Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoftShellWeb.com | KVM | SSD | DDoS Protection | From $3.00/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SoftShellWeb.com | KVM | SSD | DDoS Protection | From $3.00/mo

SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

SoftShellWeb's Special Plans!

www.SoftShellWeb.com

Contact us
Live Chat: https://softshellweb.com
Support Ticket: https://softshellweb.com/client/submitticket.php
Email us: [email protected]

Hello LowEndTalk! At SoftShellWeb we have prepared some special affordable and reliable KVM VPS plans with high bandwidth, in-house DDoS Protection and consistent performance, ready for all types of use.

We provide latest Linux OS Templates and you can also upload your Custom OS ISO.

KVM-SSD-1GB - From $3.00/mo - Order Now
1 Core @ 2.6 Ghz
1 GB ECC RAM
20 GB SSD Storage
2000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
1x Dedicated IPv4
1x IPv6 /64 Subnet
DDoS Protection 600+ Gbps
Virtualizor control panel

KVM-SSD-2GB - From $5.00/mo - Order Now
2 Core @ 2.6 Ghz
2 GB ECC RAM
40 GB SSD Storage
4000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
1x Dedicated IPv4
1x IPv6 /64 Subnet

KVM-SSD-3GB - From $7.00/mo - Order Now
3 Core @ 2.6 Ghz
3 GB ECC RAM
60 GB SSD Storage
6000 GB @ 1 Gbps (connection speed is limited to 100Mbit when bandwidth exceeded)
1x Dedicated IPv4
1x IPv6 /64 Subnet

Q: Do you offer ddos Protection?
A: Yes, all our hosting plans come with DDoS Protection included into the price. Our in-house DDoS Mitigation can filter Attacks up to 600+ Gbps.

Q: Can I Install a Custom OS ISO Available?
A: Yes, you can upload your Custom OS ISO Available inside the Virtualizor control panel.

Q: Is SoftShellWeb Eco-Friendly?
A: Yes, our datacenter is powered by green energy and we use natural cooling when the outside temperature is below 21°C.

Q: Are there any hidden charges?
A: No! Not with us, there are no hidden charges with any of SoftShellWeb's services or products.

Q: Where are the servers located?
A: The servers are located in Wormer, Netherlands.

Q: Is SoftShellWeb a reseller?
A: No, SoftShellWeb is not a reseller. We own all of our equipement and constantly expanding our capacities.

Q: Can I have adult contect on my website?
A: Yes this is fine as long as it is legal within the Netherlands and European Union.

Q: Do you have an affiliate program?
A: Yes! We offer a very competitive 10% recurring commission affiliate program; for more details visit our website!

Q: My order has been marked as Fraud?
A: Please open a support ticket, our staff will manually review your order.

SOFTSHELL HOSTING LTD registered in England and Wales, company number 11837824.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Welcome and congratulations on your first offering for the LET community :)

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Good offer. Although I just want to complement you on the apparent typo in your company director's registration :)

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/Nn_gampW_pjdV1p_8W2WQ7R7p8I/appointments

• Test ip?

• Can you have Test IP or Looking Glass?

• @manlivo @hzr

Can you have Test IP or Looking Glass?

I inquired with their live chat and the IP they gave me comes back to AS57717 (they asked not to provide IP here):
    https://bgp.he.net/AS57717

It appears from my testing, any provider which has he.net accessible will have traffic pass over he.net. Even though they peer Core Backbone, it seems to be rarely used for peering traffic, so even traffic internal to NL goes via he.net in almost all cases where you would expect to see peering.

The only other provider they have is RETN and it appears that it is only used in a rare case where the destination doesn't have any connectivity at all to he.net. My testing revealed, for example, connectivity into SingleHop in NL routes via RETN as they purposely don't direct peer he.net.

So, effectively they are single homed to he.net.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1uptime
  • @TheLinuxBug said:
    @manlivo @hzr

Can you have Test IP or Looking Glass?

I inquired with their live chat and the IP they gave me comes back to AS57717 (they asked not to provide IP here):
    https://bgp.he.net/AS57717

It appears from my testing, any provider which has he.net accessible will have traffic pass over he.net. Even though they peer Core Backbone, it seems to be rarely used for peering traffic, so even traffic internal to NL goes via he.net in almost all cases where you would expect to see peering.

The only other provider they have is RETN and it appears that it is only used in a rare case where the destination doesn't have any connectivity at all to he.net. My testing revealed, for example, connectivity into SingleHop in NL routes via RETN as they purposely don't direct peer he.net.

So, effectively they are single homed to he.net.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Personally I've found HE.net to be one of the better connectivity providers. In terms of budget VPS solutions I would actually be more interested in them as a result depending on the use case

• donkodonko Member
    edited February 2020

FiberXpress/Ecatel/Quasi Networks/Novogara/IP Volume = dataone dc?