Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coronavirus deals? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Coronavirus deals?

2»

Comments

• Look, Cisco WebEx zoho meeting, Google education and aws chime

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited March 2020

@raindog308 said:

Francisco said: All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

Unsustainable.

It's ok, it's 100% recycled.

He didn't say it was the good toilet paper. He could just be getting rid of excess paper.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

Anyone who wants a Teamviewer experience for business use, I found first year deals for Remote PC from idrive $2.95 first year for two PC's and $6.95 first year for 50! After the year, $69.95/year for the 50 computers ($30/year for 2 PC's)! Google/CNET is your friend for sign up links. Unfortunately, the Enterprise lifetime promos from 2018 have expired (but what a score that've been).

Got fed up with Remote Utilities and Remote PC seems to be cheapest Teamviewer knock off.

• @Francisco said:

@user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

Francisco

Out of stock. Where else am I supposed to get my free three ply roll of TP?

• @doghouch said:

@Francisco said:

@user54321 said:
    our 7$ deals are now 70$ nough said

All VPS come with a free roll of toilet paper.

Francisco

Out of stock. Where else am I supposed to get my free three ply roll of TP?

Who said anything about three ply tho? Best you'll get now is one ply.

• You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

• @default said:
    You guys have three ply? You must be rich or something.

Since my birthday is coming up in a week my family promised me a roll of four ply. Can you even imagine!

• @MadRabbit said:

@default said:

Since my birthday is coming up in a week my family promised me a roll of four ply. Can you even imagine!

There is this show called Letterkenny and the main guy calls people "10 ply " if they are soft. Imagine 10 ply toilet paper though.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • That would feel like wiping with an actual cloud I'd imagine.

• @ps20090 said:

@MadRabbit said:

@default said:

There is this show called Letterkenny and the main guy calls people "10 ply " if they are soft. Imagine 10 ply toilet paper though.

one sheet would probably clog my toilet :I

• Stick it to one ply please. This is a low end talk.

• 10-ply is nigh, will meet a sticky end :scream:

• M2DEVM2DEV Member

The last of my very little posts. When i first found this, i thought it was a good place to find info and deals. Yet i already realized some members joke with things that should be taken seriously. This message is not for those people to change, as they will continue to be the same shity trolls they are, but for the other people just to move on to a better place. Bye.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited March 2020

@cociu said:
    this is really shit man , i really hate people who is make "profit" in this days , even is the provider or is the client. I am provider , put you in my place right now the HDD price was increase 30% , is difficult with the emloyers to be sure in case one is virusated to have the second one prepared. ETC ETC ... so what kind of offer you espect behind of a infection ?

Pray for your family , dont espect nothing free only if you are really necesitated , i dont think 1dollar vps with 10 core will help you in any way.

Dont get me wrong is jut my 2 cents. I sell flour too and demand is drastically in this days due of panic so try to not panic and live the life.

And... a couple of days later we get the following email message from @cociu

Dear clients,

We're sending this email to inform you about a new promotion we're running, from 18/03/2020 to 20/03/2020, any client that Top-ups (adds credit) up to 1000€ per client will get an additional 50%.

Small example: Considering you upload 100€, you will get an additional 50€ free of charge, your total credit will be 150€.

Do note that this credit is NOT refundable, so we strongly recommend you to Top-up what you think you will be able spend with us in the next months.

Furthermore, ticket support may be delayed within the next weeks due to the COVID-19 virus, please do bear with us, and avoid opening multiple tickets. Our staff is still working in the issues as we speak, though limited. We're doing our best to ensure your services won't be impacted.

To all our clients, please, #staysafe

Regards,
    HostSolutions.ro

So... @buzzyLET - there's a coronavirus offer. Remember to #staysafe :smile:

Thanked by 3uptime pluush buzzyLET
  • SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep

We're offering free web conferencing. Originally aimed at people in 12 step groups that can't find any meetings during the pandemic, but it's open to anyone who wants to use it.

Private, encrypted video chat and web conferencing - no sign up required.

https://jitsi.spryservers.net

• @PulsedMedia said:
    We stopped hardware purchases until this is over.

I think hosting services helps for those who are self quarantined to pass the time, that's the point of it :)

I'm getting a lot of projects done that I've been putting off for a while.

• @M2DEV said:
    The last of my very little posts. When i first found this, i thought it was a good place to find info and deals. Yet i already realized some members joke with things that should be taken seriously. This message is not for those people to change, as they will continue to be the same shity trolls they are, but for the other people just to move on to a better place. Bye.

You get used to it. (Still hoping for an "ignore" option).

• jhjh Member

Use coupon COVID for 19% off

• BBTNBBTN Member

@TimboJones said:
    Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

Anyone who wants a Teamviewer experience for business use, I found first year deals for Remote PC from idrive $2.95 first year for two PC's and $6.95 first year for 50! After the year, $69.95/year for the 50 computers ($30/year for 2 PC's)! Google/CNET is your friend for sign up links. Unfortunately, the Enterprise lifetime promos from 2018 have expired (but what a score that've been).

Got fed up with Remote Utilities and Remote PC seems to be cheapest Teamviewer knock off.

It might be me, but I can't find their $2.95 offer.

• @BBTN said:

@TimboJones said:
    Not a VPS deal, but working from home deal.

It might be me, but I can't find their $2.95 offer.

I just searched and it comes up in searches dated March 6. When I click through, it just goes to generic CNET deals page. So looks like deal over :neutral:

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

We just had some tickets complaining how could we make special offers due to the corona situation and try to profit from the bad situation oO; I guess 50% off is somehow profiteering in some people's minds oO;

We added SSD seedboxes with compounded total of 50% OFF RECURRING on 1-3 years signups.

• donlidonli Member

The deals will come in a month or two when some providers are desperate to pay their bills.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • hzrhzr Member
    edited March 2020

BBTN said: It might be me, but I can't find their $2.95 offer.

https://www.remotepc.com/rpcnew/signup/el/cnetOffer90

Note: You are enrolling for an automatic renewal service and authorizing a recurring charge to your credit card. You also agree that the enrollment for the next service period is automatic and paid in advance at the same rate. You are liable to be charged for any overuse, above your subscribed plan, by you, your users or your attendees. Overuse charges will be billed to your credit card.

Thanked by 2BBTN TimboJones
  • donli said:
    The deals will come in a month or two when some providers are desperate to pay their bills.

that deadpool though ... oof.

Thanked by 1shillshocked
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • I see vectera, zoom, Google gsuite education,