Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xsltel Free cPanel shared web hosting | 5GB SSD Diskspace | 50GB Bandwidth | Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Xsltel Free cPanel shared web hosting | 5GB SSD Diskspace | 50GB Bandwidth | Germany

Hi there,

Xsltel OÜ is one man show registered in Estonia and been in business since 2011. managing and automating everything from home.
I use “we”, “us” and “our” on this website, emails and communication channels to represent myself and my service obviously because it seems more professional to do that.

Over the past years we have served so many clients around the globe with very different and specific needs that made us very experienced in hosting industry.

Our free cpanel hosting is intended for testers, new comers and knowledge seekers
Our Lite plan comes with these features
5Gb SSD Disk space
50Gb Bandwidth
Unlimited domains
Free Lets Encrypt SSL
Location Germany (Hetzner)

For more in-depth resources limits, FAQs, terms of this offer you can check our free hosting detailed page

Due to cPanel per account pricing I'm not interested in keeping idle accounts on this server; I will purge inactive accounts everytime I reach 100 accounts limits.

Best regards
Mohammed H

Comments

• Good Job :smile:

Thanked by 1Xsltel
  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited April 2020

I don't see Lets Encrypt SSL option in cpanel

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2020

@add_iT said:
    I don't see Lets Encrypt SSL option in cpanel

After you used our namservers. and your domain propagated with our IP . our server autossl system will pull new SSL for your domain from Lets Encrypt authority automatically "At minute 10 past hour 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21".

However you can forcefully pull new SSL from cPanel -> SSL/TLS Status -> Run Autossl (if that didn't work then it means Lets Encrypt can't do domain validation and might need to give it sometime).

• Good, but this servic is pending now ?

allen314 said: Good, but this servic is pending now ?

Your service has been activated. we're glad to inform everyone that we have Imunify360 enabled now to keep your sites protected skiddies.

• warihwarih Member
    edited April 2020

Thank you @Xsltel , my order is pending now

warih said: Thank you @Xsltel , my order is pending now

You are welcome, your order has been activated.
    We still have 50 accounts to provide for free. if you didn't grab your's they won't last forever.
    IPv6 is available on request (because cPanel implementation requires manual assigning atm).

• Please check order #6205884715

• Anw, I think your cheapest package should be cheaper :) So it will be more considerable for customers to upgrade to paid packages.

dzungbb said: Please check order #6205884715

Your order has been activated.

dzungbb said: Anw, I think your cheapest package should be cheaper :) So it will be more considerable for customers to upgrade to paid packages.

The network and the gear I'm using on premium hosting along with the limited accounts policy per server really don't allow me to go any cheaper. however we can always do custom packages that suit our clients' needs.

I'm glad to inform everyone that we have premium softaculous enabled on our free packages

Thanked by 1mtsbatalha
  • @Xsltel said:

dzungbb said: Please check order #6205884715

Your order has been activated.

dzungbb said: Anw, I think your cheapest package should be cheaper :) So it will be more considerable for customers to upgrade to paid packages.

The network and the gear I'm using on premium hosting along with the limited accounts policy per server really don't allow me to go any cheaper. however we can always do custom packages that suit our clients' needs.

I'm glad to inform everyone that we have premium softaculous enabled on our free packages

I could not install wordpress automatically from softaculous section on your free packages.

However, installing manually is also ok.

Up to now, the speed is really good.

edited April 2020

dzungbb said: I could not install wordpress automatically from softaculous section on your free packages.

Thanks for reporting that. surprisingly some softacoulus mirrors subnet were blocked by the firewall. I had to whitelist them to have it working.

• Is this idle friendly or would have to have an active site

timelapse said: Is this idle friendly or would have to have an active site

cPanel accounts are precious nowadays (due to per account pricing). if you don't have a use for it please let other benefits from it.

As I already mentioned in this post once we reach 100 accounts which is the hard limit for cPanel license I will start checking inactive accounts and purging them after sending notifications to account owners.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • great!

Thanked by 1Xsltel
  • lmsylmsy Member

don't accept .cf/.tk domain?

lmsy said: don't accept .cf/.tk domain?

I do accept free domains if user info is legit and the domain spelling is not ringing an alert bell

• @Xsltel said:

lmsy said: don't accept .cf/.tk domain?

I do accept free domains if user info is legit and the domain spelling is not ringing an alert bell

But but but fáceb0ok.tk is my legitimate domain?

Thanked by 1Xsltel
  • It's good. Free to use.

Thanked by 1Xsltel
  • noamannoaman Member

My request is still pending

@noaman said: My request is still pending

No pending orders here.

• noamannoaman Member

It says cancelled now :neutral:

• If the email or phone wasn't verified, the free service is pending.

Thanked by 1hardgamers
    edited June 2020

@noaman said: It says cancelled now

a lot of things make me cancel orders, visionary registration info, using VPN, virtual phone numbers, etc ...
    sorry if your order was cancelled due to that. PM me your order/domain and I will see what is wrong with it.

• I'll grab one this weekend

• SaMoo7SaMoo7 Member

Reffred my fried to your site but activation is still pending

Invoice #817

• sakibsakib Member

I tried to get a hosting from Xsltel but it says "There are no items in your cart". Help me please

• alvinalvin Member

This free service is very good, hope someone can make good use of it! Thanks Xsltel~

• Always showing "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." when signing up. No idea how to solve it :p

@Greyhound said:
    Always showing "The captcha entered was invalid. Please try again." when signing up. No idea how to solve it :p

you can reach live support with captcha screenshot and I will help you solve it