Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET IS GETTING THERE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET IS GETTING THERE

JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
edited February 2020 in General

Hey all,

I've been speaking with @jbiloh and he has agreed some changes need to happen with regards to how LEB is displayed on LET.

We've spoken at length and I voiced my concerns and opinions about how LEB and LET are closely tied, we both agreed that removing LEBFEED was a good idea as this was forced upon us. The posts being posted onto LET were closed without our community being able to comment on the offers. Offers were also not living up to the standards and rules on LET.

The dev who added this integration will be back from holiday on Monday, Jon is hoping to have this removed by Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest.

Another thing that will be removed is the newsletter box and the footer cleaned up along with any other suggestions being brought up in the various threads.

Jon has also agreed to unstick the LEB threads and keep them to a min.

So I hope these changes are for the good, I hope we can put things behind us and look forward to making LET better again.

Because this panda needs some rest, I'm fed up with the drama of the LEB/LET.

Thanks
Jord

PS the PANDA has spoken.

Comments