Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TNAHosting Dedi for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TNAHosting Dedi for transfer

I have a TNAHosting Dedi in Chicago that will expire on the 12th. I have no need for this anymore and thought someone who missed out could use it.

This is the thread for it: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3052963

Specs:

• Dual L5420 - 8 Cores @ 2.5GHz
  • 24GB DDR2
  • 2TB HDD (Up to 4 Drives. Additional 2TB @ $5/m)
  • 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • /29 IPv4
  • $19/month

Let me know if you are interested and we can get this deal done. One thing to note TNAHosting said they will transfer it on the 12th after they do a wipe and reinstall for the new owner. So basically you will get this on the 12th not before. Keep that in mind if you ask for it. No Pm will even be looked at.

Thanked by 1uptime

Comments

• Interested if tna can do unmetered 100mbps or something similar at same or reasonable upgrade price?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@hzr said:
    Interested if tna can do unmetered 100mbps or something similar at same or reasonable upgrade price?

Looks like it's +$10/mo for 100mbps unmetered.

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

@AuroraZ
    let me know how do i proceed to take this server

in case you may come over to PM or where ever you wish

i am interested, let me know how to proceed

• Is TNAHosting hosting providing IPv6 with the server? Is there any option to check if the server will get down? Means, is there an option to troubleshoot server issues through IPMI or server KVM console?

• @hzr you spoke first if you want it let me know and can proceed.

@agentmishra you have second dibs if @hzr doesn't take it.

@megavpshosting For some reason I feel your question was asked to flash your signature, but I will answer anyways yes to both.

• @AuroraZ said:
    I have a TNAHosting Dedi in Chicago that will expire on the 12th. I have no need for this anymore and thought someone who missed out could use it.

This is the thread for it: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3052963

Specs:

• 24GB DDR2
    • 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • /29 IPv4
    • $19/month

Let me know if you are interested and we can get this deal done. One thing to note TNAHosting said they will transfer it on the 12th after they do a wipe and reinstall for the new owner. So basically you will get this on the 12th not before. Keep that in mind if you ask for it. No Pm will even be looked at.

I wanna take it,and use it,can you give me ?thanks

• @ttbt001 said:

@AuroraZ said:

Specs:

• 24GB DDR2
    • 15TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • /29 IPv4
    • $19/month

I wanna take it,and use it,can you give me ?thanks

Congrats on your first post

(No, he can't give you)

Thanked by 1skorous
  • AuroraZ said: @hzr you spoke first if you want it let me know and can proceed.

mishra can have it, I need way too much bw than TNA usually do

ok

then let me proceed

let me know how do i proceed

and if its okay from now to be over the pm-chat, will be fine

lets proceed

awaiting response

• damn have some patience lol

• No shit relax man if you have an account at TNA pm me the email. If not sign up for an account and pm me the email.

I am going to reiterate you won't get the thing until the 12th so calm the hell down.

Thanked by 1skorous

@AuroraZ said:
    No shit relax man if you have an account at TNA pm me the email. If not sign up for an account and pm me the email.

I am going to reiterate you won't get the thing until the 12th so calm the hell down.

pm'ed you my email

already have an account with tna, with that email

you may update me about the proceeds

thanks