Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For: Voxility Game DDoS Protected Dedicated Server in Germany
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For: Voxility Game DDoS Protected Dedicated Server in Germany

sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

Hi,

We need i9 or i9 like processor dedicated servers in Germany. We host game servers so we need high DDoS protection. We use Voxility in other locations and we are happy with it.

We want to work with a company that has a good technical support.

Looking for recommendations.

Thank you.

Comments

• pikepike Veteran
    edited March 2020

Voxility usually creates packetloss, especially for UDP based gameservers.
    Go for OVH Game or PHP-Friends, they use Arbor Peakflow.
    If you really want Voxility, BuyVM Luxembourg offers that for example.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited March 2020

@pike said:
    If you really want Voxility, BuyVM Luxembourg offers that for example.

They use magic transit now.

Thanked by 2Francisco pike
  • I agree OVH game would be better. Just get a Ryzen in Frankfurt.

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@marvel said:
    I agree OVH game would be better. Just get a Ryzen in Frankfurt.

I don't want to pay Server setup fees which is 88 dollar

• @sezing said:

@marvel said:
    I agree OVH game would be better. Just get a Ryzen in Frankfurt.

I don't want to pay Server setup fees which is 88 dollar

Signup with annual contract ?

• You give a look to hetzner.com. They have Core™ i9-9900K Octa-Core in 64 euro.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

@Hello_World said:
    You give a look to hetzner.com. They have Core™ i9-9900K Octa-Core in 64 euro.

hetzner does not have a ddos protection

• go with ip-projects

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@sezing said: hetzner does not have a ddos protection

Depends on who you ask.
    https://www.hetzner.com/unternehmen/ddos-schutz

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

How could we help in Frankfurt ?

• martynsmartyns Member
    edited March 2020

Go with Living Bots :)
    One of best Anti DDoS Protections out there and located in Germany :)
    you surely won't regret it

If you really want voxility which is shit for UDP Games as also for everything and could be downed with 100 mbit/s, https://active-servers.com they are using Voxility in Germany location, having i7, i9, newest AMD Ryzen processor and Xeon ones

edited March 2020

@martyns said:

If you really want voxility which is shit for UDP Games as also for everything and could be downed with 100 mbit/s, https://active-servers.com they are using Voxility in Germany location, having i7, i9, newest AMD Ryzen processor and Xeon ones

living-bots uses firstcolo for anti-ddos.
    go with unesty instead. thats Link11 + Corero.

• Please don't write nonsense on which you don't know not a thing. :)
    Living Bots are having own DDoS Protection and its working awesome, they only have electricity from First Colo

• martynsmartyns Member
    edited March 2020

Btw Link11 is shit :) downed with ease with simple ts3init attack, they don't have filters like they wrote on their site for same attacks happening more time

edited March 2020

nothing is perfect. my own experience in hosting TS3 server in living-bots was horrendous. Almost any TCP attack I received killed it.

• Didn't even say that is perfect but is far better than vox or ovh, btw tcp isn't problem at all if you configure your firewall with iptables :).
    And owner surely filter every attack easy and fast, its not like other resellers to wait few days to filter stupid attack

• @sezing said:

@Hello_World said:

How would they still be in business if they didn't? Thats just an absurd comment.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • Hello_WorldHello_World Member
    edited March 2020

@MadRabbit said:

@sezing said:

@Hello_World said:

How would they still be in business if they didn't? Thats just an absurd comment.

They do have DDOS protection. I have I server in finland running with them. Someone DDOS my server, they do ddos mitigation.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL

@MadRabbit said:

@sezing said:

@Hello_World said:

they don't have a ddos protection I looking for.

@martyns said:

active-servers has poor support. They still did not reply to my tickets.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Does it must be Voxility ? We find Corero far more superior ?

Thanked by 1pike

@Clouvider said:
    Does it must be Voxility ? We find Corero far more superior?

We tested many providers. Every time we switch from one to another host we lost players and money that is why don't want to try new providers.

We have a really big gamer community so we are under attack every hour. Attacks methods are different so we need good technical support to help us. I don't want to be a burden to you.

• Tr33nTr33n Member

martyns said: Go with Living Bots :)
    One of best Anti DDoS Protections out there and located in Germany

If you really want voxility which is shit for UDP Games as also for everything and could be downed with 100 mbit/s,

Even your first comment is about "Living Bots", these First-Colo resellers with alleged own filters: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/martyns

Either you do this on purpose to make Living-Bots look bad, or you are actually the owner and behave like a child.

First-Colo is btw the shittiest datacenter I have ever dealt with. These remote hands rip-off artists.

• CConnerCConner Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:
    Does it must be Voxility ? We find Corero far more superior ?

Can confirm. Corero > everything else

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Tr33n said:

martyns said: Go with Living Bots :)
    One of best Anti DDoS Protections out there and located in Germany

If you really want voxility which is shit for UDP Games as also for everything and could be downed with 100 mbit/s,

Even your first comment is about "Living Bots", these First-Colo resellers with alleged own filters: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/martyns

Either you do this on purpose to make Living-Bots look bad, or you are actually the owner and behave like a child.

First-Colo is btw the shittiest datacenter I have ever dealt with. These remote hands rip-off artists.

Okay no more, shut your mouth on smh you don't know, Im not the owner

• @sezing said:

@Clouvider said:
    Does it must be Voxility ? We find Corero far more superior?

We tested many providers. Every time we switch from one to another host we lost players and money that is why don't want to try new providers.

We have a really big gamer community so we are under attack every hour. Attacks methods are different so we need good technical support to help us. I don't want to be a burden to you.

Sezing go with living bots, listen to me. Owner is far more than good technical supporter

edited March 2020

You sound like a fucking idiot. Nice shill for living bots.

If you dont have arguments to respond back, then shut up yourself instead of calling bs on others.

PS: Oliver is an imcompetent douche. I would never recommend anyone to do any business with him or his minions.

Thanked by 2Tr33n maverickp
    edited March 2020

Ohh, looking closer isin't it the sweet Martin S from r4p3.net/ciphers.pw cracked TS3 community? Hows your friend Oliver nowdays? Do you still have that contract where you advertise his services in various underground forums for a fixed commission?

Or were you promoted to a support agent already?

Thanked by 1Tr33n
  • Okay if you say so.
    Than go with Link11, shit which goes down with every attack