Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New 2020 Dedicated Server Prices from $19/mo *fully managed*100% confidential* in Riga, Latvia

serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

We are a server rental company running our own private datacenter located in Europe (Latvia).

Coupon codes are exclusively for LET users. HP and Supermicro servers, fully managed (unmanaged on request) and 100% confidential.

Dedicated Intel Celeron Quad Core
4 core CPU
4GB DDR3 RAM
500GB HDD
1gbit port
Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$19/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Dual Core (Xeon, Core i3 or similar)
2 core CPU
8GB DDR3 RAM
1TB HDD (or 128GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$34/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i5 or similar)
4 core CPU
16GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$44/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated Intel Quad Core (Xeon, Core i7 or similar)
4 core CPU
32GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 256GB SSD)
1gbit port
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$54/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Dedicated 2x Intel Hexa Core Xeon
12 core CPU
64GB RAM
2TB HDD (or 520GB SSD)
1gbit port
Centos 6 or 7 (or Debian/Ubuntu/FreeBSD/Windows)
1 clean IP
FREE 24h SETUP
FULLY MANAGED
$74/mo. Click here to Order Now!

Now a FREE Windows Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 license with any config! (available on request)

Please visit our website: https://serveria.com or PM me for a personalized quotation.

Comments

• somiksomik Member

Wait, there is shared core cpu for dedicated servers?

@serveria_com said:

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@somik said:

@serveria_com said:

Intel Celeron JXXXX likely, low powered cpu.
    I saw them also from other providers around that price range so yea.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Can you give me a very good reason why WHMCS is "expired" again?

I thought it was an honest mistake, but what happened? You paid for a month and then not paying anymore or what?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Aiyyayai

• LeviLevi Member

I encourage all to report them to WHMCS and of course add them to LET shitlist.

• cociucociu Member

FAT32 said: Can you give me a very good reason why WHMCS is "expired" again?

bcause is too expensive ? :)

Thanked by 2FAT32 randvegeta
  • forevermanforeverman Member
    edited March 2020

@LTniger said:

Why so much hate ?

Thanked by 1serveria_com
  • LeviLevi Member

@foreverman said:

@LTniger said:

Why so much hate ?

WHMCS licensing is a basic task to do in hosting business. Even summer hosts can do that. So, if this provider second time fail with proper licensing - probably he is malicious. Such malevolent behavior should not be tolerated in well respected and authoritative forum as LET.

@FAT32 said:

I thought it was an honest mistake, but what happened? You paid for a month and then not paying anymore or what?

IIRC this is the 2nd time this has been highlighted and I'm surprised that they're still here :)

Using a nulled WHMCS (or other nulled billing software) grants you and your company a lifetime ban on LET.

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh please remove this host

• Website seems down too , RIP

• serveria_comserveria_com Member, Host Rep

@somik said:

@serveria_com said:

Thanks for your comment. It's the name of the config/plan not the name of the cpu.

@Neoon said:

@somik said:

@serveria_com said:

Intel Celeron JXXXX likely, low powered cpu.
    I saw them also from other providers around that price range so yea.

Yes, exactly.

@FAT32 said:

Oh noes, not the whmcs nazi again. I think this has been explained already.

@LTniger said:

In fact you're welcome to contact whmcs on this. You will be surprised.

@cociu said:

FAT32 said: Can you give me a very good reason why WHMCS is "expired" again?

bcause is too expensive ? :)

Yeah you're right. We spent too much money on datacenter maintenance this month on employee wages etc. so we're $40 short to buy a licence. You nailed it.

@LTniger said:

@foreverman said:

@LTniger said:

Why so much hate ?

WHMCS licensing is a basic task to do in hosting business. Even summer hosts can do that. So, if this provider second time fail with proper licensing - probably he is malicious. Such malevolent behavior should not be tolerated in well respected and authoritative forum as LET.

Jawohl mein Fuhrer! Kill the infidels! :smiley:

• 4d4m4d4m Member

You're not putting your business in a very good light with those responses. Do you expect customers to purchase your products after reading that? You could have explained the whmcs license issue for everyone to read, but instead you choose to call a respected member a Nazi. That's probably not going to win you any new customers, good luck with your business!

@serveria_com said:

I am giving a time out on this one. I told the other mods to give you another chance after your past incident but here you go again. I didn't even ban you immediately but ask you nicely on what happened again.

Seems like it is hard to be kind to the others.

• LeviLevi Member

Please alter their first post by removing offers. Wrong doers must be eradicated.

Thanked by 1grep
  • grepgrep Member

@FAT32 said:

It's very easy to be kind to others.
    Just do it (as you did here :P)
    Only don't expect anything from it.

His ego got the better of him.

• @FAT32 said:

@serveria_com said:

I am giving a time out on this one. I told the other mods to give you another chance after your past incident but here you go again. I didn't even ban you immediately but ask you nicely on what happened again.

Is there any particular reason this needs an explanation again? I thought this issue was sorted out why getting back to this? You have deleted our previous messages? So what is exactly the reason for this ban? Calling you a whmcs nazi?

Anyway, I'm still trying to get used to this forum and frankly I didn't even see/realize you were a mod. I thought you were just one of the troll army attacking us here on LET (don't tell me LTniger is a mod too haha).

I'll just leave this here:

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@friendly_host said:

@FAT32 said:

@serveria_com said:

Is there any particular reason this needs an explanation again? I thought this issue was sorted out why getting back to this? You have deleted our previous messages? So what is exactly the reason for this ban? Calling you a whmcs nazi?

Anyway, I'm still trying to get used to this forum and frankly I didn't even see/realize you were a mod. I thought you were just one of the troll army attacking us here on LET (don't tell me LTniger is a mod too haha).

Congrats on your first post ban evasion

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @angstrom said:

@friendly_host said:

@FAT32 said:

@serveria_com said:

Congrats on your first post ban evasion

Ahhh so many nice and friendly people here, thanks for a helping hand! :smiley: No, I'm actually just being a dick!

@friendly_host said:

Yes, we want to try our best to prevent users from getting into any potential bad services. These are some red flags and we take it quite seriously for nulled license.

This is because it is more like a continuous thing rather than one-time check only. I did check a few other providers while checking yours as well but others are giving the correct result. So perhaps you need to fix your configuration? It shouldn't be too hard imo.

I am not the one deleted your previous one but Mods can still read it. This ban is nulled WHMCS and abusive behaviors for calling people Nazis the second time. Why do you think calling people Nazi is the right way?

Thanked by 1SinV
  • /thread :smiley:

• @FAT32 said:

@friendly_host said:

Yes, we want to try our best to prevent users from getting into any potential bad services. These are some red flags and we take it quite seriously for nulled license.

This is because it is more like a continuous thing rather than one-time check only. I did check a few other providers while checking yours as well but others are giving the correct result. So perhaps you need to fix your configuration? It shouldn't be too hard imo.

I am not the one deleted your previous one but Mods can still read it. This ban is nulled WHMCS and abusive behaviors for calling people Nazis the second time. Why do you think calling people Nazi is the right way?

Hey this is laughable. We have never used nulled WHMCS. Feel free to contact WHMCS and check. We can provide any proof you need via PM. So how can we be banned for something we didn't do? Is it ok here? Besides I didn't call anybody a nazi. What I actually said was "whmcs nazi". Have you ever heard of "grammar nazi" expression? https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grammar Nazi

Wait, so you actually gave us lifetime ban for nothing? Ooops..

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@friendly_host said:

@FAT32 said:

@friendly_host said:

Hey this is laughable. We have never used nulled WHMCS. Feel free to contact WHMCS and check.

It's not anyone else's job to contact WHMCS and check!

The question is why your WHMCS was expired twice. Of the many providers who use WHMCS, for some mysterious reason, yours was expired twice, yet you claim that nothing was/is wrong.

If people correctly point out that your WHMCS was expired, even if it turns out that there's a good explanation for why your WHMCS was expired (but it's not yet clear whether there's a good explanation), you're out of line to call them "whmcs nazis". Period.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @angstrom said:

@friendly_host said:

@FAT32 said:

@friendly_host said:

Hey this is laughable. We have never used nulled WHMCS. Feel free to contact WHMCS and check.

It's not anyone else's job to contact WHMCS and check!

The question is why your WHMCS was expired twice. Of the many providers who use WHMCS, for some mysterious reason, yours was expired twice, yet you claim that nothing was/is wrong.

If people correctly point out that your WHMCS was expired, even if it turns out that there's a good explanation for why your WHMCS was expired (but it's not yet clear whether there's a good explanation), you're out of line to call them "whmcs nazis". Period.

Explanation had been provided and was accepted. No need to prove anything for the 2nd time.

This discussion has been closed.