Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET IS GETTING THERE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET IS GETTING THERE

2»

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Jord

It's only some first steps of course, but it's great to see them being made and it's also a pleasant surprise to see that @jbiloh seems to listen more and better to our mods.

Thanks for putting some panda-power at work!

@jbiloh

Maybe I'm a bit sensitive there but I feel that the "Administrator" tag should be earned. Keep in mind that you purchased resources, names etc. but not us, the users.
    If you really listen to Jord and if you really make those changes that would be a good step - of quite a few more needed - towards becoming a Co-Admin.

@poisson said:
    On the panda's account, I will change my rating for LET from sell to hold for the short term.

Thanks for the fairness. Coming from you it means something to me because I like and value you and because I know that you are a major LES fan.

Let's hope that jbiloh continues on the path of listening to people like Jord and @FAT32.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • Sigh.

Thanked by 2uptime dahartigan
  • B'Jesus.

• @jsg said:

@poisson said:
    On the panda's account, I will change my rating for LET from sell to hold for the short term.

I am amenable to changing my conclusions when the data clearly shifts. Early days, but some emerging data points show promise. I am not @PeeHeadDamaged, so I am not afraid to change conclusions if supported by data.

• PHDanPHDan Member
    edited February 2020

That linguistic depth is astounding.

Edit: I'm in a good mood, here's a few to get you started:

@PerpetuallyHostileDiatribe @ProbablyHitlersDad @PostHysterectomyDerrangement @PrefersHostessDingdongs

Thanked by 2uptime TimboJones
  • @Jesus said:
    Sigh.

🅱️esus is 🅱️ibing

• @PHDan said:

That linguistic depth is astounding.

Edit: I'm in a good mood, here's a few to get you started:

@PerpetuallyHostileDiatribe @ProbablyHitlersDad @PostHysterectomyDerrangement @PrefersHostessDingdongs

Accuracy is paramount.

• @raindog308 said:

LES is the new LET.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited February 2020

The header and footer were both updated on LET. The header changes make the non mobile site work better in mobile.

Today or tomorrow the leb feed for auto posts of leb offers will be removed.

Later this week or weekend km going to update vanilla.

Anyone have suggestions for plugins we should add?

Just an FYI guys an additional update:

1. The email subscriber block is now removed from let

2. The leb auto post feed is now removed.

3. We are investigating the mobile theme bug where the view does not stay the same when hitting the back button.

• IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2020

There are some items that @jbiloh has not commented on, and likely can't (black friday scam-a-thon) and won't. I don't agree with it, but I can understand why someone who is still related to CC is unable to comment on what occurred. -100 points.

There have been mistakes made (@trewq) that occam's razor suggest was a honest mistake and @jbiloh corrected. -25 points

Time will tell -- but the footer finally doesn't say whatever the Deluxe network name was. +10 points. @jbiloh has responded to my concerns/points on Discord. +25 points.

There is still a long way to go -- but I appreciate that @jbiloh is cleaning up, and making what appears to be an honest effort to remove scamhosts from LEB, and engage the community.

Don't make me regret this post @jbiloh -- and you have my paypal addr.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

LET needs a dark theme.

• @thedp said:
    LET needs a dark theme.

CC needs IPv6, so what 😀

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited February 2020

Now with amd inside

@IonSwitch_Stan said:
    There are some items that @jbiloh has not commented on, and likely can't (black friday scam-a-thon) and won't. I don't agree with it, but I can understand why someone who is still related to CC is unable to comment on what occurred. -100 points.

There have been mistakes made (@trewq) that occam's razor suggest was a honest mistake and @jbiloh corrected. -25 points

Time will tell -- but the footer finally doesn't say whatever the Deluxe network name was. +10 points. @jbiloh has responded to my concerns/points on Discord. +25 points.

There is still a long way to go -- but I appreciate that @jbiloh is cleaning up, and making what appears to be an honest effort to remove scamhosts from LEB, and engage the community.

Don't make me regret this post @jbiloh -- and you have my paypal addr.

Thanks for the feedback and acknowledging some of our recent improvements. More is on the way. :)

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

LEBFEED Sidebar is being removed also. It's with the dev.

Thanked by 2seriesn donko
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited February 2020

LET is getting there?! Where? What kind of clickbait is this?

Hi guys,

The mobile theme bug where the view resets to the top when hitting the back button has been fixed.

Tick one more bug/grievance off the list. :)

Thanked by 1Trav