Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Support Desk - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Support Desk

2»

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@jbiloh How long does it take for provider tags generally?

• AlienData_Josh said: @jbiloh How long does it take for provider tags generally?

Moderators take care of this in the order they are received, but accounts that are obviously "sign up and post crap until they hit the minimum then apply immediately at the minimum" are known to be delayed until they can get a better read on the person's usual community participation.

Help desk change has delayed things.

Ah. Okay.
    Thank you for the quick response.

• johnxenspecjohnxenspec Member, Host Rep

Anyone else still not receiving emails after submitting a ticket? Attempted to get a ticket status update several times, but not receiving any messages. Ticket was submitted a day or two ago.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

I received an email from the help desk this morning about a new ticket. If others aren't receiving email after checking junk mail please let me know so I can look into it.

• johnxenspecjohnxenspec Member, Host Rep

Checked spam, trash, etc. Definitely didn't receive anything, nothing caught in a spam filter either.

@johnxenspec said:
    Checked spam, trash, etc. Definitely didn't receive anything, nothing caught in a spam filter either.

I found your message and sent you the reply via DM on LET.

I am going to unpin this discussion now because the Support Desk can be accessed by the top right hyperlink block, the header, and also the signatures of specific moderators. I don't think we need this hanging at the top of our new discussions anymore.

Thanked by 1hostnamaste

Am I being blind?
    https://ibb.co/ZKBWL7P

@AlienData_Josh said:
    Am I being blind?
    https://ibb.co/ZKBWL7P

Click Contact Us

Thanked by 1DataIdeas-Josh