Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers, FlexDedicated 4GB RAM from $5/month + Dedi restock from $20/month!

Comments

• Hey @PieHasBeenEaten and everyone else.
    One of our clients had a few servers with us, and they apparently generated a lot of abuse. We were not informed on time and instead a small cluster of servers was suspended. We finally found the culprit and removed the abusive customer and all servers are now back online.
    We apologise for any downtime and for the delay in replying, we just wanted to make sure that everything is back up before we post this update on here.

Thank you.

• louisphlouisph Member
    edited March 2020

Have to say I’m currently disappointed @StockServers ... My VPS is still offline and it seems my ticket has been ignored for 2 days...

Thanked by 1SH_Tyler
  • jcaezarrrjcaezarrr Member
    edited March 2020

I have the same problem @StockServers. I ordered a VPS on March 14 and it's still on pending. I'm not in a rush but it'd be nice to have an update on what's going on

Thanked by 1SH_Tyler
  • sonicsonic Veteran

@louisph said:
    Have to say I’m currently disappointed @StockServers ... My VPS is still offline and it seems my ticket has been ignored for 2 days...

@jcaezarrr said:
    I have the same problem @StockServers. I ordered a VPS on March 14 and it's still on pending. I'm not in a rush but it'd be nice to have an update on what's going on

I'm so lucky that skipped this offer.

Thanked by 1dedimark
  • Still no change in status on my server either that I ordered 03/16 and never provisioned just like no response on my ticket either.

• I ordered their VPS about 3 weeks ago and it hasn't been provisioned yet. The funny part is, after last time I contacted them through tickets, they changed the pending status to active without sending me any server login credentials.

• @louisph said:

Plot twist, you were the abuser.

I joke...

• Still no update from above on my tickets or provisioning. I requested a refund via ticket as I found another provider but still want a response as to what's going on. Hope OP is okay but I wish there was some sort of update.

• Well I got an update... they closed the ticket without an answer. Funny part is they have a system that asks for comments on the quality of the service received.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

I'm almost to the point to remove their provider tag. If you are going out of business be man enough to tell your customers.

Thanked by 3SH_Tyler zhiwei grep
  • @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    I'm almost to the point to remove their provider tag. If you are going out of business be man enough to tell your customers.

Seems like any offer I find on LET, this happens within 48-72 hours. It's a shame.

• @SH_Tyler said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Seems like any offer I find on LET, this happens within 48-72 hours. It's a shame.

You're the Ted McGinley of VPS servers.

• Intel Xeon E3-1240v5
    > 16GB DDR4 RAM
    > 1TB HDD or 256GB SSD
    > 10TB @ 1Gbit
    > 1Gbit private network
    > /29 IPv4, /64 IPv6

$45/mo - 5 in

Have a IPMI?

• Hi!

Please activate service.

Order Number: 8453572169

Regards

• @rocksito said:
    Hi!

Please activate service.

Regards

Takes up to 3 business days. How long has it been?

• @TimboJones said:

@rocksito said:
    Hi!

Please activate service.

Regards

Takes up to 3 business days. How long has it been?

5 days wait! :(

• MMSMMS Member
    edited April 2020

I placed an order and paid the invoice immediately since on 2nd april. I opened a ticket and since sent several messages but no response up till now.

Invoice #2637

• @MMS said:
    I placed an order and paid the invoice immediately since on 2nd april. I opened a ticket and since sent several messages but no response up till now.

Invoice #2637

My server wasn't provisioned since February. Good luck with your server. They are either a scam company or a dead pooled one. Stop buying from them.

• TejyTejy Member

Hello,
    Any news of this provider? How they can offer this kind of price?
    Where they're hosted?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Read the thread. @jbiloh please remove their provider tag. I used to have the ability but can't no more.

Thanked by 1zhiwei
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Read the thread. @jbiloh please remove their provider tag. I used to have the ability but can't no more.

Tag has been removed.

Have you always been able to add/remove provider tags? I've not changed any of the permissions to change that so I'm surprised to hear it's not working the way you expected.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

Tag has been removed.

Have you always been able to add/remove provider tags? I've not changed any of the permissions to change that so I'm surprised to hear it's not working the way you expected.

Doesn't seem to work for me either, which is odd.

• Hi!

10 days wait setup :(

Regards

• @rocksito said:
    Hi!

10 days wait setup :(

Regards

Think he is deadpooled. I wouldnt order anything from them at this point.

• Join their discord, @Bopie is supposedly active there

https://discordapp.com/invite/JsHWasK

• @StockServers please check ticket #664922

• MechKingMechKing Member
    edited April 2020

Multiple people reported their servers is down.
    Support hasn't been on their Discord server for a few days weeks now...

I am waiting 48 hours, if no response on ticket, might need to escalate this, which is a shame.

At this moment there are 6 people complaining their server is off.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited April 2020

Thanked by 2bdl MechKing
  • Yup, mine’s also down

• I can also confirm, my vps is down and I've had a ticket open for almost a month.