Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kansas City VPS ⚡ Starting from 4.99 USD per month - Linux or Windows
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kansas City VPS ⚡ Starting from 4.99 USD per month - Linux or Windows

HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

USA our servers work with 4x E7-4870 Processors and SSD Disk Storages. As is known, the SSD Disk reads and writes fast. Our servers are located in Kansas City

• Virtualization Infrastructure: VMware
  • OS Options: CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows
  • Location Kansas City
  • Control Panel: Power On, Power Off, Reboot
  • Looking Glass: http://lg.chi.hostigger.com
  • Test Files: 100 MB | 1 GB

• 1 Core CPU
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 30 GB SSD
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Uplink / 100 Mbps Network
  • 1 Usable IP Address
  • Kansas City Location

$4,99/mo - Order Now

• 1 Core CPU
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 40 GB SSD
  • 3 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Uplink / 100 Mbps Network
  • 1 Usable IP Address
  • Kansas City Location

$5,99/mo - Order Now

• 1 Core CPU
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 50 GB SSD
  • 5 TB Bandwidth
  • 1 Gbps Uplink / 200 Mbps Network
  • 1 Usable IP Address
  • Kansas City Location

$6,99/mo - Order Now

Available Operating Systems

• CentOS 6
  • CentOS 7
  • Debian 8
  • Debian 9
  • Ubuntu 16.04
  • Ubuntu 18.04
  • Windows Server 2012 R2

The specified network speeds may vary depending on the distance between the location of your country and the server location. When you fill in your monthly traffic, your network speed will be updated to 50 Mbps

Comments

• The test ip is Chicago,not Kansas.

• Hostigger said: 1 Gbps Uplink / 100 Mbps Network

confused???

• zhujiwiki said: The test ip is Chicago,not Kansas.

Yeah, you know, that Kansas City, Chicago.. That made up place on the moon.

@Hostigger you never cease to amaze me at how lazy you are. You know, if you actually gave a shit about your advertising and actually advertised the right thing, maybe you would have more customers willing to take a chance?

That said, you still have mediocre services at best -- and to think your next expansion location happens to be at one of the cheapest DCs in the US with bulk data being cheap and here you still only offer 100Mbit with your servers. You could afford to give each customer like 5TB a month at gigabit easily and still have traffic left over, yet for some reason you limit the servers to 100Mbit with low data limits -- my guess is because you never pay any attention to your nodes and want to make sure a single server abuse doesn't cause people problems -- you know, the lazy mans way of running a hosting business.

People would have much more respect for you if you actually took the time to to make your advertisements accurate instead of just rushing to get some cheap shitty offer up and then run away for another 3 months -- not to mention if you actually participated here instead of just coming here spamming and leaving that too would probably gain you a lot more respect -- you know, actually bothering to answer customer questions and assisting your customers instead of just posting some BS unchecked advertisement then never coming back to the forum again.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

@zhujiwiki said:
    The test ip is Chicago,not Kansas.

Hi,

Existing server and ip addresses were in Chicago about a year ago. However, he later moved to Kansas City. There may be ancient whois remains.

https://bgp.he.net/ip/185.202.172.225
    https://bgp.he.net/AS64236
    https://bgp.he.net/AS64236#_whois

@kerus1024 said:

Hostigger said: 1 Gbps Uplink / 100 Mbps Network

confused???

Hello,

We have to make this limitation in order to provide a low price. Please contact us for servers with higher network limits. (300 Mbps, 500 Mbps, 1Gbps, 10 Gbps)

@TheLinuxBug said:

zhujiwiki said: The test ip is Chicago,not Kansas.

@Hostigger you never cease to amaze me at how lazy you are. You know, if you actually gave a shit about your advertising and actually advertised the right thing, maybe you would have more customers willing to take a chance?

That said, you still have mediocre services at best -- and to think your next expansion location happens to be at one of the cheapest DCs in the US with bulk data being cheap and here you still only offer 100Mbit with your servers. You could afford to give each customer like 5TB a month at gigabit easily and still have traffic left over, yet for some reason you limit the servers to 100Mbit with low data limits -- my guess is because you never pay any attention to your nodes and want to make sure a single server abuse doesn't cause people problems -- you know, the lazy mans way of running a hosting business.

People would have much more respect for you if you actually took the time to to make your advertisements accurate instead of just rushing to get some cheap shitty offer up and then run away for another 3 months -- not to mention if you actually participated here instead of just coming here spamming and leaving that too would probably gain you a lot more respect -- you know, actually bothering to answer customer questions and assisting your customers instead of just posting some BS unchecked advertisement then never coming back to the forum again.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

I guess it must be at least 1 message on every subject. You seem to be automatically programmed to bullshit against us.

You are not our current customer, you are not our potential customer. Then why are you always on this topic?

Are You Obsessed?

Hi,

Update;
    The network limits of the specified servers have been increased to 300 MBit.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2020

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

I guess it must be at least 1 message on every subject. You seem to be automatically programmed to bullshit against us.

You are not our current customer, you are not our potential customer. Then why are you always on this topic?

Are You Obsessed?

Are you hard of reading? Do you need someone to translate for you? I have been pretty verbose about my issues with the way you handle your business here on LET -- and yes, I was a customer (technically still have an account with you but no active service) -- so do you feel like an ass now?

Anyway, I get tired of you being lazy, not checking your ads for accuracy then not coming back and answering questions in a timely fashion for forum users about the inaccurate information. However, like clockwork, you seem to have no issue showing up and spam your FUD then disappearing for a month with no activity. Its disrespectful to the community members that you can't be bothered to participate unless you are here to spam, but you sure can come and collect money from us with advertising your sub-par services.

So if you can't take an active interest in being here and participating with accurate advertisements, then I will be happy to continue to follow-up in your FUD threads bringing attention to it.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

@TheLinuxBug said:

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

Are You Obsessed?

Are you hard of reading? Do you need someone to translate for you? I have been pretty verbose about my issues with the way you handle your business here on LET -- and yes, I was a customer (technically still have an account with you but no active service) -- so do you feel like an ass now?

Anyway, I get tired of you being lazy, not checking your ads for accuracy then not coming back and answering questions in a timely fashion for forum users about the inaccurate information. However, like clockwork, you seem to have no issue showing up and spam your FUD then disappearing for a month with no activity. Its disrespectful to the community members that you can't be bothered to participate unless you are here to spam, but you sure can come and collect money from us with advertising your sub-par services.

So if you can't take an active interest in being here and participating with accurate advertisements, then I will be happy to continue to follow-up in your FUD threads bringing attention to it.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I don't bother any members, don't bother me. I no longer want to see you on a topic of mine. I am tired of unfounded comments and scribbles anymore, if I have a customer with a problem, I am already solving the problem in every way. Find another topic to have fun. Write no more comments on my topics.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2020

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

Are You Obsessed?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

I don't bother any members, don't bother me. I no longer want to see you on a topic of mine. I am tired of unfounded comments and scribbles anymore, if I have a customer with a problem, I am already solving the problem in every way. Find another topic to have fun. Write no more comments on my topics.

Unfortunately for you, this isn't WHT and you can not dictate that. This is a community forum, if you can't participate and be a part of the community, then instead, you shouldn't be here, not the other way around.

Just so you know, generally I leave these things go once a host acknowledges it and plans to do better, but with these sentiments and the fact you seem to not be getting the idea here -- don't worry, I will be sure now to post on every single one of your spam threads and make sure it links back to here so customers can see how little you care about their feedback and questions.

Cheers!

@TheLinuxBug said:

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

@Hostigger said:

@TheLinuxBug said:

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Hello,

Are You Obsessed?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Unfortunately for you, this isn't WHT and you can not dictate that. This is a community forum, if you can't participate and be a part of the community, then instead, you shouldn't be here, not the other way around.

Just so you know, generally I leave these things go once a host acknowledges it and plans to do better, but with these sentiments and the fact you seem to not be getting the idea here -- don't worry, I will be sure now to post on every single one of your spam threads and make sure it links back to here so customers can see how little you care about their feedback and questions.

Cheers!

We meticulously answer every message from our customers and do whatever is necessary, don't worry about us. Our customers stated above that the network speed is low. and we did what we needed to increase the network speed. Please don't pollute the issue unnecessarily. have a nice day