Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to update iproute ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

how to update iproute ?

2gouzi2gouzi Member
edited February 2020 in Help

Cake is functional, since tc (iproute >= 4.19.x) supports parameters of the new qdisc.

Comments

• Eh? OK I suppose

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Err what?

• wget https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/net/iproute2/iproute2-5.5.0.tar.gz
    tar -xzvf ./iproute2-5.5.0.tar.gz
    cd ./iproute2-5.5.0
    yum install bison flex
    make
    make install

• A spam for the sig.?

• No idea what you are getting at here man. Are you asking a question like the topic says? Are you trying to do a tutorial on how to install iproute?

Not trying to be an ass, but I think you may need a better translator. This is making no sense even to mods here.

• @AuroraZ said:
    No idea what you are getting at here man. Are you asking a question like the topic says? Are you trying to do a tutorial on how to install iproute?

Not trying to be an ass, but I think you may need a better translator. This is making no sense even to mods here.

I asked before and didn't get the answer, now I write the answer for the people who need it.

• Ahhhh Ok now it starts to make sense I think. You wrote a small tutorial on how to install it. OkGot ya :)