Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#stayhome & #workremote -> Special discounts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

#stayhome & #workremote -> Special discounts

virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

We are Virtono.com and sell both Managed(shared and dedicated ) and Unmanaged( Cloud VPS and dedicated) cloud hosting services.

=SPECIAL=

Besides our usual offers, we have prepared something special in this Coronavirus context in order to help people to #stayhome & #workremote.

#stayhome - €5 discount for Cloud VPS yearly billing cycles

Get Cloud XS for €35.40-> €14.95/Year -> €9.95/ Year using coupon code: #stayhome

This is perfect for VPN servers or hosting small websites/landing pages.

#workremote - 25% Discount for Windows VPS and Dedicated Instances

Below you will find our standard offers to LET users. The prices are in Euros, so here is today's exchange rate: 1 Euro equals 1.09 US dollars.

------- Coupon Code ----------

Use let15extra coupon at checkout and save 15% lifetime. This coupon is available for ALL services from www.virtono.com website, not just for the offers posted here! It applies for monthly & quarterly billing cycles. The semi-annually & yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

--------------------------------

KVM Virtualization - Cloud VPS

CLOUD VPS XS - €2.5/month with coupon code "let15extra"
Disk - 15GB SSD

Processor: 1 Core

Memory: 512MB

Connection: 1Gbps

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

1TB Bandwidth

Get Cloud XS for €35.40-> €14.95/Year -> €9.95/ Year using coupon code: #stayhome

Order Cloud VPS XS

CLOUD VPS S - €3.35/month with coupon code "let15extra"

Disk - 25GB SSD

Processor: 1 vCpu

Memory: 1GB RAM

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

Traffic: 2TB @ 1gbps

Insane 50% discount on yearly payment: €23.70/Year

Order Cloud VPS S

We operate 6 Cloud Locations: Bucharest, RO - Manchester, UK - The Hague, NL - Frankfurt, DE - Miami(FL), US & Dallas(TX), US. However, we will provide the current plans in the offer only in 4 of them, the NL & UK locations are already Out of Stock:

Bucharest, RO

Download test: wget http://93.119.177.10/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.177.10 - IPv6: 2A04:9DC0:00C1:0007:0000:0000:34f9:4417

Frankfurt, DE

Download test: wget http://45.138.97.27/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.138.97.27 - IPv6: 2001:0ac8:0020:0003:0000:0000:04c8:3383

Miami-Fl, US

Download test: wget http://93.119.178.31/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 93.119.178.31 - IPv6: 2001:550:1d05:30::51:44e1

Dallas-TX, US

Download test: wget http://45.148.9.9/1000mb.bin -O /dev/null

Ping IPv4: 45.148.9.9 - IPv6: Not Ready Yet

Since our founding in 2014, we happily served thousand of clients from all over the world and we continually searched new ways to deliver on our mission: High Quality at Fair Prices. We are now very proud that we discovered and adjusted the right combination of qualitative and affordable web hosting solutions.

We built our team around colleagues with valuable experience in web hosting, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, and customer support. Our management has over 15 years of executive experience in Romanian's top telecom companies.

We have a new website and a new cloud platform. Top features for our new Cloud infrastructure includes:

1. Raid protected SSD storage( & clustered filesystem)
  2. Fast Network - Each node is connected to multiple 10Gb networks
  3. Internal IPs - your VPS can now "talk" with another VPS or virtual machine from the same datacenter through a private network.
  4. SSH Keys - are installed with just a few clicks from our cloud panel.
  5. Instant Activation - Your virtual server will be automatically provisioned after payment.
  6. Custom ISO - you can upload your own iso and install OS via VNC on cloud virtual machines and dedicated instances.

You can manage, get multiple IP addresses or upgrade your server directly from client area. We have also a cloud panel to: Reinstall OS, Stop/Start VPS, change configuration or setup rDNS.

The payment methods are: PayPal, online Credit Card, Skrill, Bitcoin & Altcoins Bank Wire Transfer, AliPay, etc.

Thanked by 1angstrom

Comments

• JonesJones Member

@virtono

Is the old user free to switch to other places during the valid contract period?

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@Jones said:
    @virtono

Is the old user free to switch to other places during the valid contract period?

Yes, we will migrate the service to any location the client wishes. You can open a ticket and my colleagues will help you with this matter!

• JonesJones Member
    edited March 2020

@virtono

Thank,ticket Submitted

• Good people.
    I have a small vps and works fine.
    Has backup too and 1 or 2 free restore per month.

Thanked by 1virtono

@Jones said:
    @virtono

Thank,ticket Submitted

I have just talked with the support staff and said that it was migrated.

• Still using your cloud xs plan for a resource hungry, low-ish traffic website with no issues for several months now. Backup is a plus :)

Thanked by 1virtono
    edited March 2020

@jugganuts said:
    @Iroshan464 said:

thank you for sharing your experience here!

• zevuszevus Member
    edited March 2020

@virtono said:

oh, the stuff in the ToS is nice (*no, not being sarcastic, I am just about to get a vps myself)

• Website won't open

• @fensuiji said:
    Website won't open

It opens, there's just nothing there. EPIC FAIL. It's never a good sign when someone makes changes and fails to check/confirm they work. Just bad character trait...

@virtono

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited March 2020

• timelapsetimelapse Member
    edited March 2020

@thedp said:

I get Index of/ page for virtono.com so perhaps caching? First time visited it

What is relation of Virtono to 5cloudhost.com ?

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

I get Index of/ page so perhaps caching? First time visited it

Yeah I see that on my mobile for the non-secure URL.

• @thedp said:

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

No vps here

https://secure.5cloudhost.com/clientarea.php

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

No vps here

That’s not their site btw.

• @thedp said:

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

@timelapse said:

@thedp said:

No vps here

That’s not their site btw.

Click client login on their https site

• titustitus Member

The website (virtono.com) is working for me, but the virtono.com/cloud-vps url result a 404 error. I receive an SSL certificate warning: "not valid certificate" (because the certificate issued for: 5cloudhost.com, not for virtono.com).

The prices/promotion sounds very good but sadly they TOS not allow the IRC processes (for example: ZNC / eggdrop etc). :(

Guess their cPanel went boinkers.

5CloudHost is part of Virtono it seems, as per https://www.fivecloudhost.com/.

• Is the price recurring (after the 5EUR discount)?

• Seems working now

• zevuszevus Member

@ramesh_vish said:
    Is the price recurring (after the 5EUR discount)?

yes, for me it says the;

Recurring Amount
    €9.95 EUR

also, I guess I will mention what I saw in ToS, and that is bandwidth limitations aren't 'hard' and basically are just in place to stop obvious abusers (or people that go way past it, presumably)

but I did notice that it says 'Limit : 2000 GB'. so this may be what ToS refers to, in that it is advertised w/ 1 TB limit, but probably no issues until 2TB.

Thanked by 1abytecurious
  • I snagged another one for some hard core idling.

edited March 2020

HI ALL

@fensuiji
    @TimboJones
    @thedp
    @timelapse
    @titus

Our website virtono.com had experienced some difficulties last night when migrating the website on a server where it was also hosted another website of ours, 5cloudhost.com, and somehow the vHosts got mixed, perhaps some cpanel issue. However, our team noticed right away and the issue was solved relatively quickly and I am sure it will not happen again.

Best regards to all!

Thanked by 2TimboJones titus
  • zevus said: yes, for me it says the;

Recurring Amount

€9.95 EUR

Thanks. Will snag one up.. Though I am on VPN now.. will have to wait till I logoff.

• Anyone know a mini kvm more cheaper than this 9.95/year offer? I remember Virmach's, Hostdoc's and Hostsailor's

• LESLES Member

@timelapse said:
    Anyone know a mini kvm more cheaper than this 9.95/year offer? I remember Virmach's, Hostdoc's and Hostsailor's

Sure, just wait for BF/XMAS