs to be explained how annual pricing is able to get cheaper pricing than monthly, and the whole f'n point of LET/LEB is the LOW END (low price). So trying to reduce the provider's overhead (payment fees) to pass that savings on to the customer.

When you get older and join the work force, you'll understand basic business a little better.

@TimboJones - Bro... The workforce I am part of. To brag about or mention my salary would be petty, but It's enough to live very comfortably in an expensive area. Low End Box bullshit is a hobby of mine. A side business. I don't need the money. I do the side business for fun. --- Getting fucked on year long-only deals sets a bad precedent. So anyone offering a year long or bi-annual deal on LEB is suspect because I got fucked by sparkVPS. -- Make sense, Bro? Go preach to somebody else. I don't need your high horse. I could step away from everything colo and live comfortably. I merely do this to help out a few friends. How bout you? Want to post your paystub and prove you've joined the "work force" you speak of and make more than 90k a year? Put up or shut up, bro. Don't call someone out when you don't know shit about who or what they are. That's a bitch move my "friend" -- PS: Props to @mailcheap for being adults in this situation unlike @TimboJones who results to cheap shots, no matter how inaccurate. and that's just Fucking Pathetic. PEACE.

• @lowscamboxsad said:
    @TimboJones - Bro... The workforce I am part of. To brag about or mention my salary would be petty, but It's enough to live very comfortably in an expensive area.

So, you're petty. Got it.

Low End Box bullshit is a hobby of mine. A side business. I don't need the money. I do the side business for fun.

What does that have to do with anything? Maybe bring that up with your therapist, it has nothing to do with the merits of annual pricing.

--- Getting fucked on year long-only deals sets a bad precedent.

What kind of statement is that? Getting fucked in anything sets a bad precedent. They fucked over monthly users just the same.

So anyone offering a year long or bi-annual deal on LEB is suspect because I got fucked by sparkVPS. -- Make sense, Bro?

Because YOU made a poor purchase decision, that makes ALL annual purchases suspect? Annual purchases are utilized in legit business every day, so your logic is baseless and comes from butthurt. You specifically came to a Low End site, where margins are thin and all the extraneous expenses are reduced or removed, and you don't understand how important annual deals are to providers or users. You're just really broken up about losing your whatever $$$ you paid Sparky. It's like saying, "you can't have a good thing because I can't handle it" AND you're trying to disprove you're not young and naive? You seem to take offence to me alluding to you being young and naive, and then you go and prove it.

Go preach to somebody else. I don't need your high horse.

How am I the one preaching and you're not? You came to this thread and insulted the provider and offer despite "Note: I have no Experience with MailCheap". Oh, and recognizing how annual purchases are useful and necessary in a Low End market is me preaching? Jesus Christ... you don't need a high horse, you need to stop getting high.

I could step away from everything colo and live comfortably. I merely do this to help out a few friends. How bout you? Want to post your paystub and prove you've joined the "work force" you speak of and make more than 90k a year? Put up or shut up, bro.

Well, now you've indicated your money dick is smaller than my money dick, so not sure why you did that. If I made less than you, I'd just think you're another asshole. If I made more than you, I'd feel pity for you for being one of those twats who are always running their mouth. It's pretty easy to feel confident about your salary on LET where there are many users from countries that make a fraction of we do. But there's at least a few Tesla owners on this site, and they're not me.

Don't call someone out when you don't know shit about who or what they are. That's a bitch move my "friend"

Wait, do you not see the irony, here? That's a rhetorical question, of course you don't.

-- PS: Props to @mailcheap for being adults in this situation unlike @TimboJones who results to cheap shots, no matter how inaccurate. and that's just Fucking Pathetic. PEACE.

Just to be clear, you went and had a major hissy fit over my comment that you'll understand the point I had just explained in the previous paragraph when you're older and understand basic business? Just need to be clear on what exactly got your panties in a bunch. I've called others far worse without them going on a tantrum rather than arguing the merits of annual payments (reduced costs, reduced debt, improved credit capacity, better hardware utilization, better capacity planning, etc). But I mean, you're pretty misinformed, so I can't expect you to make sense or informed decisions.