Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick review for 1gservers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Quick review for 1gservers

4d4m4d4m Member
edited February 2020 in Reviews

I ordered a server from @1gservers about 2 months ago they have been great so far!

I don't know if they want me to be posting this, but I snag an awesome deal based on a error in one of their deal listings (I didn't realize it was an error until afterwards, this wasn't a nefarious act on my part to screw a provider), but they honored the deal and pricing anyway, which they did not have to do and for which I great appreciate.

Beside that, and in spite of the fact that I'm paying less then I should, they have provided top tier support. I had a network related issue that was resolved with 15 minutes of opening a ticket, had a KVM hooked up in less then an hour, and they sacrificed another server to free up some SSDs for an upgrade that I requested, instead of making me wait for more drives to be delivered. For a host that I found on LET, this was well beyond my expectations, they've knocked it out of the park!

No shill, no aff link, just go to 1gservers.com and order. You will not be disappointed!

Thanked by 1MasonR

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Oh we needed some drama here , but that's good to know you are satisfied with the provider.

• 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@ManishPant said:
    Oh we needed some drama here , but that's good to know you are satisfied with the provider.

Drama how? Please explain.

• So what deal did you get?

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

Well LET is known for dramas like HostDoc deadpooled.

@marvel said:
    So what deal did you get?

He got nothing OP just registered 3 week ago in LET and now giving a fake review i hope.

• 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

He got nothing OP just registered 3 week ago in LET and now giving a fake review i hope.

Lol that's a false assumption. Making an ass out of yourself. 1g can verify.

I'm not going to post what deal I got, that was not the point of this review. It wasn't anything insane and it isn't for a public forum. Whatever pricing 1g and their customers agree on is between 1g and that customer.

You are all looking for drama where none exists. This was a good review about a positive experience, way to ruin it guys!

Btw, you are right that I've only had this account for 3 weeks, but I'm curious why you think that means I didn't buy a server from them? I also have a company account, if you must know. And the mods can verify that based on my IP. So again, just making an ass out of yourself. Carry on...

• @4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

I'm not going to post what deal I got, that was not the point of this review. It wasn't anything insane and it isn't for a public forum. Whatever pricing 1g and their customers agree on is between 1g and that customer.

You are all looking for drama where none exists. This was a good review about a positive experience, way to ruin it guys!

Btw, you are right that I've only had this account for 3 weeks, but I'm curious why you think that means I didn't buy a server from them? I also have a company account, if you must know. And the mods can verify that based on my IP. So again, just making an ass out of yourself. Carry on...

So you got a good deal due to an error and you refuse to post it. That makes sense. Then don't say you got it in the first place lol.

Seriously this just looks like an ad nothing more.

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

Lol, well i am laughing on you bcaz we needed a drama and now we got one :wink:

• 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

So you got a good deal due to an error and you refuse to post it. That makes sense. Then don't say you got it in the first place lol.

Because I don't want to put 1g in a position where others are expecting to get the same deal. That's being fair to the provider, I'm sorry if that makes you butthurt.

you got a good deal due to an error and you refuse to post it.

You answered you own question as to why I won't post it. (Read "error")

Can't even post a review, this place is ridiculous.

@4d4m said:

You can post a review but with the proof too . If you can't show it that then you are not allowed to review otherwise all will spam with fake review like yours.

• @ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

You can post a review but with the proof too . If you can't show it that then you are not allowed to review otherwise all will spam with fake review like yours.

https://ibb.co/c8N51pR

Feel like an ass yet?

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

Feel like an ass yet?

Now that's the proof , and why do it will feel like an ass to me , it was you who was behaving like an ass at the first place

• 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

Feel like an ass yet?

Now that's the proof , and why do it will feel like an ass to me , it was you who was behaving like an ass at the first place

You cause all of this unnecessary back-and-forth over a legit review. There was no ass-making on my end, just a lot of false assumptions and accusations on your end. You should feel proud.

Sorry, @1gservers, this wasn't how I expected this to go. I'll refrain from posting future reviews.

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

Feel like an ass yet?

You cause all of this unnecessary back-and-forth over a legit review. There was no ass-making on my end, just a lot of false assumptions and accusations on your end. You should feel proud.

Sorry, @1gservers, this wasn't how I expected this to go. I'll refrain from posting future reviews.

Let's end it here happily :smile:

Thanked by 14d4m
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

LET... where you can't even post a positive review without being called a shill. I, for one, welcome the break from the regularly scheduled drama broadcast.

I had a good feeling about 1gservers so it's nice to see that confirmed. Appreciate the review.

Thanked by 24d4m dahartigan
  • 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@4d4m Thank you for your honest review and thank you for your business! We look forward to continuing to serve your needs, and helping anyone else with a dedicated server to suit their needs!

Thanked by 14d4m
  • marvelmarvel Member
    edited February 2020

@4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

Because I don't want to put 1g in a position where others are expecting to get the same deal. That's being fair to the provider, I'm sorry if that makes you butthurt.

Not but hurt, I'm just curious that's all. Your review is just so short, it just says their support is great go buy their servers! Done.

The other part is about a deal you got from an error they made which is completley irrelevant because we can't get the same deal anyway. So why is it part of the review?

And really an hour to hook on a KVM? That's pretty long, there is no permanent kvm available?

And sacrifice another server, I assume it wasn't being used by another customer lol (I hope).

• @marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

Not but hurt, I'm just curious that's all. Your review is just so short, it just says their support is great go buy their servers! Done.

Yes, because that's how reviews work.

The other part is about a deal you got from an error they made which is completley irrelevant because we can't get the same deal anyway. So why is it part of the review?

Because they honored the deal even though it was an error, instead on canceling the order; demonstrating that they are an upstanding company. I'm sorry that you're not capable of seeing that, but I posted about it for those that are.

And really an hour to hook on a KVM? That's pretty long, there is no permanent kvm available?

"Less then an hour" is what I said.

And sacrifice another server, I assume it wasn't being used by another customer lol (I hope).

Obviously not, you're grasping at straws to find something to argue about. It was a cancellation from another customer that freed up the drives. They could have just put that server back in stock and told me to wait, but they sacrificed a potential sale to please a current customer. Again, that says a lot about how they run their business and I'm sorry that you're not capable of seeing that.

I'm not sure why you're still trying to bash a positive review. You're not doing yourself or your reputation on LET any favors by continuing this.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Every now and then I'm reminded of why I reduced my presence here.

• @4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

Because they honored the deal even though it was an error, instead on canceling the order; demonstrating that they are an upstanding company. I'm sorry that you're not capable of seeing that, but I posted about it for those that are.

Obviously not, you're grasping at straws to find something to argue about. It was a cancellation from another customer that freed up the drives. They could have just put that server back in stock and told me to wait, but they sacrificed a potential sale to please a current customer. Again, that says a lot about how they run their business and I'm sorry that you're not capable of seeing that.

I'm not sure why you're still trying to bash a positive review. You're not doing yourself or your reputation on LET any favors by continuing this.

The last part was a joke, I agree that's very good service. But for a review I would at least like to see some benchmarks, otherwise it's a bit pointless. I mean the support is very important no question about that but in the end it's about the product.

• 4d4m4d4m Member
    edited February 2020

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@marvel said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@4d4m said:

@ManishPant said:

@marvel said:

The last part was a joke, I agree that's very good service. But for a review I would at least like to see some benchmarks, otherwise it's a bit pointless. I mean the support is very important no question about that but in the end it's about the product.

I'm sorry that I didn't spend a lot of my personal time writing out an extensive detailed review with test results and all. I put "quick review" in the title for a reason, so I'm not sure why you would have expected that level of detail, as that wouldn't be a quick review. Maybe read the title next time? Not sure what else to say...

Thanked by 1skorous
  • Thanked by 1jar
  • Mine was close to the same, but with a lot of IPs.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • They are of the good provider for now.

I noticed a few promo issue in the past where some mistakenly had insane discount on top of LET special pricing, reported to them instead of ordering as I am their existing customer.

• @MasonR said:
    LET... where you can't even post a positive review without being called a shill. I, for one, welcome the break from the regularly scheduled drama broadcast.

I had a good feeling about 1gservers so it's nice to see that confirmed. Appreciate the review.

Heh.. I remember maybe a couple of years ago a certain @dahartigan did a positive review of woothosting and the internet melted down.

I believe OP is genuinely sharing his feedback, scored a nice deal and wants to help with a good review. No hidden agenda.

@marvel you, on the other hand, are exactly the sort of person that one should be wary of when it comes to reviews. You admitted to shilling and lost your signature. You're not in a position to cast stones at anyone here.

Thanked by 14d4m