Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Mania Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Server Mania Review

team_traitorteam_traitor Member
edited February 2020 in Reviews

I am looking for VPS storage and I was about to get from BuyVM only to find our they are out of stocks.
Someone told me to get Dedis instead and I saw a good offer from servermania.

servermania offers
https://lowendbox.com/blog/server-mania-leb-exclusive-e3-1240v3-dedicated-servers-starting-at-39-mo/

Does anyone have experience or have a dedis on them at present?
Any review or words from users that is currently or had experience their service?

How is their up-time?

Another, I also would like to ask your help or reviews about SSDBlaze.
Does anyone have experience or have present Dedis from SSDBlaze.
They have great offers but I cannot decide yet. I would like to ask to anyone who have experience
SSDBlaze.

Comments

• server with large storage? no one told you?

hetzner the only way

• @LightBlade said:
    server with large storage? no one told you?

hetzner the only way

Actually someone told me about them and I also viewed their storage plan.
    I don't think it will work on us.

It is not a vps server (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I need a server where I can install a nginx/php and some scripts (antivi for scanning big files).
    I will run a cron job on this server that fetches files from multiple domains that we managed.

We don't want to put script/bot on our current dedis to send/upload files to remote storage since it will use some mems, cpus and additional overheads etc etc. :-)

I had a talk with SSDBlazer and they got good offers.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

How much storage you are looking for and your budget ?
    Did you checked Hetzner Dedicated Server too as pointed out by @LightBlade to you

• Really nice offers from Server Mania, stock probably won't last.
    I have NOT used any services from them yet, seems fine though.

Buyvm is absolutely great and IMHO well worth the wait. I've been a client for more than 4 years now, can't complain. Stock usually is available again in the first week of every month. Keep an eye at https://buyvmstock.com/ or maybe ask about it on the discord.

Their block storage is great, pretty fast and REALLY affordable. It's only available in Las Vegas for now. If Nevada isnt a good location for your requirements or maybe you cant wait for Buyvm, check out Hetzner dedicated options. They also provide cloud servers with addon storage. All of their options are in Europe though.

By the way, you should provide more info on budget and location / storage requirements.

Depending on your budget you might wanna consider vultr. Premium service with good prices, there's a block storage option but it's much more expensive than buyvm's.

• Protip: if you're looking for reviews, put a question mark in the title, otherwise, it's indistinguishable from an actual review. So people coming to the thread expecting to read a review will be disappointed and if it happens enough, you'll just get ignored.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint claudio
  • @TimboJones said:
    Protip: if you're looking for reviews, put a question mark in the title, otherwise, it's indistinguishable from an actual review. So people coming to the thread expecting to read a review will be disappointed and if it happens enough, you'll just get ignored.

Sorry. I will bear that in mind next time.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • If you really want to know some background regarding servermania ...

@teamacc said:
    WHY IS CHRIS NIEDOJADLO BACK ON LEB YET AGAIN?

He was posted using his cheapwindowsvps brand, and is now here again with his server mania brand.

@jbiloh knows this guy IRL, so he should've noticed it when he alledgely went through the "offers scheduled for posting on LEB".

I mean, looking at this post from 7 years ago by @MannDude https://vpsboard.com/threads/solveddos-com-is-another-chris-niedojadlo-and-servermania-shell-company.2918/#post-42624

Thanked by 1team_traitor
  • Thank you for your help and comments. We got our server now. Thank you all.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@jeorlie said:
    Thank you for your help and comments. We got our server now. Thank you all.

Who did you select?