Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why apple such sucks?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

why apple such sucks?

Most time I never can login into their service, it's always loading the page. the account management, appstore, even icloud services, can't get logined at all. I am using the latest macbook and mac os, and all my family members are using their devices including iphone, ipad, watch etc. It's shame for such a large compay to make such sh** internet services.

Thanked by 1Janevski

Comments

• Buy Apple, get lemon.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Subscribe to Louis Rossmann to know more.

Dont delay, subscribe today.

• Want to know the truth? It is the same as here, because people buy it and put up with it.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

OTOH, I have had zero problems going back several years from multiple platforms and devices all over North America.

Could be Apple. Could be you. Could be your local network provider's infrastructure. Could be your country's surveillance equipment degrading service. Could your products are critically low on K.

Thanked by 3Synatiq emg bdl
  • @jpeng said:
    Most time I never can login into their service, it's always loading the page. the account management, appstore, even icloud services, can't get logined at all. I am using the latest macbook and mac os, and all my family members are using their devices including iphone, ipad, watch etc. It's shame for such a large compay to make such sh** internet services.

Are you using script and ad blockers in your browser?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Works fine for me

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @TimboJones said:

@jpeng said:

Are you using script and ad blockers in your browser?

None. I have fast local bandwidth, 50m CN Tel, the newest MacBook hardware, the latest macOS, open source browser Chrome, using VPN for accessing out of China.

• jpeng said: using VPN for accessing out of China.

There is your problem, and do not say it isn't because it is.

jpeng said: using VPN for accessing out of China

• @AuroraZ said:

jpeng said: using VPN for accessing out of China.

There is your problem, and do not say it isn't because it is.

VPN for accessing other providers such as google, yahoo and even MS , have no problems.

jpeng said: VPN for accessing other providers such as google, yahoo and even MS , have no problems.

Wrong test. Correct test is: how does accessing Apple Internet services work without the VPN?

• @raindog308 said:

jpeng said: VPN for accessing other providers such as google, yahoo and even MS , have no problems.

Wrong test. Correct test is: how does accessing Apple Internet services work without the VPN?

@raindog308 said:

Here without a VPN I cannot access Apple’s non local service, such as account systems. Apple’s storage seems in China, Cloud Guizhou.

• @jpeng said:

@raindog308 said:

@raindog308 said:

Here without a VPN I cannot access Apple’s non local service, such as account systems. Apple’s storage seems in China, Cloud Guizhou.

Then it's a network issue, not Apple's.

• @dahartigan said:

@jpeng said:

@raindog308 said:

@raindog308 said:

Then it's a network issue, not Apple's.

Correct Apple detects things a bit differently then other systems. They do not like users using non residential IPS to connect to some things.

Same as streaming providers do not care for server IPs. So it is your network config not Apple's.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • When you introduce one more variable, the VPN, that mediates all your connections, you need to be able to conclusively rule out that as the problem before saying the problem lies with Apple. Get some cheap data roaming service to see if the problem persists. From what I heard, due to the way data roaming works, you won't be blocked by GFW in China if you are using a foreign SIM doing roaming. This is about the only way to test and see if the problem is your VPN.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Synatiq
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Anytime you're trying to circumvent the way things route in China, you're risking a bad time. From routing issues to organ harvesting.

Thanked by 2dahartigan Clouvider
  • LeeLee Veteran

Apple is prem.

• When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

jpeng said: Here without a VPN I cannot access Apple’s non local service, such as account systems. Apple’s storage seems in China, Cloud Guizhou.

For Chinese slaves residents, yes. For the rest of the world, no. Storage the government can monitor is mandated by the Chinese evil overlords government.

• Apple Sucks!

...just came to say.

• @jar said:
    Anytime you're trying to circumvent the way things route in China, you're risking a bad time. From routing issues to organ harvesting.

sad but true!

• Apple are shit. They locked me out of my account and now i can't be a better person anymore. No wonder their phones are used as vibrators.

• pikepike Veteran
    edited February 2020

I guess Xi Jinping in reality is controlled by Deutsche Telekom. Proof: both good at keeping people offline.

• PEBKAC - Problem Exists Between Keyboard And CCP

Thanked by 1o_be_one