Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming interview series - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Upcoming interview series

2»

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Francisco said:

@texteditor said:
    Fran at BuyVM is the obvious choice

Done one for another site or two. I'm good I think.

Francisco

Do another champ! You're a top provider, the community would likely enjoy it. You run a badass operation.

Thanked by 1SCAM_AlphaRacks
  • dustinc said: Do another champ! You're a top provider, the community would likely enjoy it. You run a badass operation.

I don't think Biloh wanna get roasted/memed.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

SCAM_DONT_BUY said: I don't think Biloh wanna get roasted/memed.

Some people already do that, there would be no difference from my perspective :)

Everyone is welcome to take part in the interview stuff, glad to have everyone with a reputable business involved.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Interested in an email host?

@jar said:

Certainly! Will send you a PM!

• @jbiloh said:

@jar said:

Certainly! Will send you a PM!

Yes!

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh not sure I'd be interesting enough. But I guess that depends on the questions ey. I'll give it a shot if you are still looking.

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

Great initiative @jbiloh and great opportunity for the hosting providers.

Best of luck.

• @jbiloh besides these good efforts, if we can ramp up moderation a bit... I mean the one-liner, awfully roasting first responses that are useless in all sense and don't even listen / read to the topic. This is what has killed the spirit of LET and why good providers do not come here.

• mehargags said: I mean the one-liner, awfully roasting first responses that are useless in all sense and don't even listen / read to the topic.

People got fed up with colox and their bs, they have all the rights to meme the place.

mehargags said: This is what has killed the spirit of LET and why good providers do not come here.

Sooner or later everyone will move to the other 2 sites. The end is near for LEN.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep

Greatly appreciate all these improvements to the community, and the opportunity for the hosts.

Pavin.

Thanked by 1georgedatacenter
  • hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

Happy to participate! Can send you a DM or feel free to reach out to us? You’ve already posted a few of our offers on LEB (thank you btw!), currently working to become listed a provider on here.

SplitIce said: @jbiloh not sure I'd be interesting enough. But I guess that depends on the questions ey. I'll give it a shot if you are still looking.

I'll send you a PM with questions.

hostnamaste said: Great initiative @jbiloh and great opportunity for the hosting providers.

Best of luck.

Thanks, I appreciate that. We are putting in the effort to improve our content getting published. I have tons and tons of stuff already written and scheduled for April and May.

mehargags said: @jbiloh besides these good efforts, if we can ramp up moderation a bit... I mean the one-liner, awfully roasting first responses that are useless in all sense and don't even listen / read to the topic. This is what has killed the spirit of LET and why good providers do not come here.

I hear you. I am watching, I actually gave my first warning two days ago and plan to be a bit more active in helping to make sure that this is a welcoming community. No reason to allow unreasonable anger or meanness here.

SCAM_DONT_BUY said: Sooner or later everyone will move to the other 2 sites. The end is near for LEN.

I am glad you are still active in our community and hope you start to have a more positive and optimistic viewpoint soon. I think some of your other associates who've left our community in the past may consider returning soon. Just a feeling :).

mailcheap said: Greatly appreciate all these improvements to the community, and the opportunity for the hosts.

Pavin.

Thanks for noticing the efforts Pavin, and thanks for being part of our community.

hostworld said: Happy to participate! Can send you a DM or feel free to reach out to us? You’ve already posted a few of our offers on LEB (thank you btw!), currently working to become listed a provider on here.

Happy to help and see good hosts get posted on Low End Box. A PM is coming your way soon about the interviews.

I am pretty sure I sent a PM to everyone who expressed interest. If I missed anyone it was not intentional and feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks guys, really love to see all the positive interest. The more providers we get involved the better this will go!

3 more interviews completed today, this is awesome guys, thanks for your enthusiastic response.

Because so many hosts have been interested in the interviews I am looking to conduct another 10 more.

If you'd like to be interviewed just speak up. :)

Thanked by 1hostworld
  • hostworldhostworld Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:
    3 more interviews completed today, this is awesome guys, thanks for your enthusiastic response.

Because so many hosts have been interested in the interviews I am looking to conduct another 10 more.

If you'd like to be interviewed just speak up. :)

Was happy to take part! Looking forward to seeing them published.

Thanks again :)

edited April 2020

hostworld said: Was happy to take part! Looking forward to seeing them published.

Thanks again

Thanks for making the time.

Still calling all who are interested to speak up! You can be in the hosting, cloud, IT, or any technology industry.

• @jbiloh said:

hostworld said: Was happy to take part! Looking forward to seeing them published.

Thanks again

Still calling all who are interested to speak up! You can be in the hosting, cloud, IT, or any technology industry.

Food for thought,
    @jbiloh interviewing @jbiloh ;)

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh said:

Thanks again

We are interested in this! Feel free to PM us.

• Wow... too bad this didn't happen earlier. Don't mean to be a dick but I get the need to save face now for ad revenue.

@skbenterprise said:

@jbiloh said:

Thanks again

We are interested in this! Feel free to PM us.

Great to hear. I'll send you a message shortly.

Hi Guys,

Just one more quick reminder that still looking for another 5 or so folks that want to be interviewed. That would bring us up to 20! I'm really excited about the Q/A interview series.

Hi Guys,

We are up to 20 completed interviews. I'm really impressed by the involvement and interest from everyone and wanted to say thank you.

If you haven't conducted an interview yet, but want to, just let me know and we'll make it happen.

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider

Hi, @jbiloh looking forward to participating If there are available slots let us know! :)

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Cloudcone said:
    Hi, @jbiloh looking forward to participating If there are available slots let us know! :)

Sure just sent you a PM about it.

• @jbiloh said:
    Hi Guys,

We are up to 20 completed interviews. I'm really impressed by the involvement and interest from everyone and wanted to say thank you.

If you haven't conducted an interview yet, but want to, just let me know and we'll make it happen.

Just interview @dustinc again

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @RickOShea said:

@jbiloh said:
    Hi Guys,

Lol

Thanked by 1dustinc

@RickOShea said:

@jbiloh said:
    Hi Guys,

Welcome to our forum.. nice to see one more user around here.

What's your background?

Thanked by 1dustinc