Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe SSD VPS in Amsterdam, NL from 2,47 EUR/month with 17,5% Corona Virus Discount
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe SSD VPS in Amsterdam, NL from 2,47 EUR/month with 17,5% Corona Virus Discount

skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2020 in Offers

Due to the Corona Virus and lock-downs in a lot of countries, we have decided to run a promotion on our VPS service with a 17,5% discount (applied at checkout) on top of the 50% discount already on our VPS packages.

X1
- 1 core
- 1 GB RAM
- 30 GB NVMe SSD
- 1 IPv4 (with rDNS)
- 1000 GB traffic
- 100 Mbps uplink (upgradable to 250, 500, 1000 Mbps)
- Free DNS hosting for 25 domains
Price: 2,47 EUR per month (normal price: 2,99 EUR)
Click to order

X2
- 1 core
- 2 GB RAM
- 60 GB NVMe SSD
- 1 IPv4 (with rDNS)
- 2000 GB traffic
- 100 Mbps uplink (upgradable to 250, 500, 1000 Mbps)
- Free DNS hosting for 25 domains
Price: 3,70 EUR per month (normal price: 4,49 EUR)
Click to order

All other plans which are above 7 USD per month cannot be posted here. See our VPS page instead.

Additional discount (based on standard monthly price):
Payment per 3 months: 5%
Payment per 6 months: 10%
Payment per 12 months: 15%

Datacenter: Wormer (Amsterdam metropolitan area)
Network: 64425
Virtualization Type: KVM

Payment methods
- PayPal
- Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum)
- CreditCard
- Alipay
- Wechatpay
- Sofort
- Bancontact
- iDeal
For PayPal, CreditCard fees are calculated

Why choose SKB Enterprise?
- In business since 2013
- All VPS cores are Dedicated
- We own all hardware our customers run on
- We are RIPE LIR member with all subnets on our own ASN: 64425
- Support available all day, 365 days per year
- Monthly contracts with no cancellation in advance
- Game/Voice servers, VPN, Streaming, Adult allowed
- Realtime traffic insight, reboot, and reinstallations

Company details
Legal name: SKB Enterprise B.V.
Address: Kingsfordweg 151, 1043 GR, Amsterdam, NL
Sales: [email protected]
Chamber of Commerce NL #: 69737770
VAT: NL857990822B01

Comments

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Base prices were increased since the last time and the 17,5% discount just brings them back to your normal pricing. Also the discount is one-time, so packages are even more expensive than before, not cheaper.

The offer is good, but marketing is misleading.

• skbenterpriseskbenterprise Member, Patron Provider

@Nyr said:
    Base prices were increased since the last time and the 17,5% discount just brings them back to your normal pricing. Also the discount is one-time, so packages are even more expensive than before, not cheaper.

Hi,

It is right we recently raised the base prices or packages slightly. This raise had nothing to do with this promotion or coronavirus related activities.

We appreciate the feedback!

• amarcamarc Veteran

Is discount recurring ?

@amarc said:
    Is discount recurring ?

Yes.

• @skbenterprise

Thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/163508/scammer-skb-enterprise-com-surprising-scam-of-2-49-euros/

You were in the wrong. You don't get to keep his money. Have you refunded @Empty yet as per your ticket response?

You told him:

Unfortunately, we will not accept your order. The order will be set to 'Fraud' and the amount will be refunded via the gateway.

We are free to choose who we provide services to. We are not providing services to you because you have a bad reputation with other hosting companies.

(Companies that just say unspecified "received complaints" should be banned from using FraudRecord in the first place for misuse and general lack of useful feedback, IMO)

You CHOSE not to do business with them, they didn't violate your terms (they didn't actually abuse your server and you are actually libeling him by claiming so) and you took his money without service. The BS about him abusing your server so you had to terminate it is clearly a cover-up lie after the fact. You don't get to CHOOSE to keep his money because of unverified actions with other companies and you certainly didn't detail whatever abuse you allege for it to be real.

Refund his 2.49 (without adding any fees) and put this PR mistake behind you.

Thanked by 1timelapse
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Refund the customer

Thanked by 1timelapse

@TimboJones said:
    @skbenterprise

Thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/163508/scammer-skb-enterprise-com-surprising-scam-of-2-49-euros/

You were in the wrong. You don't get to keep his money. Have you refunded @Empty yet as per your ticket response?

You told him:

Unfortunately, we will not accept your order. The order will be set to 'Fraud' and the amount will be refunded via the gateway.

We are free to choose who we provide services to. We are not providing services to you because you have a bad reputation with other hosting companies.

(Companies that just say unspecified "received complaints" should be banned from using FraudRecord in the first place for misuse and general lack of useful feedback, IMO)

You CHOSE not to do business with them, they didn't violate your terms (they didn't actually abuse your server and you are actually libeling him by claiming so) and you took his money without service. The BS about him abusing your server so you had to terminate it is clearly a cover-up lie after the fact. You don't get to CHOOSE to keep his money because of unverified actions with other companies and you certainly didn't detail whatever abuse you allege for it to be real.

Refund his 2.49 (without adding any fees) and put this PR mistake behind you.

Good morning,

We already refunded the whole amount back to this specific customer a while ago. Sometimes a delay can occur with the processing of the refund with our payment service provider.

Thanked by 2TimboJones timelapse
  • LeviLevi Member

Questionable business practices. Avoid and invest time to look for alternatives.

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@Nyr said:

This is not new with SKB, they increased the pricing also on the dedi's before posting on LET.
    I do not get the point, that's not WHT here.

• I bought him before the price increase and it feels great to me!

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@momwio said:
    I bought him before the price increase and it feels great to me!

Congrats on your second post

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • Rented server in january and paid quarterly. Good specs and nice network speed:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/9191808339.png

Thanked by 1skbenterprise
  • LunarLunar Member

I want to give my 2 cents here, not meant to derail the thread though. SKB's network and infra is very unstable from my experience. I've had a VM with them before and the hypervisor constantly experienced high I/O wait and crashes. Their network is also quite unstable from my experience. This was over several months. I would really never would never want to touch anyone affiliated with "SpectraIP". That's SKB's only peer and their network is absolutely horrible. Not going to put it lightly.. They get a DDoS attack and practically the whole network goes down for long periods.

I was constantly spammed with alerts from Prometheus and Uptime Robot about my VM being down and randomly rebooting due to issues with the hypervisor or network.

I've had a dedicated server with SpectraIP as well and had constant network outages for several hours at a time (longest was 8 hours), all related to DDoS apparently.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Lunar said: I want to give my 2 cents here, not meant to derail the thread though. SKB's network and infra is very unstable from my experience. I've had a VM with them before and the hypervisor constantly experienced high I/O wait and crashes. Their network is also quite unstable from my experience. This was over several months. I would really never would never want to touch anyone affiliated with "SpectraIP". That's SKB's only peer and their network is absolutely horrible. Not going to put it lightly.. They get a DDoS attack and practically the whole network goes down for long periods.

Unsurprising since they are apparently hosted in the Ecatel datacenter, I didn't notice before but SpectraIP and SKB Enterprise have some kind of affiliation with Ecatel (now called IP Volume/FiberXpress/REBA Communications/Network Dedicated SAS).

Thanked by 1Lunar
  • spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@Lunar said:
    I've had a dedicated server with SpectraIP as well and had constant network outages for several hours at a time (longest was 8 hours), all related to DDoS apparently.

We don't recognize ourselves in this. Customers are very satisfied with our fully redundant network. I searched, but I couldn't find that you had a dedicated server with us. I would like to receive a message with information (name, email) on which you have been registered with us.

@Yggdrasil_WS said:
    Rented server in january and paid quarterly. Good specs and nice network speed:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/9191808339.png

Great to hear you are satisfied!

• Wanted to order a server i contacted via chat for looking glass, they ended my chat without reason I think you are not ready yet for this job.

@classical said:
    Wanted to order a server i contacted via chat for looking glass, they ended my chat without reason I think you are not ready yet for this job.

Hi,

We haven't seen a chat about this today and chats will never be closed by our team out of nothing. If a chat is unanswered for 1 minute we will receive an e-mail.

• I can't speak on any of the drama or animosity here...but Ive used them in the past and I was satisfied with the product. Never really interacted with staff much but I consider that a good thing when it just works. It fit my 3 criteria at the time. Cheap. NL. Accepts Bitcoin.