Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How your hosting business impacted with the Corona Virus Pandemic?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How your hosting business impacted with the Corona Virus Pandemic?

I have experience a great fall in the Google traffic, is there anyone else who is facing such issues? Or I am the only one!

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@Ankur0535 said:
    I have experience a great fall in the Google traffic, is there anyone else who is facing such issues? Or I am the only one!

Congrats on your first post

• I am distancing myself one Angstrom from all first posts!

• @Ankur0535 said:

On the contrary, we have had more visitors and sales in the past 3 weeks. Most of the time, people are at home and try to gain a foothold in the online world.
    Am sure other providers gained more Profits in the last 2-3 weeks.

• Here in Brazil, there has been an increase in demand for online services. Due to the pandemic, many companies are looking for ways to work remotely. 30 days of quarantine for most of the population.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@truweb said: System Administrator at Staybox. Host your services in Brazil ~ staybox.com.br
    I'm use VPS from RamNode
    I'm use Reseller Hosting from BuyShared

According to the rules, signatures shouldn't be longer than two lines:

Signatures longer than most of your posts that fill significant portions of our screens. It should not be more than two lines, nor should it be distracting.

(From https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/137719/lowendtalk-community-rules/p1 )

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2020

There's definitively been more sales, but we are also running specials right now so, it's hard to tell the baseline impact.

It is to be expected that online services sell more during this time however.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

Sales, sales and more sales.

Digital solutions & services are probably one of the least most demaged[maybe profitable in these cases] businesses.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

The Servers dont get corona

Thanked by 2armandorg TimboJones
  • A bit more selling

• @HostSlick said:
    The Servers dont get corona

The people that operate them do.

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Sales have increased a lot, traffic has increased along with it we have been getting some crazy DDOS Attacks recently though it's all mitigated so not an issue but we are not investing in more servers as current boost in sales may be temporary as economy will be going downhill very soon ...

Thanked by 1uptime