Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB review series - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB review series

Comments

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited February 2020

uptime said: yeah you guessed it - our new favorite "Member without a signature" was recently featured on LowEndBox

much lulz, such wow

Want to know a fun fact? He also owns a failed and BANNED host on LET, known as AutoVM. You can even see him shilling for it AND he was retarded enough to use the same name on LEB.

@hzr @FAT32 Any of you feeling like pressing the button for ban avoid and much more?

Proof: https://lowendbox.com/blog/autovm-vps-vds-game-vps-various-locations-and-30-discount/

The link @uptime posted, the rest is in @marvel's post history
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/autovm

• @uptime said:
    ah shit ... sometimes the reviews just write themselves:

marvel said: Well I'm just doing this for fun. I'm a freelance IT consultant in my daily life which is how I make all my money. To be honest I'm even selling at a loss at the moment but I'm just interested to see what it takes to provide hosting so for me this is just a learning project, not something to make a profit on.

yeah you guessed it - our new favorite "Member without a signature" was recently featured on LowEndBox

much lulz, such wow :smirk:

Nice find detective. Guess I touched a nerve to make you do all that effort to find something about me :wink:

And yes I'm very unique, I'm probably the only member without signature :smiley:

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

uptime said: yeah you guessed it - our new favorite "Member without a signature" was recently featured on LowEndBox

much lulz, such wow

Want to know a fun fact? He also owns a failed and BANNED host on LET, known as AutoVM. You can even see him shilling for it AND he was retarded enough to use the same name on LEB.

@hzr @FAT32 Any of you feeling like pressing the button for ban avoid and much more?

Proof: https://lowendbox.com/blog/autovm-vps-vds-game-vps-various-locations-and-30-discount/

The link @uptime posted, the rest is in @marvel's post history

lol one true comment about Hostdoc and everybody starts doing research on me and asking several mods to ban me.

I guess the truth is hard to swallow for some people.

• marvel said: lol one true comment about Hostdoc and everybody starts doing research on me and asking several mods to ban me.

I don't care about you nor HostDoc, I didn't even have to waste a single second researching you and your scammy companies. I remembered your name for being such an idiot.

• what a maroon ...

unfortunately, all too typical of the festering pustule that is LEB these days

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

marvel said: lol one true comment about Hostdoc and everybody starts doing research on me and asking several mods to ban me.

I don't care about you nor HostDoc, I didn't even have to waste a single second researching you and your scammy companies. I remembered your name for being such an idiot.

You can call me an idiot and a retard all day long I really don't care. It just shows how weak and pathetic you are and can't win with normal arguments.

• marvel said: You can call me an idiot and a retard all day long I really don't care. It just shows how weak and pathetic you are and can't win with normal arguments.

What are you even talking about? I don't want to spend minutes on explaining something thats obvious for all of us. I don't want to win anything, I'm here to have fun and create eternal peace. A small victory could be that you won't be a part of it anytime soon. :)

• @uptime said:
    what a maroon ...

At least it's not an inbreed community like this one.

• @SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

marvel said: You can call me an idiot and a retard all day long I really don't care. It just shows how weak and pathetic you are and can't win with normal arguments.

What are you even talking about? I don't want to spend minutes on explaining something thats obvious for all of us. I don't want to win anything, I'm here to have fun and create eternal peace. A small victory could be that you won't be a part of it anytime soon. :)

You should explain it anyway, I mean it could be obivous to you but you are of course a very smart and hyperintelligent person, you can't expect everybody else to be on the same level.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY

We get you have personal vendetta against every single LEB post, hence your need "thanking" every single one of them to warn people. I found it as a funny joke and went along with it. Its really good idea/stuff I gotta agree with that.

However when you start suggesting to ban people cause you don't like them, and even tagging mods when you can't take feedback yourself, that's just sad already. How about you post these opinions with your own account instead of hiding behind your meme account so we can see whats the issue.

Also, the moment mods will listen to these requests from users calling for bans and mods striking the hammer just to please the said users, is when LET is truely lost.

edited February 2020

stefeman said: How about you post these opinions with your own account instead of hiding behind your meme account so we can see whats the issue.

I don't have a non-meme account, those times are long gone. I wanted to make a serious comment yesterday, but I remembered how much time I wasted on this site already, and decided it wasn't worth it. Better stick to "memeing" I guess.

stefeman said: I found it as a funny joke and went along with it. Its really good idea/stuff I gotta agree with that.

Glad you found our only possible way to warn users under these posts funny. It wasn't meant to be, it was dead serious.

stefeman said: However when you start suggesting to ban people cause you don't like them, and even tagging mods when you can't take feedback yourself, that's just sad already.

I don't like scammers, and I won't beg for bans. The moderators are using their freetime to keep things here as clean as possible - and I think they will appreciate some extra info on a guy who was meant to be banned months ago.

Thanks for your comment, and please don't make me write posts like this.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
    edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

and I think they will appreciate some extra info on a guy who was meant to be banned months ago.

I appreciate the mods here for using their free time to keep the forum good. But straight of lying wont help your case.

Is begging for a ban to another user.

Me doing this is exactly the same thing:

@jbiloh Any of you admins feel like banning @SCAM_DONT_BUY for sabotaging every single automatic LEB post with his tricks?

(This is an example, don't ban him obviously).

edited February 2020

stefeman said: Is begging for a ban to another user.

It's not begging, just a form of asking, like "Can you please show him the door?".

stefeman said: But straight of lying wont help your case.

What is wrong with you? Where did I lie, I didn't even have a chance to do so? Are you talking to some other guy? Please tell me.

• @marvel said:

@uptime said:
    what a maroon ...

At least it's not an inbreed community like this one.

If you don't like it then fuck off, pretty simple actually.

edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

stefeman said: Is begging for a ban to another user.

It's not begging, just a form of asking, like "Can you please show him the door?".

stefeman said: But straight of lying wont help your case.

What is wrong with you? Where did I lie, I didn't even have a chance to do so? Are you talking to some other guy?

You lied by not supposedly begging for bans to other users while relying to your nice meme account everyone including me likes. That thing there might affect some memeworthy mods here which I find troubling. If he gets banned cause you asked, am I the next one for offending you too?

as for him shitting on cociu's sales thread, I don't like it either, and he got punished again for that by losing his signature.

But when you run such large raid array in RAID5, RAID50 or RAID60 depending on the node. (Especially the RAID5 nodes), youre gonna get questions.. especially after his infamous "fsck of hell" which lasted for ages last time.

Half of this went shit when @eol got banned. thats why I don't like bans.

edited February 2020

stefeman said: You lied by not supposedly begging for bans to other users while relying to your nice meme account everyone including me likes. That thing there might affect some memeworthy mods here which I find troubling.

Okay, once again, let's make this clear. Just for you!

I asked nicely to get this guy out of here, because he was MEANT TO BE OUT. Maybe someone left him on a week ban only or something, I don't know. It was an accident for sure.

I really don't care what name I'm posting under - if I was Anonymous the post would have the same value of information: he was banned for multiple reasons, multiple times. Now he's back to tell us how great the LEB community is compared to us. (Oh, and shill sometimes, of course!)

Remember: no begging, just asking in different ways so it doesn't get boring. Feel free to read back how detectives "ask" for bans in older topics.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@uptime said:
    yeah you guessed it - our new favorite ... was recently featured on [LEB]

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have known without you because I never look at the sh_thole LEB. Even worse, I was considering looking at and perhaps trying MiniKVM.

So, thanks for the warning.

• jsg said: thanks for the warning

I'm guessing will deadpool in about six months

edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

stefeman said: You lied by not supposedly begging for bans to other users while relying to your nice meme account everyone including me likes. That thing there might affect some memeworthy mods here which I find troubling.

Okay, once again, let's make this clear. Just for you!

I asked nicely to get this guy out of here, because he was MEANT TO BE OUT. Maybe someone left him on a week ban only or something, I don't know. It was an accident for sure.

I really don't care what name I'm posting under - if I was Anonymous the post would have the same value of information: he was banned for multiple reasons, multiple times. Now he's back to tell us how great the LEB community is compared to us. (Oh, and shill sometimes, of course!)

Remember: no begging, just asking in different ways so it doesn't get boring. Feel free to read back how detectives "ask" for bans in older topics.

Hes meant to be out when mods decide it. not when you decide it. his hosting acc was banned and all thats left is his personal account. Mods know this too, due to his past signature hence your "info" has zero value.

I see you as worse shill right now trying to twist things for "lulz" and affecting LEB posts which people should be neutral towards. Viridweb for example waited provider tag for months so hosts use LEB to introduce themselves but you automatically brand all of them as scam.

of course they will be pissed, think about others sometimes will you?

edited February 2020

stefeman said: Hes meant to be out when mods decide it. not when you decide it. his hosting acc was banned and all thats left is his personal account.

I didn't decide anything.

stefeman said: his hosting acc was banned and all thats left is his personal account.

So you think it's a "personal account"?

http://prntscr.com/r05ftu

Edit: I will kindly ask you to stop posting regarding this.

Thanked by 1uptime
    edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

stefeman said: Hes meant to be out when mods decide it. not when you decide it. his hosting acc was banned and all thats left is his personal account.

I didn't decide anything.

stefeman said: his hosting acc was banned and all thats left is his personal account.

So you think it's a "personal account"?

http://prntscr.com/r05ftu

Edit: I will kindly ask you to stop posting regarding this.

Same to you. Lets leave it for mods to decide. If hes stupid enough to get himself banned by shilling, so be it.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I honestly would propose the creation of "Low End Detective" tag :joy:

Thanked by 1marvel
  • @SCAM_DONT_BUY and @stefeman - however one might feel about shitposters getting banned for shitposting (hi mom!) ... if a scummy scamming shill does eventually end up getting righteously evicted by mods (for example ... was it @hostnamaste?) perhaps we can agree that it would be a dick move for the mods to then be overriden because said shill was a CC customer, ammirite?

And that's another "review" vis-à-vis LEB/T that @jbiloh & company can choke on.

• FYI I was never banned on this site, yes I got warned a couple of times for breaking the rules and got punished for it but I'm still posting here and helping out other people. I mean if you start digging into my past then don't only extract the bad stuff is all that I'm asking. And don't call me a scam if you don't even know anything about me.

Not every host on LEB is a scam host, the world is not that black & white. If you think I'm a scam then don't order, it's easy as that I really don't care.

@SCAM_DONT_BUY we're all in the same boat man, you're not my enemy and I mean that. I was just pointing out that one should stop calling people idiots and retards and tell them to fuck off while hidden behind an anonymous internet account.

Anyway if you want to call me a scam or you have anything else to say then say it to my face and that goes for all the people here telling me to fuck off. Be a man don't be a pussy.

• @jsg said:

@uptime said:
    yeah you guessed it - our new favorite ... was recently featured on [LEB]

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have known without you because I never look at the sh_thole LEB. Even worse, I was considering looking at and perhaps trying MiniKVM.

So, thanks for the warning.

It's ok man no hard feelings, really I still love you.

@uptime said:

jsg said: thanks for the warning

I'm guessing will deadpool in about six months

Well I can only proof you wrong then and trust me I will:smiley:

• @marvel said:
    Anyway if you want to call me a scam or you have anything else to say then say it to my face and that goes for all the people here telling me to fuck off. Be a man don't be a pussy.

Haha now he's a tough guy too. How do we arrange this meeting or are you just trying to arc up to be tough?

• @dahartigan said:

@marvel said:

Haha now he's a tough guy too. How do we arrange this meeting or are you just trying to arc up to be tough?

Peace man I mean no harm. I'm just asking everybody to be nice to eachother. There is no need for language like this. I'm guessing we're all mature people right?

• marvel said: FYI I was never banned on this site

You're still shilling on your current account: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3059990#Comment_3059990

Stop lying.

• marvelmarvel Member
    edited February 2020

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:

marvel said: FYI I was never banned on this site

You're still shilling on your current account: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3059990#Comment_3059990

Stop lying.

No! That's not my account. That's autovm.net! I am .com.

Trust me this is my only account I swear to god.

And yes I have been shilling but that is not my account. Mods can confirm it.