Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TunnelBroker.ch | Free (BGP) IPv4 and IPv6 Tunnels and IPv6 Prefixes | Securebit AG
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TunnelBroker.ch | Free (BGP) IPv4 and IPv6 Tunnels and IPv6 Prefixes | Securebit AG

securebitsecurebit Member, Host Rep

Dear LowEndTalk Users

Tunnelbroker.ch is a free tunnel broker service, which allows you to reach the IPv6 Internet by tunneling over existing IPv4 connections from your IPv6-enabled host or router to one of our IPv6 routers.

We provide free IPv6 Tunnels and Prefixes with RPKI (ROA):

IPv6 Prefix (from /48 to /44) $0.00/mo) - Details
/44 to /48 IPv6 Prefixes
Assigned to your ORG Object
Authorization for your Maintainer Object
RPKI Support
RIPE Sub-Allocation
Set own Geolocation
Sub-Allocation from 2a0e:b107::/32

Tunnels (SIT or GRE) $0.00/mo) - Details
IPv4 BGP Session (optional)
IPv6 BGP Session
Automatic Prefix Filtering
SIT (for IPv6) and GRE (DualStack)
/64 Allocation for every Tunnel
Locations: Zurich, Dusseldorf, London and Sandefjord

Securebit AG provides virtual servers, Colocation, Internet Resouces (ASN, IPv4, IPv6) and other Solutions in data centers in Europe (Zurich, Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and London).

Our services are based on latest HPE and DELL servers, offering outstanding performance and reliability . We also operate our own fully redundant network across multiple data centers.

Securebit AG was founded in 2018 and has more than 14 years of experience in the field of networks, virtualization and internet services.

Find out more about Securebit AG and our offers:

Thanked by 3truweb abysscong Bertie

Comments

• I've been using it for months. It's worth mentioning that it works with Cloudflare, unlike Hurricane Electric, which blocks CF on free tunnels. It is great but sadly only has servers in western Europe.

• jamjam Member

502 Bad Gateway

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

@securebit website not working:

• 502 bad gateway

• securebitsecurebit Member, Host Rep

Thanks for the Information and sorry for that.
    We will check and solve this. Website is working now.

• davidavi Member

Anyone knows using this service or any other free service I can get ipv4 connectivity on ipv6 only VPS

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

For residential usage, is there a benefit of using this over Hurricane Electric tunnels?

• @yoursunny said:
    For residential usage, is there a benefit of using this over Hurricane Electric tunnels?

As I said, it works with Cloudflare. So you can host IPv4-accessible websites from a NAT'd network.

• @davi said:
    Anyone knows using this service or any other free service I can get ipv4 connectivity on ipv6 only VPS

If you want to access (make outbound connections to) IPv4, you can try NAT64, such as https://nat64.net/

If you want to have the ports on your VPS accessible from IPv4 network, I don't know any free services for that.

Thanked by 1davi
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

psb777 said: from a NAT'd network.

On SIT tunnels you can't, as they only reliably traverse NAT if it's a NAT that you control and can set up a "DMZ" rule on, or (a slim chance) if you are the only user of such tunnel across your entire ISP, and they don't load balance across multiple NAT gateways, and their gateway replies to ping.

Thanked by 1farsighter
  • psb777 said: It's worth mentioning that it works with Cloudflare, unlike Hurricane Electric, which blocks CF on free tunnels

Does HE actively blocks CloudFlare? I have one of their regular SIT tunnels and CF works flawlessly.

• @rm_ said:

psb777 said: from a NAT'd network.

On SIT tunnels you can't, as they only reliably traverse NAT if it's a NAT that you control and can set up a "DMZ" rule on, or (a slim chance) if you are the only user of such tunnel across your entire ISP, and they don't load balance across multiple NAT gateways, and their gateway replies to ping.

It's true that some ISP perform NAT to multiple public addresses, and those do not respond to ping. But luckily it works on my ISP, although of course I have to send keep alive packets to keep the stateful firewall happy.

• @klikli said:

psb777 said: It's worth mentioning that it works with Cloudflare, unlike Hurricane Electric, which blocks CF on free tunnels

Does HE actively blocks CloudFlare? I have one of their regular SIT tunnels and CF works flawlessly.

You can access Cloudflare sites via SIT tunnels, but I (and others) found it impossible to host a Cloudflare-proxied site inside the tunnel.

• Ah I see. Yes I agree it's an issue.

• davidavi Member

@psb777 said:

@davi said:

If you want to access (make outbound connections to) IPv4, you can try NAT64, such as https://nat64.net/

If you want to have the ports on your VPS accessible from IPv4 network, I don't know any free services for that.

Thanks, this worked for me.

• You must login with your username and password to access this page.

What does that mean?

You have to create an account to access the page.

Thanked by 1vncoupon
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@psb777 said:

@yoursunny said:

As I said, it works with Cloudflare. So you can host IPv4-accessible websites from a NAT'd network.

Hosting website is not relevant to residential usage.

• @yoursunny said:

@psb777 said:

@yoursunny said:

Hosting website is not relevant to residential usage.

Why not? It pertains to the freedom to "publish" contents from your home network. While it might not be very useful, given that LET is a web hosting forum, but it at least keeps your options open, rather than actively blocking the CF network as HE does.

Thanked by 2rm_ yoursunny
  • what a GCP is allowed tunnel from this?

@Ganonk said:
    what a GCP is allowed tunnel from this?

Can you formulate your question more clearly?

• @securebit said:

Can you formulate your question more clearly?

are you on port 41 like as he.net ?

If you use IPv6 only tunnel, we use SIT Protocol (proto 41) same as HE.
    If you enable IPv4 we configure GRE Protocol (proto 47).

• Awesome project!

Thank you, nice to hear :smile:

• Too bad that your prefixes are banned on Netflix, else it would have been perfect. Thanks for the great service nevertheless!

do you know why they are banned? Any Error Message or so?
    Maybe we can find a solution for this :wink:

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

@securebit said:
    do you know why they are banned? Any Error Message or so?
    Maybe we can find a solution for this :wink:

Normal, the most tunnelbroker are blocked :D

When they block our Tunnelbroker IPv6 Space, you can try the following:
    get your own ASN and IPv4/IPv6 Space

Then you can use your own resources also via or tunnelbroker service or with a VPS :smiley:

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Great project!

@securebit Do you offer an API to update the endpoint IP for tunnels? This would help with DSL connections with dynamic IPs.