Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you want to see on LEB? - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What do you want to see on LEB?

Comments

• I haven't visited LEB for while and most of us also didn't. Is that still relevant?

• jamujajamuja Member
    edited February 2020

@jbiloh said:

DataWagon said: @jbiloh Higher price limits on monthly dedicated server offers! We can offer great deals on higher spec machines, but $50 /month doesn't give us much room to work with and still make a profit.

How does the community feel about this request?

What's the point of having LowEnd brand if it is not actually low end?

I come here for the cheapest of the cheapest vps and dedi I can get, for my smaller budget projects. If the server perform good enough, then great, if not I won't complain for the cheap price I get here. That's essentially what makes LowEnd brand interesting.

I don't come here looking for the greatest, shiniest servers. I already have that purchased for my bigger projects from the already crowded server marketplace forums.

That sounds a sure way to kill a brand.
    If it's not cheap, why people like me even bother visiting LET?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • Yep, it's Lowendbox, not bargainbox.

• @jbiloh You're still promoting the site on LEB eg. https://hostfactor . eu/ - that's a link, in my book!

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

https://timeswaycloud.com/about.html

hmmm ...

whatever - this seems like a (lame) distraction, really.

Suffice to say the lack of QA from top to bottom would be disturbing ... if anyone actually cared.

@teamacc said:

@jbiloh said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

jbiloh said: I've made a slight change to the language.

Not good enough, when there are still links.
    How's that vetting process doing? (Rhetorical.)

The order links were removed and the slight change I was referring to was that I am no longer me toning the nulled Whmcs because that's no the case. The offer remains disabled.

Why announce the disabling of one offer (host factor) but silently remove another without even acknowledging the removal (racknerd)?

See like 5 posts ago

^ this is more interesting in the bigger picture I think.

• @jbiloh said:
    How does the community feel about this request?

no.

On LEB you need someone to do better filtering for these offers besides yourself and Franky Williams.
    I just skip 99% of the host which are advertised on LEB and rarely buy ones -MONTHLY- after searching a lot for reviews because @SCAM_DONT_BUY warns me.

• ScienceOnlineScienceOnline Member
    edited February 2020

In LEB they state that they are around since 6/7month ago, while in their site they say that they have deployed 3 milions servers in they last 5 years, but we have a John Smith review on the "about" page to make it more credible

https://timeswaycloud.com/about.html

Domain has been registered 09/19

Thanked by 2donko uptime
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

uptime said: ^ this is more interesting in the bigger picture I think.

It's actually really simple, the host asked me to delay the posting of their offer so they can deploy more servers ahead of the offer. Apparently they did really well the last time they got posted so they wanted to be prepared.

ScienceOnline said: In LEB they state that they are around since 6/7month ago, while in their site they say that they have deployed 3 milions servers in they last 5 years, but we have a John Smith review on the "about" page to make it more credible

Ugh is all I have to say about that. Not a good look. :(

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited February 2020

@jbiloh said:
    It's actually really simple

aha, indeed it is - in a way ....

Thanks for that transparency and good luck with that one.

(much lulz, such wow!)

• @jbiloh good job reminding the writer about the rules YET AGAIN.

Fucking changes.

Jesus mcshitballs on a bicycle.

• These mofos claim to have been in business for over half a year, yet havent even changed the TEMPLATE NAME on their site.

Jesus.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint donko

@teamacc said:
    These mofos claim to have been in business for over half a year, yet havent even changed the TEMPLATE NAME on their site.

Jesus.

I agree that is not very good. Ugh. Will have to take a closer look at these guys.

The other folks you pointed out yesterday submitted a ticket in the helpdesk trying to explain themselves, FYI.

• @jbiloh said:
    The other folks you pointed out yesterday submitted a ticket in the helpdesk trying to explain themselves, FYI.

Please keep in mind the following, when they try to explain that they did this a looong time ago:

• jbiloh said: The other folks you pointed out yesterday submitted a ticket in the helpdesk trying to explain themselves, FYI.

He also tried to remove evidence in another case that happened exactly a year ago. :)

SCAM_DONT_BUY said: He also tried to remove evidence in another case that happened exactly a year ago.

It looks like you guys are spot on here. I don't plan on enabling anything again.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • IonSwitch_StanIonSwitch_Stan Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2020

@teamacc

What do:

• dedione.com
    • hostergy.com
    • apevps.com
    • r-telecom.ro
    • cloudhulk.com
    • tnshosting.cloud
    • hostlan.net
    • datihost.com
    • wsdbolivia.com
    • blackhosting.net
    • epesi.cloud
    • wplogik.com
    • hostmop.com
    • timezweb.com
    • cloudvex.com
    • hostfabs.com
    • bluemoonhost.com
    • yenkodigital.com
    • clouddever.com

All have in common with "timeswaycloud.com"? This seems like it would be a red flag for posting to LEB without some SERIOUS explaining.

Thanked by 2uptime billyw

IonSwitch_Stan said: All have in common with "timeswaycloud.com"? This seems like it would be a red flag for posting to LEB without some SERIOUS explaining.

What is the connection?

• @jbiloh said:

IonSwitch_Stan said: All have in common with "timeswaycloud.com"? This seems like it would be a red flag for posting to LEB without some SERIOUS explaining.

What is the connection?

Same template utilized, without setting the correct address in the footer.

Thanked by 1billyw
  • WHY IS CHRIS NIEDOJADLO BACK ON LEB YET AGAIN?

He was posted using his cheapwindowsvps brand, and is now here again with his server mania brand.

@jbiloh knows this guy IRL, so he should've noticed it when he alledgely went through the "offers scheduled for posting on LEB".

I mean, looking at this post from 7 years ago by @MannDude https://vpsboard.com/threads/solveddos-com-is-another-chris-niedojadlo-and-servermania-shell-company.2918/#post-42624 NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE SO FAR.

I'm done. I'm out.

LEB will never get fixed due to lack of interest, knowledge or effort by @jbiloh.

You guys can keep it. Turn it to shit even more than it already has been. Turn it into a ghost town. Take LET with you.

I will be on LES and HostBalls (or whatever that site is called nowadays). Enjoy this shithole where "changes are coming".

Jesus fucking Chris. Nothing has changed.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

I mean, looking at this post from 7 years ago by @MannDude

Wow, I guess I've been out of the industry for quite a while now.

Glad to see it's still relatively the same. :smiley:

edited February 2020

@teamacc said:
    WHY IS CHRIS NIEDOJADLO BACK ON LEB YET AGAIN?

He was posted using his cheapwindowsvps brand, and is now here again with his server mania brand.

@jbiloh knows this guy IRL, so he should've noticed it when he alledgely went through the "offers scheduled for posting on LEB".

I mean, looking at this post from 7 years ago by @MannDude https://vpsboard.com/threads/solveddos-com-is-another-chris-niedojadlo-and-servermania-shell-company.2918/#post-42624 NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE SO FAR.

I'm done. I'm out.

LEB will never get fixed due to lack of interest, knowledge or effort by @jbiloh.

You guys can keep it. Turn it to shit even more than it already has been. Turn it into a ghost town. Take LET with you.

I will be on LES and HostBalls (or whatever that site is called nowadays). Enjoy this shithole where "changes are coming".

Jesus fucking Chris. Nothing has changed.

Help me understand the issue you have with Server Mania? You cannot possibly be suggesting that they are some sort of scam operation? If you are, then you have no credibility left.

This offer from Sever Mania is the kind of offer we should be proud to have on LEB. They've been serving tens of thousands of customers very reliably for a decade...

• oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

@uptime said:

LOL could I get a legend? Visually puts things in perspective, appreciated.

I thought the title required a /s or was it implied sarcasm...? No wait, don't answer /s

We have tried multiple times to get an offer posted both on LET and LEB, and have even had a promise from a mod that it would get posted for the Holiday, Black Friday, Cyber Monday sales, but nothing appeared. It's like trying to penetrate a virgin on prom night. Not going to happen, we've given up trying. Promises posted about changes coming, but nothing has changed. So we continue to throw support to HostedTalk. C'est la vie.

Thanked by 1uptime

@oneilonline please submit an offer on the LEB help desk and you have my commitment that it will be responded to and posted.

teamacc said: Same template utilized, without setting the correct address in the footer.

We've pulled the offer down and updated the text. Thanks for helping us catch this.

• LeeLee Veteran

@jbiloh Which provider have you moved the sites to?

Lee said: @jbiloh Which provider have you moved the sites to?

I moved everything to a group of providers for infrastructure, backup and OOBB. We are also using CloudFlare.

I am afraid to name the providers specifically because of DDOS/security threat. What I can say is that they are all large providers.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@jbiloh said:
    I am afraid to name the providers specifically because of DDOS/security threat. What I can say is that they are all large providers.

At least tell us whether ColoCrossing is involved in any way and be it indirectly.

jsg said: At least tell us whether ColoCrossing is involved in any way and be it indirectly.

No, the old cluster is totally disabled. The new hosting platform does not rely, in any way, on anything ColoCrossing or Deluxe related.

Thanked by 2jsg joepie91
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@teamacc said:
    WHY IS CHRIS NIEDOJADLO BACK ON LEB YET AGAIN?

I don't think I've ever not seen a Server Mania advertisement on this site (even post-"Changes"). When I first joined LET, they had the ad for the "becoming a summerhost" whitepaper for a long while. Lately it's been for dedis hosted in CC's datacenters. (Yes, I typically use ublock to hide all that shit)

Seeing that Jon and Chris are friends and Jon oversaw all of Chris N's shell companies being plastered all over LEB previously, I wouldn't expect different results this time around. The parallels between Chris N's past exploits and the recent LEB-sponsored summerhost extravaganza are quite astounding. Pretty much a repeat of LEB pushing 20 different companies owned by the same person again and again for them all to eventually vanish in thin air.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint uptime
  • poissonpoisson Member
    edited February 2020

Because @jbiloh supposedly owns LET now he can behave like a dictator. Save those crocodile tears about the community.

If people want a scam free experience, it's either hostedtalk.net or talk.lowendspirit.com. Stay with LowEndBullshit and LowEndTurd at your own risk.