Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EX62-NVMe or similar hetzner
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for EX62-NVMe or similar hetzner

Looking one to buy, so I can transfer it to me. so I dont need pay the setup fees..

Comments

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

You can also check out our customer forum: https://forum.hetzner.com/ A lot of the threads are in German, but most of the people here also speak English. When you get to the forum and look at the discussions list, look form "Marktplatz" (= marketplace). This is a good place to ask if anyone would be willing to transfer a server to you.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • There is actually a guy on the hetzner forums who wants to trade two ex62-nvme's for one ax51-nvme lol

• @Hetzner_OL said:
    You can also check out our customer forum: https://forum.hetzner.com/ A lot of the threads are in German, but most of the people here also speak English. When you get to the forum and look at the discussions list, look form "Marktplatz" (= marketplace). This is a good place to ask if anyone would be willing to transfer a server to you.

Did register there but cant see nothing on forum ? ...

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Do you have access to it now? We manually approve of new accounts for the Discussion Forum, and it could be that no one was on hand over the weekend to do that since they're part of our non-essetial support staff. --Katie

• @Hetzner_OL said:
    Do you have access to it now? We manually approve of new accounts for the Discussion Forum, and it could be that no one was on hand over the weekend to do that since they're part of our non-essetial support staff. --Katie

Yup I do, still looking for ex62 :)