Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage-nvme-English class for free ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage-nvme-English class for free !

Comments

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited February 2020

Btw I don't aspire a provider tag, I don't need one.

Okay...good to know. But you did post on LEB TWICE and the bot posted here so you figured out the LET bypass. Good for you.

But go ahead and buy a couple yourself, good luck with your data

Those who know me know why I don't need any storage plans. I may not have been a fan of cociu in the past but have never crapped on his threads. In fact admire his persistence.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2020

marvel said: So I'm not allowed to criticize a faulty product that's being offered?

Btw I don't aspire a provider tag, I don't need one. I wouldn't want to be compared to cowboy's like him.

place a order man and i promissed i will install a new node with no raid , o better raid zero to be sure. I offer something good/bad and who is interesed is buy who is not interesed is pass away. What`s your point anyway ? just to learn me how to proceed ? i can give you class for entrepreneur if you want any time with proof not just words in a forum. You have been fixed in raid 5 , not all nodes is in raid 5 like i have mentionated , but you got this than done so i hope you understand i lost time here with you for nothing. You are free to comment what you want , including open a new thread and blame hostsolutons as many you want , or wrost blame me like a person but what you do here is make me more publicity and this include more sales so thanks.

About my sustainable price what you have mentioned and one person more yes i can offer more than this if need but not see the point to work for 2 cents. Go and rest man , i have prove in the last 7 years our sustainability and no need to prove you personaly. If the big players in this world is lie you about whatever cost i am the prove i can do with less cost. Anything else "sir" ?

EDIT : yes the people was see your signature no need to fight more.

• @vyas11 said:

Btw I don't aspire a provider tag, I don't need one.

Okay...good to know. But you did post on LEB and the bot posted here so you figured out the LET bypass. Good for you.

Those who know me know why I don't need any storage plans. I may not have been a fan of cociu in the past but have never crapped on his threads. In fact admire his persistence.

I don't see what all this has to do with me sorry. Have a nice weekend.

• @cociu said:

marvel said: So I'm not allowed to criticize a faulty product that's being offered?

Btw I don't aspire a provider tag, I don't need one. I wouldn't want to be compared to cowboy's like him.

place a order man and i promissed i will install a new node with no raid , o better raid zero to be sure. I offer something good/bad and who is interesed is buy who is not interesed is pass away. What`s your point anyway ? just to learn me how to proceed ? i can give you class for entrepreneur if you want any time with proof not just words in a forum. You have been fixed in raid 5 , not all nodes is in raid 5 like i have mentionated , but you got this than done so i hope you understand i lost time here with you for nothing. You are free to comment what you want , including open a new thread and blame hostsolutons as many you want , or wrost blame me like a person but what you do here is make me more publicity and this include more sales so thanks.

About my sustainable price what you have mentioned and one person more yes i can offer more than this if need but not see the point to work for 2 cents. Go and rest man , i have prove in the last 7 years our sustainability and no need to prove you personaly. If the big players in this world is lie you about whatever cost i am the prove i can do with less cost. Anything else "sir" ?

EDIT : yes the people was see your signature no need to fight more.

Sorry no disrespect to you personally but anybody ordering with you should get their head examined. You only have to Google on hostsolutions to see it's better to go somewhere else.

Anyway I said what I had to say, I will leave it alone now. At least I helped you with your English and kept your post on top. Adios.

• I am learn good English from watch movie :)

Thanked by 2vyas11 TimboJones
  • marvel said: Anyway I said what I had to say, I will leave it alone now. At least I helped you with your English and kept your post on top. Adios.

haha , you finnaly understand i get including more orders due of your blame ? About google i cannot be bitch for everyone so is normaly in 7 years to have good and bad reviews. Any way ... way you go now in the middle of the discution ? no sales with your signature ? sorry to hire this man.

• @cociu said:

marvel said: Anyway I said what I had to say, I will leave it alone now. At least I helped you with your English and kept your post on top. Adios.

haha , you finnaly understand i get including more orders due of your blame ? About google i cannot be bitch for everyone so is normaly in 7 years to have good and bad reviews. Any way ... way you go now in the middle of the discution ? no sales with your signature ? sorry to hire this man.

Like I already told vyas11 this is not about me man. You can try to mirror it back to me all you want I really don't care. Doing so only shows your lack of professionalisme especially that last sentence.

• @marvel said:

@cociu said:

marvel said: Anyway I said what I had to say, I will leave it alone now. At least I helped you with your English and kept your post on top. Adios.

Like I already told vyas11 this is not about me man. You can try to mirror it back to me all you want I really don't care. Doing so only shows your lack of professionalisme especially that last sentence.

Talk about lack of professionalism , have a look at all of your past comments here in LET. Even if you were to offer me a thousand dollar to try out your service, I’ll politely decline.

Thanked by 3raynor MikePT maverickp
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Since when LET become more and more toxic now?

I am here for deals. $2.99/yr. Thanks

• @marvel said:

@cociu said:

Why are you attacking @cociu? Go shit in your own shit-garden. When you push units like @cociu does then you can criticize him.

• @muffin said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Talk about lack of professionalism , have a look at all of your past comments here in LET. Even if you were to offer me a thousand dollar to try out your service, I’ll politely decline.

Lies. If I offered you $1000 you would instabuy it. Money does not stink.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @dahartigan said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Why are you attacking @cociu? Go shit in your own shit-garden. When you push units like @cociu does then you can criticize him.

For your information, he was attacking me.

And for your information again, why do you interfere? Who are you anyway if I may ask?

• Scott15Scott15 Member
    edited February 2020

@marvel said:

@muffin said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Would you just leave this thread, we come here for his deals not to see some provider trying to make him seem bad. People choose what to buy and if they do its on there back.

I also understand you are not going for a provider tag, So it would seem fit that you remove your company from your signature as you don't want to be associated with LET. Is that fair

Thanked by 3raynor MikePT maverickp
  • FAT32 said: I am here for deals. $2.99/yr. Thanks

i have some g6 caddy , is fit you ?

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cociu said:

If HDD is included with the Caddy, why not :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited February 2020

@FAT32 said:

@cociu said:

If HDD is included with the Caddy, why not :)

Is that a managed HDD Caddy? :-)

• @Scott15 said:

@marvel said:

@muffin said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Would you just leave this thread, we come here for his deals not to see some provider trying to make him seem bad. People choose what to buy and if they do its on there back.

Understood. Although people don't always know what they buy but fair enough if they get burned they get burned.

I also understand you are not going for a provider tag, So it would seem fit that you remove your company from your signature as you don't want to be associated with LET. Is that fair

My signature and account are completely in line with the rules here.

• Scott15Scott15 Member
    edited February 2020

@marvel said:

@Scott15 said:

@marvel said:

@muffin said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Understood. Although people don't always know what they buy but fair enough if they get burned they get burned.

Not saying about the rules, but you said you wouldn't want to be compared to "cowboy's" on LET so I see no reason why you would have your company in your signature. Because we don't want it to get tarnished by these so called "cowboy's"

Your Quote:

@marvel said:

But go ahead and buy a couple yourself, good luck with your data :blush:

I'll wait a couple of weeks then I can say 'told you so'.

• @Scott15 said:

@marvel said:

@Scott15 said:

@marvel said:

@muffin said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

Not saying about the rules, but you said you wouldn't want to be compared to "cowboy's" on LET so I see no reason why you would have your company in your signature. Because we don't want it to get tarnished by these so called "cowboy's"

Your Quote:

@marvel said:

But go ahead and buy a couple yourself, good luck with your data :blush:

I'll wait a couple of weeks then I can say 'told you so'.

Hey if you want me to stop talking you should stop bringing up new stuff and ask for a response :wink:

I admit that's not the sole reason, I have other reasons for that but I don't think it's very important or even relevant to share it here.

• marvel said: Hey if you want me to stop talking you should stop bringing up new stuff and ask for a response

I admit that's not the sole reason, I have other reasons for that but I don't think it's very important or even relevant to share it here.

ok , you are the most inteligent , the rest we are less. Happy ?

• @cociu said:

marvel said: Hey if you want me to stop talking you should stop bringing up new stuff and ask for a response

ok , you are the most inteligent , the rest we are less. Happy ?

I didn't say that but I am happy it's almost weekend!

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2020

marvel said: I didn't say that but I am happy it's almost weekend!

i will tell this phrase withowt any joke :

i take a look to your signature (just courious who is targeted to blame my company ) and i have see a reselling person who try to make a penny like me, the difference between me and you is i own all what i have here including the cables , you rent them from some big company what is invert milions in structure wich is not my case. So try to not make the perfect due of your reseller plan , i can assure you have market for all including you . MAYBE and just MAYBE will came a day when i can compare with such company like you used to rent your servers and this will proof i am in the right way. My true advice is better to not proceed how you proceed now,

No need response because you mess all this thread , so take it like a advice or not .

Thanked by 1pike
  • @cociu said:

marvel said: I didn't say that but I am happy it's almost weekend!

i will tell this phrase withowt any joke :

i take a look to your signature (just courious who is targeted to blame my company ) and i have see a reselling person who try to make a penny like me, the difference between me and you is i own all what i have here including the cables , you rent them from some big company what is invert milions in structure wich is not my case. So try to not make the perfect due of your reseller plan , i can assure you have market for all including you . MAYBE and just MAYBE will came a day when i can compare with such company like you used to rent your servers and this will proof i am in the right way. My true advice is better to not proceed how you proceed now,

No need response because you mess all this thread , so take it like a advice or not .

Well I'm just doing this for fun. I'm a freelance IT consultant in my daily life which is how I make all my money. To be honest I'm even selling at a loss at the moment but I'm just interested to see what it takes to provide hosting so for me this is just a learning project, not something to make a profit on. Let's be honest there is almost no profit to be made in the low-end server business.

Eventually I want to provide fully managed hosting and IT services in my own country to local businesses, this is a great place to see how to do things the right and the wrong way. I already learned a lot from other providers like finalhosting, hostdoc etc and you. good and bad stuff.

Anyway I don't think someone deserves more respect when they own the hardware instead of renting it. You think the customer cares? They just want high quality affordable hosting.

• Well, after all this f..riday fun I got this 4Tb deal and some English words, thonk you ;)

• @marvel said:

@dahartigan said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

And for your information again, why do you interfere? Who are you anyway if I may ask?

F**k off @marvel . You are not ordering in this thread. You are just attacking @cociu and shitting on this thread. Despite your attempt, noone care to buy your minikvm, etc other crap you try to sell.

Who are anyway? You are not provider, your signature selling crap, you are not ordering in this thread, and you're attacking trusted provider like @cociu . Get a life, learn a language,maybe Romanian.

All we want here is good deal, and @cociu seems to provide one. I've been his customer for more than a year with almost no downtime. I pay the cheapest LXC and gets very fast speed for almost two years.
    Who cares about his English or RAID type. In almost two years with @cociu I never lost data. Even if I lose, I have my own backup data. And guess what I pay that server for pennies, very cheap!

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • @jamuja said:

@marvel said:

@dahartigan said:

@marvel said:

@cociu said:

F**k off @marvel . You are not ordering in this thread. You are just attacking @cociu and shitting on this thread. Despite your attempt, noone care to buy your minikvm, etc other crap you try to sell.

Who are anyway? You are not provider, your signature selling crap, you are not ordering in this thread, and you're attacking trusted provider like @cociu . Get a life, learn a language,maybe Romanian.

All we want here is good deal, and @cociu seems to provide one. I've been his customer for more than a year with almost no downtime. I pay the cheapest LXC and gets very fast speed for almost two years.
    Who cares about his English or RAID type. In almost two years with @cociu I never lost data. Even if I lose, I have my own backup data. And guess what I pay that server for pennies, very cheap!

Holy crap, anger issues someone? :smiley: Man that's a lot of frustration, enjoy your weekend and try to take it easy!

• Sombody summon dc here at least

edited February 2020

Someone please stop flagging every comment. I am waiting for deal notifications but not those flags

Edit: Anyway back to topic, I don't know why you @marvel are unhappy about, maybe go get some life instead?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

FFFFFF what @FAT32 said.

• FAT32 said: Someone please stop flagging every comment. I am waiting for deal notifications but not those flags

like i have told you ! I am really missing my @Nekki and is true.

Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime