Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadHost Again
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadHost Again

To @quadhost and @i83 please if your does not want to reply to my ticket, at least repair the damage to your node. I have a hard time waiting for repairs on your part.

Comments

• @cinwie Ticket ID please?

• :lol:

Thanked by 1MrH
  • Welcome to Quadhost support desk :smiley:

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @quadhost @i83 my ticket id #452566

• RecDRecD Member

@quadhost Hi, is there any ETA of upgrade to OpenVZ 7?
    And.. is "LET Easter Bonus Egg 2019" transferable?
    Thank you.

• yummyyummy Member

Take it easy,the IPV6 address of my server in London has been lost for 4 months and has not been fixed.

Thanked by 1MercuryV
  • @yummy said:
    Take it easy,the IPV6 address of my server in London has been lost for 4 months and has not been fixed.

This..

ipv6 is the soul of a NAT vps and now we lost it

• kmmmkmmm Member

In my experience Quadhost was always nice, support is fast and no problem with ipv6 (I also have server in London with them). Which rack are your servers in?

Thanked by 1quadhost
  • yummyyummy Member

@kmmm said:
    In my experience Quadhost was always nice, support is fast and no problem with ipv6 (I also have server in London with them). Which rack are your servers in?

Ldn11-uk,maybe you are right, but my problem has not been solved till now, and ticket has not responded.
    quadhost.jpg

• cinwiecinwie Member
    edited March 2020

What actually happened to Quadhost?

• congrats on your 32 comments :lol:

Thanked by 1cinwie
  • @Ganonk said:
    congrats on your 32 comments :lol:

That's not how that works.

• Well, I'm waiting for cinwie offer on LET

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Well, I'm waiting for cinwie offer on LET

tawaran apa bro?

• Hosting offer in here :)

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Hosting offer in here :)

what hosting u want offer? :expressionless:

• RecDRecD Member

@cinwie said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Free Hosting Absolutely

• @cinwie said:

@ErawanArifNugroho said:

Yang gratisan boleh lah.
    We all need free...

• vncouponvncoupon Member
    edited March 2020

@quadhost my ticket is "on hold" status during 2 years. You don't want to payout aff money. :))

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • you can request cancelation to Done thats problem. :lol:

• @Ganonk said:
    you can request cancelation to Done thats problem. :lol:

It is true that I have no other choice!

• I think it's called "QuadHost" because they take at least four times as long to reply compared to any other host. 😂

I've asked other NAT hosts to add newer images (Debian 9 for OpenVZ6, or Debian 10 for OpenVZ7) and it's been fine, but with i83/QuadHost I've had a ticket open for nearly three months with no replies at all. I even linked directly to the download URL for the OpenVZ template in the ticket.

Thanked by 1bugrakoc
  • @cinwie said:
    @quadhost @i83 my ticket id #452566

I can see your ticket regarding your i-83.net service has been replied to.

@kmmm said:

Thanks for the feedback.

yummy said: Ldn11-uk

This is an i-83.net/NAT hypervisor, IPv6 issues in London have been resolved for some time; can you confirm the ticket ID please and I'll request it be checked.

vncoupon said: @quadhost my ticket is "on hold" status during 2 years

Requested a followup from the concerned staff member; updates will follow in the ticket.

Daniel15 said: I've asked other NAT hosts to add newer images (Debian 9 for OpenVZ6, or Debian 10 for OpenVZ7) and it's been fine,

We only run official templates, unless your on KVM based services - which is likely why they were not added. If you can please provide your ticket ID i'll escalate it accordingly.

but with i83/QuadHost I've had a ticket open for nearly three months with no replies at all. I even linked directly to the download URL for the OpenVZ template in the ticket.

i-83.net is our NAT VPS brand; it specifically has different SLA's and response times in place compared to our standard services.

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited March 2020

quadhost said: i-83.net is our NAT VPS brand; it specifically has different SLA's and response times in place compared to our standard services.

Sounds like those response times then are "Never and not at all", based on the response here in this thread and a 3 month wait time, just to have you come here and tell them they are impatient?

I mean there is acceptable and there is ridiculous, this seems to fall more so in the range of ridiculousness based on the fact you think it's okay to not provide any support at all for 3 months on a request. A few days, a week, sure.. 3 months though? Do you have no standards or does it just get you off when your customers have to come to a forum to BEG for help?

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• yummyyummy Member

@quadhost said:

@cinwie said:

@kmmm said:

Thanks for the feedback.

This is an i-83.net/NAT hypervisor, IPv6 issues in London have been resolved for some time; can you confirm the ticket ID please and I'll request it be checked.

Requested a followup from the concerned staff member; updates will follow in the ticket.

Daniel15 said: I've asked other NAT hosts to add newer images (Debian 9 for OpenVZ6, or Debian 10 for OpenVZ7) and it's been fine,

We only run official templates, unless your on KVM based services - which is likely why they were not added. If you can please provide your ticket ID i'll escalate it accordingly.

but with i83/QuadHost I've had a ticket open for nearly three months with no replies at all. I even linked directly to the download URL for the OpenVZ template in the ticket.

i-83.net is our NAT VPS brand; it specifically has different SLA's and response times in place compared to our standard services.

Maybe I've been forgotten, please check # 570262,thank you.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited March 2020

quadhost said: We only run official templates

Debian 9 template for OpenVZ 6 is on the official OpenVZ site as a 'contrib' template... Not sure if you consider that official or not. https://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/contrib/debian-9.0-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz. I linked to this in ticket #685733, opened 30th December 2019.

Do you have plans to migrate to a supported version of OpenVZ? OpenVZ6 is long dead now.

• @quadhost said:

@cinwie said:

@kmmm said:

Thanks for the feedback.

ok it has been replied, but the problem has not been resolved

• request cancelation plzz

• hi @quadhost and @i83 what's wrong with node tai2-sg not online 5 days and no notification on the network status until now. and please reply to my ticket # 931134
    ty

• @cinwie said:
    hi @quadhost and @i83 what's wrong with node tai2-sg not online 5 days and no notification on the network status until now. and please reply to my ticket # 931134
    ty

@quadhost 👆ticket #931134 👆