Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

G Suite legacy transfer to new domain
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

G Suite legacy transfer to new domain

Hello,

Is it still possible to transfer a lagacy G Suite free plan (in the past, Google Apps free edition) from one domain to another?

I have just bought a new domain and would like to attach it to a legacy G Suite free plan. So I'm looking for someone who have a domain associated with a legacy G Suite account and IS ABLE to transfer it to my own domain.

Thanks,
gapper

Comments

• There is a search function. You are number 6 to ask this.

• jpengjpeng Barred

it can't be done right now. but you may try to add your new domain to the free gsuite as secondary domain. which can be done on Fiverr, about 40-60 USD one time.

• @gapper said:
    Hello,

Is it still possible to transfer a lagacy G Suite free plan (in the past, Google Apps free edition) from one domain to another?

I have just bought a new domain and would like to attach it to a legacy G Suite free plan. So I'm looking for someone who have a domain associated with a legacy G Suite account and IS ABLE to transfer it to my own domain.

Thanks,
    gapper

Not possible since December 2018. Also adding Secondary domain name not possible since 17th January 2020.

Thanked by 2gapper TimboJones